This is Us- Season four

I don't think Dr. K stole Kyle. I don't want to be morbid, but I'm sure Rebecca and Jack held the baby and then buried him. Unless we start to see flashbacks where Rebecca says I wish we looked at him and we realize they never did see Kyle, then maybe I'll suspect Dr. K of stealing him.
I wouldn't put anything past the writers. My first reaction to the doctor was WOW he seems familiar...reminds me of Jack. And Dr. K..I don't remember if the triplets we're named for him or is this a "coincidence"? I'm starting to read waaay too much into everything!

I wouldn't put anything past the writers. My first reaction to the doctor was WOW he seems familiar...reminds me of Jack. And Dr. K..I don't remember if the triplets we're named for him or is this a "coincidence"? I'm starting to read waaay too much into everything!

I think that storyline would be out of place for what we’ve seen so far. It would be such a left turn and I wouldn’t like it at all.

I think that storyline would be out of place for what we’ve seen so far. It would be such a left turn and I wouldn’t like it at all.
I agree. The reason This Is Us is so compelling is that the challenges the characters face are relatable. 10% of women have PCOS, 10% of babies are born prematurely, 5+% of people 60 and over have some form of dementia, over 130,000 children are adopted each year in the US, etc.

A respected doctor faking a baby’s death and kidnapping that baby? Not so relatable...

It would seem out of place and character but Jack and Nicky was a bit unexpected. Ihope they don't go there. I really like Dr. K AND Gerald McRaney.

Watching I was thinking "Oh God, Kevin is going to punch Randall". And then he didn't. When Kevin paused, I knew what was going to come out of his mouth and I started hoping "Oh, Kevin, just punch him instead." 😥
I was expecting for Kevin to have a drink after that fight, since they made sure to remind us it was his one year of sobriety. I was glad he didn’t but I almost would have preferred that to what he said to Randall.

I was expecting for Kevin to have a drink after that fight, since they made sure to remind us it was his one year of sobriety. I was glad he didn’t but I almost would have preferred that to what he said to Randall.
he shouldn't have said it but it's kind of true. Randall became the golden child. He was the smart one and they seemed to always be dealing with is anxiety. They pay too much attention to Kevin except to yell at him.

I've mentioned this last season, but I'll say it again---I absolutely think that they purposely leave people out of those future scenes to make everyone go crazy analyzing it all. :) We're all talking about is this person alive? How old is that person? Are these people married, divorced, never married? I really think the reason that some of the characters are not in that scene is to simply make us ask those questions. :)

I also don't think we can make any calls about the situation based on whether or not we see the same child actors in these future scenes, because for a one time shot like these are, they may wind up using a few different kids until they finally get to the point where they film a lot more scenes from that time period. I also don't believe that the writers even have every single detail worked out yet for the future seasons. I think they have a basic outline, but that they try to leave gaps in these future scenes for them to decide on some specifics later or in case they need to make a change for some reason. :)

Kate and Toby did not come see their new grandchild, either, at least what we were allowed to see.

I think the second part of your response is what's important----"what we were allowed to see". We saw very little of the scenes in the hospital so far. When they show us the future they are only showing us tiny snippets to get us excited about what might be coming down the road. They could wind up walking in the door 10 minutes after Hailey does for all we know. :)

I've mentioned this last season, but I'll say it again---I absolutely think that they purposely leave people out of those future scenes to make everyone go crazy analyzing it all. :) We're all talking about is this person alive? How old is that person? Are these people married, divorced, never married? I really think the reason that some of the characters are not in that scene is to simply make us ask those questions. :)

I also don't think we can make any calls about the situation based on whether or not we see the same child actors in these future scenes, because for a one time shot like these are, they may wind up using a few different kids until they finally get to the point where they film a lot more scenes from that time period. I also don't believe that the writers even have every single detail worked out yet for the future seasons. I think they have a basic outline, but that they try to leave gaps in these future scenes for them to decide on some specifics later or in case they need to make a change for some reason. :)
Something Randall said to Toby in an early flashback "she'd want you to be there". Toby was upset and not wearing a wedding ring. Many thought that was a clue that they were divorced. Although, we haven't seen Kate in the future.

I'm hoping, storyline wise, that it's just because they live farther away than his sister, and couldn't get there as quickly.

Practicality-wise, I think the reason Kate is never shown in the future is because she loses the weight, so the same actress can't play her right now.
Am I the only one who just googled for recent pics of Chrissy Metz? It looks like she's losing weight. Unless the photos are doctored.

https://www.dailyhawker.com/health-fitness/chrissy-metz-weight-loss-can-a-plus-size-actress-do-it/

I'm not buying the "Dr. K steals a baby" storyline. But I'm wondering if there are issues in Madison's pregnancy and he becomes a support for them in the way Dr. K became a support for Rebecca and Jack.

Am I the only one who just googled for recent pics of Chrissy Metz? It looks like she's losing weight. Unless the photos are doctored.

https://www.dailyhawker.com/health-fitness/chrissy-metz-weight-loss-can-a-plus-size-actress-do-it/

Not sure when those photos were taken or how doctored it is, but this is a photo from the Oscars Feb 9. If anything, it looks like weight GAIN not loss. https://drraa3ej68s2c.cloudfront.ne...7009cc18b725ccaabce70575d16b2a6-1536x1536.jpg

Not sure when those photos were taken or how doctored it is, but this is a photo from the Oscars Feb 9. If anything, it looks like weight GAIN not loss. https://drraa3ej68s2c.cloudfront.ne...7009cc18b725ccaabce70575d16b2a6-1536x1536.jpg
The photo in the Daily Hawker link is a doctored photo of Melissa McCarthy at the SNL 40th anniversary red carpet (5 years ago)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter