Those using swagbucks ???

Not everyone kills it on Perk like me.

I also do Perk, but only after Swag's goals are fulfilled. I normally run Perk overnight, but found that it'll get stuck at the "Are you still watching" screen, so it's very annoying. Will you get banned if you run multiple perk with the same account?

It is VERY impressive you can get $50 a week on Perk. I have only gotten $30 a month so far. :)

Not everyone kills it on Perk like me. I have a lot of older devices that I run the apps on (they have several apps and you can run up to 5 devices per app, I run 12 devices). I also have unlimited internet with Comcast Xfinity and a very fast connection, so I can have several devices running without experiencing lag or exceeding my data limit for the month. I'm home on most days, so I can check my devices regularly to see if they have crashed or are stuck. Living in a major metropolitan market also means that it's rare when there are no ads to view between videos (you only get credit for viewing ads, the videos are just there to waste time between ad views). There was a thread about it here on the Budget Board but it kind of died from lack of interest.

ETA: Here's the link to the old Perk thread. https://www.disboards.com/threads/perktv.3478436/
Thanks for explaining... It took me a couple of weeks just to get a few dollars . But I only had one device running so it makes sense now why some people could do well while I was doing so little.

I just got back from a Target run. I had no problem redeeming 4 $25 Target GCs for 2 $50 Disney GCs. I went thru the regular checkout and had about $25 in additional items that I used a $10 Target GC and my Target REDCard on.
My issue was probably no additional items, a diligent cashier and the manager. I’m going to try self checkout for what I have and then switch over to PayPal for rewards from now on.

My issue was probably no additional items, a diligent cashier and the manager. I’m going to try self checkout for what I have and then switch over to PayPal for rewards from now on.
It should not make a difference whether you have additional items or not. Either the policy is no GC-> GC purchases or it isn't. Adding additional items should not make a difference. If GC-> GC purchases are not allowed, my $125.61 purchase (which was paid for with $110 in Target GCs) should not have been permitted since the Target GCs covered way more than the additional merchandise. IMO, you ran up against a manager who doesn't want to allow that kind of exchange in his store.

Discover promotion is back. Started today, here's the info from the Blog:

between 12am PT October 27th and 11:59pm PT October 31st when you earn SB from Discover you’ll earn a bonus when you hit one of our three tiers.
  • Earn between 200 SB and 499 SB through Discover and get a 50 SB Bonus! (25% Bonus)
  • Earn between 500 and 1,199 SB through Discover and get a 200 SB Bonus! (40% Bonus)
  • Earn 1,200 SB or more through Discover and get a 600 SB Bonus! (50% Bonus)

Shorter duration this time, but a higher top tier.
Edit: I don't know how to read, not sure why I thought it was ending on the 30th. Same duration as Sep but still higher top tier :)

Last edited:
Discover promotion is back. Started today, here's the info from the Blog:

between 12am PT October 27th and 11:59pm PT October 31st when you earn SB from Discover you’ll earn a bonus when you hit one of our three tiers.
  • Earn between 200 SB and 499 SB through Discover and get a 50 SB Bonus! (25% Bonus)
  • Earn between 500 and 1,199 SB through Discover and get a 200 SB Bonus! (40% Bonus)
  • Earn 1,200 SB or more through Discover and get a 600 SB Bonus! (50% Bonus)

Shorter duration this time, but a higher top tier.

now to find a high pay out that will actually reward instantly. ty!

Probably. Usually cashiers are graded on how quickly they can process orders, so most aren't going to take the time to connect that your (example) $125 balance was a $100GC and $25 in others things and now paid for with $100 in GC's and cash/charge. And unless you've got the GC balance printed out, they don't even know what the amount is until the register processes it. Once the register processes it, it's unlikely someone's going to cancel the transaction at the point.

So at some point it may be entirely possible they decide to go like the web where if any part of your order includes a GC they won't let you pay with a GC, but I'm guessing for now it's probably an easy stop on GC -> GC only transactions (for those regions/districts that adopt this).

I did try to buy a single Target GC with other target GC's (no other items) to combine them after they took the option off the app. The website at the time flat out stated to go in store and "buy" a gc with your gift cards to combine them into one... used that exact word. So I did that once or twice with no issue so I could buy stuff on the website since it limits you to 4, but the last time I needed to do it I got the old biddy cashier who scrutinizes every order like the money is coming out of her own pocket and she wasn't going to do it. She said you can't buy a GC with a GC. I politely pointed out that, yes you 'can' in the definition of the word because I have and further more that's the instructions from the website. She calls over the front supervisor, they discuss for a couple seconds, he wasn't aware that you couldn't, I made my points, he thought it made sense and he says 'what does the register say when you try it'.... she says 'I didn't'... 'oh, well try it and if it works it's all good, problem solved'...... needless to say I'm on her doodoo list now and I avoid her even more than I did before that (even though it's been a couple years I'm pretty sure she remembers me, I know when I was a cashier in a time long ago I would have)

Read elsewhere that the 1500 Hulu offer was instant and counted for discover. Unfortunately, it is via TP, which I am banned from. No go for me, hopefully someone else can use it. I also have no ncraves available and my watch list has been dead for weeks now ( "oops, look like that ones got away"). No SB love for me. Ugh.

So for those that still have ncrave (really sorry for those who don't!!), late last night/ early this morning a new couple of ncrave came up. In particular is one that says Latin American music awards for 6 SB. It is letting me do it multiple times so far! Plus it will run with all you can eat! Just a heads up To make some good SB's!

Very late last night (I woke up, couldn't sleep, checked laptop). There were two 50 SB nCrave (!). I clicked on one and it was one of those Watch video thing. I thought too good to be true, probably would get stuck and would be safer to go back to the AYCE 3SB instead. I closed the screen and went back to nCrave. I got credited immediately for 50SB. Couldn't believe it. And they disappeared.

So if you see them, at least try them out.

Very late last night (I woke up, couldn't sleep, checked laptop). There were two 50 SB nCrave (!). I clicked on one and it was one of those Watch video thing. I thought too good to be true, probably would get stuck and would be safer to go back to the AYCE 3SB instead. I closed the screen and went back to nCrave. I got credited immediately for 50SB. Couldn't believe it. And they disappeared.

So if you see them, at least try them out.

Ooh you remember around what time it was? I'm usually on overnight into the wee wee hours of the morning! Though last night I was only on till like 1 a.m. Was it in the regular ncrave page? I'm gonna keep an eye out tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter