This is Us- Season four

The show just posted this on Facebook. It seems to confirm that the kids we saw in the final scene are in fact Kevin and Madison’s twins.

Attachments

• C43399B2-48AD-454C-B975-320A8718ABA3.jpeg
    C43399B2-48AD-454C-B975-320A8718ABA3.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 70
I don't think older Kevin looks too old for early-mid 50s. My husband is 54, and he has about that much grey in his hair and would in his beard if he grew one. The same for Randall's look, though he acts a little older, but I think that's Randall. Rebecca would be 80 and ill, so that seems to fit for me, too. My parents look much better at 80 than she does, but they are still active and relatively healthy. That can change quickly at that age.

Just watched the finale. I think Madison dies during childbirth. She mentioned her past medical issues to the doctor and the miracle of getting pregnant. They didn't put that in there for no reason.

Just watched the finale. I think Madison dies during childbirth. She mentioned her past medical issues to the doctor and the miracle of getting pregnant. They didn't put that in there for no reason.
It’s a miracle that she got pregnant because she was/is bulimic. Eating disorders can cause irreparable damage to your body. As she said in her doctor’s appointment, she hadn’t even had her period in over a year.

It’s a miracle that she got pregnant because she was/is bulimic. Eating disorders can cause irreparable damage to your body. As she said in her doctor’s appointment, she hadn’t even had her period in over a year.

Yup. However, it can also damage your heart, and it can, in fact, make sudden death more likely. Especially twin pregnancy. That's a pretty unusual set of circumstances and starts to strain credulity. Several of the story lines in this show are starting to stray into soap opera territory....which is a little frustrating. One of the neat things about this show was that it was relatable to a certain extent.

Yup. However, it can also damage your heart, and it can, in fact, make sudden death more likely. Especially twin pregnancy. That's a pretty unusual set of circumstances and starts to strain credulity. Several of the story lines in this show are starting to stray into soap opera territory....which is a little frustrating. One of the neat things about this show was that it was relatable to a certain extent.
Actually though, the US has highest rate of maternal mortality in the industrialized world, and it has actually been on the rise, it has doubled since the 1980s. It’s still low (about 18 deaths for every 100,000 live births) but it’s an unfortunate category for the United States to be a leader in.

The show just posted this on Facebook. It seems to confirm that the kids we saw in the final scene are in fact Kevin and Madison’s twins.
Curious why they said it is a girl and than boy when we saw the boy first.

Never thought of her dying . This show really makes you think the what if’s

I wonder if Hailey (adelaide kane) is Kate and Toby's biological daughter and Kate dies during her second childbirth.

Something Randall said to Toby in an early flashback "she'd want you to be there". Toby was upset and not wearing a wedding ring. Many thought that was a clue that they were divorced. Although, we haven't seen Kate in the future.
When the police take mom back to the cabin, Kate signs the police report, with her maiden name.

Who is Nicky married to (in the flash forward)?

When the police take mom back to the cabin, Kate signs the police report, with her maiden name.
I could be mistaken but I don’t think she’s ever used Toby’s surname. I’ve never once heard anyone call her Kate Damon... maybe once Toby may have referred to her Mrs. Damon? My parents have been together over 40 years and have different surnames.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter