• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Coupons are 3 SB per coupon today. Up to 300 SB maximum.

How long does this take to credit? I have done the coupon prints for a few days, got credit a few days later all at once and haven't seen anything since. I did some this morning, but still nothing.

Found a 3 minute 25SB survey. It asked if I had been to a Firehouse Subs in the past month. I answered no & it gave me 25SBs. Easiest survey EVAH!! And I got the bonus for completing my to-do list.

Thanks for posting this! I had that survey just now! :)

I had to scroll back to see who to thank, b/c I recall reading about this survey. :thanks:

I have the weirdest luck with the coupons. They seem to credit sporadically and when I select "clip all", I get a wide variety of results. Yesterday, I was using my Chrome browser on my laptop and when I selected "all" of them, I got....2! I didn't even bother printing them. Later in the day, I was using my Edge browser on my laptop and I tried it again. This time, I got 20 so I printed those. Then, after dinner, I was using the Edge browser on the desktop and decided to see what would happen if I tried to print coupons from there. When I clipped "all" of them, I got 152!! It will be very interesting to see what amount will credit, if any.

Team Challenge swagup is available. Make sure you activate it before redeeming for a gift card! It's good through 7/6. Also don't forget about Swago starting tomorrow (9am PT/12pm ET), there may be a redeem for a gift card square.

I had a shop activity that was supposed to credit yesterday. It didn't credit and so I missed on my making my goal yesterday. Is there anything I can do? I don't know if pending is a guaranteed thing or just a suggestion.

It still shows -
06/10/18
Swagbucks Local: Pending - Cost Plus World Market (pending credit date: 06/23/18)
+113 SB

I had a shop activity that was supposed to credit yesterday. It didn't credit and so I missed on my making my goal yesterday. Is there anything I can do? I don't know if pending is a guaranteed thing or just a suggestion.

It still shows -
06/10/18
Swagbucks Local: Pending - Cost Plus World Market (pending credit date: 06/23/18)
+113 SB
You can put in a ticket if the 113sb never show up, but they won’t do anything about missing the daily bonus for your streak.

Team Challenge swagup is available. Make sure you activate it before redeeming for a gift card! It's good through 7/6. Also don't forget about Swago starting tomorrow (9am PT/12pm ET), there may be a redeem for a gift card square.

I got 100 this time! I don't think I've ever been on the winning team before, I'm normally on the last team.

Under most pop ways to earn there's a culturelle enter to win for 50sb that credited instantly when registering. It takes gmail with a period as a new email too. I've noticed some sites see it as the same.

This has not credited for me so far, but I thought I'd share as on another website, some users are getting credit.

Discover > Adgate Media > Pandora

Download the app to your iPhone and play song, get 200 SB (it's doubled from 100 SB for now). I had Pandora already installed, but deleted it, used the link and reinstalled. Like I said, so far nothing but others are getting the SB, maybe you will too. You may have to use the same email for Pandora that you use for SB.

So I tried SW bowling. What's up with all of the ads that play along the way? That alone will make me not want to play.

I have always avoided SW GCs, b/c of the 3 GC rule. I didn't realize it was 3pp. So, for my family of 5, I can use 15 GCs (in one order)? Is this correct?
I have successfully booked online for 5 people-flight to orlando with 4 gift cards and a credit card for remainder in one transaction and the flight home for 5 people in one transaction using 5 gift cards and a credit card.

I have successfully booked online for 5 people-flight to orlando with 4 gift cards and a credit card for remainder in one transaction and the flight home for 5 people in one transaction using 5 gift cards and a credit card.

Thank you for this info! Good to know! :)

Excellent! I try to book online usually but of course the one time I actually had more than 3 forms of payment I had to call for one of the tickets. Next time I'll do everything I can to just book online since that seems to work as stated :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter