Those using swagbucks ???

All I lack for swags now is the SwagCode. I entered the code at the time top of the page at swagbucks.com over an hour ago. Does it HAVE to be entered on the SwagButton to turn the square? Or is just entering the code at swagbucks.com good enough?

Can you tell this is my first swago :p Sorry for all the questions!

Last edited:
All I lack for swags now is the SwagCode. I entered the code at the time top of the page at swagbucks.com over an hour ago. Does it HAVE to be entered on the SwagButton to turn the square? Or is just entering the code at swagbucks.com good enough?

Can you tell this is my first swago :p Sorry for all the questions!

IGNORE!! I submitted a ticket and sent screen shots and they credited me instantly. Just submitted a FULL board!! YAY!

I did use a promo code for DMC and my 2,800 sb credited immediately. I got 7 blu rays for $22. Still have to buy three at full price. I figure it will cost about $100 for 10 blu rays. And dd wanted marvel movies for Christmas.

After you add five and checkout for $1 you get the option to add one more for $12 (#6) plus another for $9 (#7). Then you have to buy three more at full price in two years. I think you only have 2 minutes to add 6 and 7.

Oh my gosh, you're awesome!!! The promo code worked (don't even have a disney visa), I got 7 movies and a finding dory blanket! Also, the SB's were instant like you said! Wa-hoo! Happy dance time!!!

I feel dumb... I'm trying to check out using the Disney Visa code and I don't see where I can the discounted movies. Is it after you hit confirm?

ETA: Nevermind just saw the post above!

46857 is the Disney visa promo code. At the bottom there is a place to put in a promo code.

Thank you for sharing! I just completed the offer and got 7 movies + a Finding Dory blanket for $21.90 total. I just have to buy 4 movies over 2 years to complete the membership, which I have no problem with. I've been trying to collect Disney movies anyway! And I had no idea they had so many old/obscure movies. Very cool! Oh and the SB credited instantly!

I feel dumb... I'm trying to check out using the Disney Visa code and I don't see where I can the discounted movies. Is it after you hit confirm?

ETA: Nevermind just saw the post above!

Yay! Thanks for sharing the code. If these movies get here before Christmas, they are going under the tree! The kids will be happy.

I only bought one bonus video since (if I read it correctly) only the first bonus counted towards your required purchase total. So, I spent $12.95, got credited the 2800 SB instantly and only have to purchase 3 more movies over the next 2 years (which I want Lion King, so I'm going to order that and the new Star Wars when it comes out on Blu Ray next year). Thanks @havaneselover for posting and confirming it works with the Disney Visa Code!

Thank you for sharing! I just completed the offer and got 7 movies + a Finding Dory blanket for $21.90 total. I just have to buy 4 movies over 2 years to complete the membership, which I have no problem with. I've been trying to collect Disney movies anyway! And I had no idea they had so many old/obscure movies. Very cool! Oh and the SB credited instantly!
As long as you bought the sixth movie you should only have to buy three more.

I already logged in and declined cars/cars 3. Had to do so by 11/7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter