Those using swagbucks ???

My aunt did the GameFly offer and only got 2000sb. I did it and got nothing. Anyone having luck getting the 2500sb to credit?

Mine is due to credit on Sunday this weekend, and the 500 sb bonus that's listed pending under swagups still says expires November 24.

I thought mine showed a Nov expiration once it went to pending, but when I looked today it showed it expires 10/19 which was 30 days from when I got it. Never thought to screenshot a swagup page :rolleyes:

I put in a ticket for it and they credited it, but of course no explanation on how it got goofed up. I guess just keep an eye on it on Sunday and we'll find out if they just hate me or it's another glitch :)

I'm annoyed becasue my toolbar isn't working and I can't see how much of my daily goal I've earned and I don't remember what I started the day with!

ETA: I forgot I can see activity on my phone app

I'm still waiting on the Rayovac offer...anyone else do it and get any sort of credit yet?

I also did the Gildan socks offer. I haven't picked them up yet, but I already received the Shop and Earn credits and they are showing as pending in my shop activity ledger.

It's so frustrating to be in limbo with 2200 SB...I don't see them anywhere...nothing pending and no indication at all that I am going to get them eventually.

I'm still waiting on the Rayovac offer...anyone else do it and get any sort of credit yet?

I also did the Gildan socks offer. I haven't picked them up yet, but I already received the Shop and Earn credits and they are showing as pending in my shop activity ledger.

It's so frustrating to be in limbo with 2200 SB...I don't see them anywhere...nothing pending and no indication at all that I am going to get them eventually.
Yes still waiting on Rayovac. I did it with mypoints (different purchase and separate receipt) and it credited within a week. Sb takes forever on these deals.

My aunt did the GameFly offer and only got 2000sb. I did it and got nothing. Anyone having luck getting the 2500sb to credit?

I did it the last time there was a boost and needed to submit a ticket to get the bonus. The 2000sb usual offer credited right away, but the other 800sb didn't show up until a bit of back-and-forth with SB help.

Wow! $25 extra a month can make a huge difference.
I just started using swagbucks this month and am OBSESSED! The things I found that to me are the least amount of work vs. bucks.

1. SWAGTV App: Use on your phone/ipad. You can get a max of 50 SB per day. I just let it run through my home wifi while doing other stuff.

2. Daily Poll

3. NOSO

4. Search Engine: I think it typically awards swag bucks 3 times a day. I usually get 6 - 10 SB per award.

5. Search for swagbuck codes on google. There are a couple of sites that keep running track. You need to enter them on the swag site to "redeem" them. They are only up for so much time. So sometimes I miss them. They are usually worth 3-5 SB.

These 5 things give me easily 80 SB per day which hits the 30 goal which then gives me the bonus bucks.

Other things I do / have tried

1. Shop Function: I have bought a couple of things through this that I would have bought anyway.

2. Surveys: I spend some time on the weekend doing these but like pp's I have rarely qualified. Probably not worth my time.

3. Tasks: I tried a couple of these and find them VERY much NOT worth my time!

My goal is to earn $25/month minimum with little work. My DH thinks I am kind of crazy with my SB. It is still new to me and I am worried my enthusiasm will fade. I find checking the site in general though just helps remind me of my cost saving goals!
This

So, I have been on SB tonight, attempted to take a few surveys, got DQ'd from all. Then just attempted to take another, and it says that I've been blocked from taking the surveys!!! Basically said I wasn't honest in my answers???? I have no idea why this happened. Submitted a ticket, but dang....I didn't take a ton of surveys, but would take maybe two or three a week :-( Fingers crossed for a reversal....

OfferToro has the 50% bonus today. Saw 3 DailyBreaks for 18SB each, but all 3 opened the SCJ offer for me. Haven't received any points yet. I had one Insurance branch offer for 11SB but it took me to one of those Visa give away sites instead of the insurance site.

But OfferToro hardly ever works for me so could just be the usual stupidity.

My searches haven't worked in ten days. Every time I try to search it says I'm searching too rapidly. I haven't used SB AT ALL in the last eight days while out of town, so I don't know what's wrong with it. :sad2:

My searches haven't worked in ten days. Every time I try to search it says I'm searching too rapidly. I haven't used SB AT ALL in the last eight days while out of town, so I don't know what's wrong with it.

Are you waiting at least 30 seconds between searches?

I was so happy to see the printable coupons back! I've use it 2 days now with no credit. Anyone else having trouble with it?

Clear your browser cache? Try a different browser? Sometimes Chrome gives me no nCrave activities but IE works.

The same thing just happened to me with Surveys!

I submitted a ticket. I always put in consistent and truthful information, so we will see what happens. But I had a feeling something was up yesterday when I kept getting DQd from the surveys when I would correctly type in the CAPTCHA.

I can still do PL, but if I can't do Gold, there goes any future SAWGO opportunities.

The same thing just happened to me with Surveys!

I submitted a ticket. I always put in consistent and truthful information, so we will see what happens. But I had a feeling something was up yesterday when I kept getting DQd from the surveys when I would correctly type in the CAPTCHA.

I can still do PL, but if I can't do Gold, there goes any future SAWGO opportunities.

I also submitted a ticket, haven't heard back yet. Did you hear anything yet?
I'm really bummed about this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter