Those using swagbucks ???

I have like 10 nCraves today. Not the full page like normal. Anyone else?
All my Watch items are gone as well. blah!

Last edited:
I have like 10 nCraves today. Not the full page like normal. Anyone else?
All my Watch items are gone as well. blah!
Same here. This is the 3rd day in a row for me to have limited nCraves (no continuous runs like AYCE) and no Watch videos. I'm glad to at least have a few nCraves that work, but it's been a slow struggle to get to my first goal the past few days. And my second goal has been so high (300-400) that there's been no way to get there so far in October (except for one day when I had a 500 bonus come through).

I don't often try surveys because almost every time I'm not outright disqualified, the survey gets a boatload of information from me, takes up time, and THEN tells me the survey is full or I don't fit the profile. Not worth the frustration.

The mobile apps have been quirky too. I can usually get Indymusic to work, and sometimes SBTV, but none of the other apps will work any more after numerous tries.

Swagbucks is lots of fun and a nice source of a little extra vacation money when it's running smoothly, but I'm continually amazed at how often multiple things don't work properly at any given time.

So I did the Disney MOvie REwards today. I haven't bought any Disney movies in awhile and so there were several that we wanted and then I'll buy the rest throughout the next couple years as gifts and stuff. But I swear when I looked at it the other day as I was contemplating it, it said that the sb would be pending for 14 days but in my activity it should them pending until 11/16. Now I can't find the offer again to look at it. Its possible obviously that it changed and its my own fault for not looking today before I did it but I swear everytime I had looked at it it said 14 days. Can somebody check the offer and tell me if it changed?

So the Movie Club is the Deal of the Day today, and along with the increase in SB the new terms say 32 days for payout. Which is not what you agreed to and I hope they make that right, but probably explains why it's pending so long. They probably updated the system and never changed the offer text.

So the Movie Club is the Deal of the Day today, and along with the increase in SB the new terms say 32 days for payout. Which is not what you agreed to and I hope they make that right, but probably explains why it's pending so long. They probably updated the system and never changed the offer text.
Thanks for the info! I'll have to email them back and bring this up. I'm only getting the original 2000 sb and so maybe that will help show that it was under the old terms. They gave me the 300 sb for the survey that didn't credit but I haven't heard anything back on the Disney movie rewards and it hasn't changed in my activity yet.

Can someone explain then "earn from referral" square?

My SIL was here I was telling her about the board she said to refer her. I logged out and she went to her email to sign up. She got 63 SB then said she'd do more later.

I logged into my account and it turned the square for refer a friend but not the one for "earn from referral"

I need 2 more squares, earn from referral and swag code.

Last edited:

My SIL was here I was telling her about the board she said to refer her. I logged out and she went to her email to sign up. She got 63 SB then said she'd do more later.

I logged into my account and it turned the square for refer a friend but not the one for "earn from referral"

I need 3 more squares, earn from referral, complete gold survey on the app and swag code. I doubt it'll happen :(

The earn from referrel took a little while to go through for me, I can't remember if it was finally later the same day or the next day for me.

Banner on HP for 300SB when u sign up for free 30 day trial of hooked on phonics. Anyone done this? Wondering how easy cancelling is? Can u cancel online?
I do it's it but it didn't credit right away so I had to put in a ticket. They credited me in a few days.
It's super easy to cancel. You have to create an account when you sign up for it and then you can just go into your account and cancel

Bringing up Disney movie club again after I saw the daily deal. I’ve considered buying it before but this deal looks pretty decent. Is the club itself worth it or should I just try it and cancel? Anyone have experience?

Last night I realized if I could get the attempt for survey on the answer app filled, I'd have the X for my board. So I picked this survey, and normally get bumped out, but of course not this one! I felt like I took the longest survey on hospitals in my area ever, but got 100sb. And after I got my survey kickout from the next one I tried. Swagbucks problems haha.

The earn from referrel took a little while to go through for me, I can't remember if it was finally later the same day or the next day for me.

So do you think I did it correctly and it's just delayed? Does she have to earn a certain amount before it'll turn my "earn from referral" square?

Last edited:
Bringing up Disney movie club again after I saw the daily deal. I’ve considered buying it before but this deal looks pretty decent. Is the club itself worth it or should I just try it and cancel? Anyone have experience?

What we liked about it was we could cancel and re-enroll after we were done. We got 5 blu rays for $1, then did the 6th and 7th movie since one of them counted as a commitment, so we only had to buy two movies at the $25-$30 regular price. Ours worked out to about $10 a movie, so it was a nice way to build our collection. We did it three times, and just cancelled each time by sending them a message through their contact form.

Your referral needs to earn 10 SB for you to be credited for this. Only certain things count though. I don't think things like the sign up bonuses or swagcodes count.

ETA: Discover activities and surveys count

It could be she hasn't earn enough from eligible activities. I remember after sign up that there's a good amount of SB earned while they take you on the tour of the site, but I think a lot of that isn't eligible for referral points. Your referral has to earn 10SB for you to get 1SB from it. From the Help Center it says these categories aren't eligible "Sign-up bonus, Swag Codes, Daily Goal Bonuses; others may be added."

My mom sign up from my referral and got 30 or 40SB but I've never gotten points from her. She installed the swagbutton during the tour but never got the 20SB credit for doing it, so she said screw it and hasn't signed on since :) So whatever she earned that first day must have mostly been sign-up bonus' and she didn't actually get 10sb from other stuff before the swagbutton screwed me over. :) I'm waiting for her to retire in a few months then I'll go over and get her going again, I think she'd like the extra money once she has time to mess with it.

So do you think I didn't it correctly and it's just delayed? Does she have to earn a certain amount before it'll turn my "earn from referral" square?
Others mentioned it has to be specific stuff I guess. DD signed up and then did the culterelle sign up for 50sb I think and that was enough to get me 5sb and the space on the board. It was delayed though in coming through. I think I might have posted about it because I was worried about it too so you could scroll back through and see if I posted about when it actually ended up crediting.

eta: its dated 10/10/17 in my referral page and 10/10 on my activity page.

Just to make sure I'm not missing it, looks like the coupon prints offer is over? Usually it's right on my homepage but after scrolling a couple times on the popular and featured ways to earn I'm not seeing it.

Dd wants a bunch of marvel movies for Christmas. I'm thinking this is a decent deal but the Disney visa deal looks cheaper than the sb deal.

haven't bought a GC for my swago board since i couldn't get the answer app to credit. tried again this morning and finally got a survey to credit. purchased a southwest card for swago but i also got points for the team challenge. double dip is a go.

I do it's it but it didn't credit right away so I had to put in a ticket. They credited me in a few days.
It's super easy to cancel. You have to create an account when you sign up for it and then you can just go into your account and cancel

Thanks for the info! I will hang onto this one for the future. I sure hate having to submit tickets though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter