This is Us- Season four

I honestly don't even remember why the guys are fighting.

Umm a little but about the worst day of my life was the day they brought you home Randall.

Or

Dad died ashamed of you Kevin.

Loving family talk.

(Forgive me if you weren't needing to remember! :laughing:)

Umm a little but about the worst day of my life was the day they brought you home Randall.

Or

Dad died ashamed of you Kevin.

Loving family talk.

(Forgive me if you weren't needing to remember! :laughing:)
I totally forgot that. They need to get over it. Siblings say horrible things sometimes.

This episode was so choppy didn’t like it at all.

I was waiting for the scene where Kevin said to Rebecca that they don’t talk to Randall anymore or something like that , plus the reason why we had to see Kate write her name Pearson on the paper? We saw the scene where Rebecca and Miguel sitting on the couch than all of a sudden she was up in bed resting when Randal showed up.

I miss the Randal we had the first few seasons. So this season is going to be focused on his Mom. Didn’t see that coming.

I think the past two or three season premieres have left me thinking that I may let the show go on without me, but then they've brought me back in the fold. I hope that happens again, because by the end of last night I was pretty much blah. Lol

I think the past two or three season premieres have left me thinking that I may let the show go on without me, but then they've brought me back in the fold. I hope that happens again, because by the end of last night I was pretty much blah. Lol

I was coming here to post something similar. I was ready to give up in season 3. I had to force myself to watch the season 4 finale 7 months later. I'm feeling over it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter