Ticket question

ginga

Earning My Ears
I am new to the Universal Forum as I have never been. I'm a WDW junkie, but we're heading down in July to attend a basketball tournament and as we're staying outside the park we've decided to do Universal. I hear our kids will love it. Anyway, I found a good rate on 2 day tickets on AAA. Is there any better discount that $85 including tax? Am I correct in assuming that we can park hop? Also are we going to die in the lines in July? Thanks for any advice or info!

Welcome, ginga!

If you have a Discover Card you can get one free day if you charge the tickets to the card. The third day must be used within 30 days but I thnk most people do use them consecutively.

Yes you will melt in July.. :cool: It will be HOT.

Multi-day tickets will allow you to park hop.

How old are your kids?

11 and up.
Thanks for the info. We do have a discover card so I may try that route. Do I do this directly through Universal?

i found the info on the Universal website. Thanks again. These boards are VERY helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter