TigH's journal (comments welcome)

ok, here's my wisdom for you to avoid hangovers:

stop drinking at least an hour before you go to bed and drink lots of water, preferably down a multivitamin with it ;)

just barf and be done with it :)

ok ok ok - where did that come from. You and I, well, we really aren't the lushes we used to be! hooray for us! first off, it's a pricey habit (i'm a cheap-o) and not a great example for my DDs. And, more along the WISH thinking, our bodies are given to us, they are a gift, we need to respect that and treat them accordingly. Over-indulgences in any way (food, beer, wine, obsessive exercising) is not what God had in mind, I believe. And so we pay for it. Life lessons - moving on...........

I'm really impressed that you are shedding your self-consciousness and accepting that you have a great bod! wooo hooo!!!!! that is a big big hurdle for those of us who have had negative body image for too many years!

enjoy your day at Disney today! you lucky duck! how crowded is it now? tonight I will rollerblade in your honor :)

Well, like a dizzy ditz, I forgot my AP! So I only went to Downtown Disney, but let me tell you, LOTS of people there. Now what are all these people doing in the World of Disney in the early afternoon on a Monday? Go to a park, people! ;) Got a few postcards, hope if I get one in the mail to Taylor tomorrow that it will make it to camp before she leaves!!!

I don't know what it is, but I am feeling REALLY super fluffy today! I ate my WW brekky, did my weights, 50 min pilates, had my choc protein shake, bladed for an hour, showered, had lunch, went to DTD, then to DSW for the first time ever where I purchased some GORGEOUS red thong type shoes (not flip flops, well, kind of, but very pretty and not plasticy or spongey!) Hee hee!

Last Friday I felt super duper thin, today just feeling about 5 pounds heavier than last week, don't know why. Shouldn't be a visit from the bloat fairy for at least 10 days or so.... hmmm. Oh well, probably just some fluid hanging around from the weekend. Must be all the sodium I had? I can't figure it out! Just trying to do the "onward and downward" chant as much as I can today! ;)

Thanks for the hangover tips, Molli! Hopefully I won't ever need to use them, as I REALLY don't think I will do that kind of heavy drinking again. YUCK!!! Wish I could have just barfed! ;)

Ah, today is a new day! Got a list of things to do an already accomplished having a WW breakfast at 6:30, washing one load of laundry and hanging it out to dry (it will be sunny here today, woohoo!) one more load ready to be hung, squats and lunges, chocolate protein shake, took vitamin and evening primrose. Now I just have to hang that second load of laundry and go blading. I love it when it still feels early and I have accomplished quite a few things!

-------------------------

Back from blading. Ross rotated my wheels. I was a bit wobbly at first, but made it through the whole session w/o falling, woo-hoo! When I do get replacement wheels, I will make sure to rotate them often so I don't have this reall worn down on one side, regular on the other side thing to deal with. Off to clean bathrooms (wish I could give a sincere woohoo here...) d'oh! ;)

Got a few more errands done yesterday afternoon, never got around to running the vacuum though, d'oh! Power walked with Jen after dinner, then Jen Ross and I moved the box spring and mattress over to Mom and Dad's

Darned bloat fairy is hanging around and I am in a very grumpy mood as a result (could that be pre-PMS?) I though the evening primrose was supposed to banish the BF, so I might have to take two a day now instead of one (bottle recommends up to 3 a day for reducing PMS and encouraging nice skin, woo-hoo!)

Early pilates today, then rollerblading, then shower and over to Mom's to take her to the dr., then enjoy an afternoon by the pool!!! Oh, with a trip to Publix thrown in for groceries, d'oh! Hopefully weight train before dinner, eat, then power walk with Ross and Jen. MAYBE shift another load to Mom and Dad's tonight if Ross is feeling up to it.

Try not to be too grumpy or hard on myself today. I am doing everything right so it's not my fault and this could just be some whacked out PMS. Also not going to be too hard on myself if I don't get everything on my to do list done every day, it's a guide not a mandatory sentence!

Much better attitude this afternoon. Several sweet and uplifting messages from some Tiggerific PM buddies made me cry, then feel better! :) Awwww! I know this is some PMS going on here! ;)

Anyway, got my blading, pilates, power walking in (forgot weights, will take today as a "day off" then get them in tomorrow!) Helped Jen mow her lawn after power walking. Took Mom to her dr. appt. and he is keeping her on the meds, so that is a good thing! Spent an hour in the sun at their house so now I'm looking more like a Floridian. ;) Got bunches of healthy stuff at Publix and figured out the proper portions for everything I am going to put into my taco salad on Friday night, woo-hoo! I am looking forward to that and to trying the WW oven fried onion rings on Saturday (just trying to think of something to eat those with, maybe veggie burgers on whole wheat?)

Oh, just had a coffee flavored Skinny Cow sandwich and this may be my alltime favorite flavor. I grew up hating coffee ice cream, but I LOVE Starbucks Frappuccinos. This is the next best thing! YUM, great, melt in your mouth, YUM!!!

Well, another early day tomorrow. Going to veg out in front of the TV for a while to try to wind down. Tomorrow IS vacuum day (really). And mow the lawn day, and laundry day, and not spend so much time on the PC day! :)

Going to do my push ups, tricep workout and shoulders this morning. Skipping my rollerblading (give my blister a chance to heal!) and driving to Disney for some walking!!! This is a mental health day. Figure the walking at EPCOT will be my morning exercise and my mind will be at peace just taking in all the eye candy. Not sure how to handle lunch, maybe will pack a small cooler and take it with me and have a picnic someplace on WDW property.

awww Tig, now don't let these hormones get you down! yes, PPMS is very possible, I believe in PPMS, PMS, DMS (during) AMS (after) and that oughta cover anytime in the month you need to label it! Maybe your system is a little outta wack to with all this good healthy food and exercise and just trying to find the balance again. I think we shake up our balance, in a good way, during this WISH journey

So..............
smileyhug.gif
to you

and many more to chase away that BF too! She will be gone I say!

I have thought of trying those baked onion rings too, the recipe is in my WW cookbook, let me know how they turn out!

Enjoy your day at Disney!

THANKS FOR THE HUGGIES, ohMom!!!!

Well, I did enjoy my day at Disney. I did my weight routine at home, showered, packed my lunch and went to Downtown Disney to eat. The Gourmet Pantry is CLOSED!!! It's being made into a place called "The Earl of Sandwiches", so I had to go to the Wolfgang Puck Express to get my water (2 20 oz bottles, like 5 bucks, gotta buy some bottles from Publix to have on hand for things like this). Found an umbrella shaded table by the water near the margarita stand and had my lunch. YUM!

After lunch went to EPCOT and walked around, especially over by Mission Space to see if they were letting anyone in, but not while I was there. Rats! :( Just walked around the WS pretty quickly, then over to the Fountain View and I got a SMALL (8 oz)cappuccino, sweetened it with equal and sat outside on the terrace to watch my fountain. Very relaxing, I love the Fontainview. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if Ross was there with me. I ALWAYS miss him alot when I go to EPCOT by myself. *sigh*

Went to Publix on the way home. Found a low cal/low carb (in my opinion) BBQ sauce to try with some lean pork chops on Saturday (will have the oven fried onion rings with this). Ross will grill the pork and I'll ration out the BBQ sauce. He is going to have oven fried french fries (doesn't like onion rings, so more for me, ha ha ha ha!) Also picked up a copy of Shape and Allure so I could sit around this afternoon and read them instead of vacuuming, D'OH, which is what I am going to do after typing this. Um, also got some Boca smoked sausages to see if they are any better than the Boca Italian sausages, some organic lettuce mix (YUM!) more grape tomatoes (I am addicted to them!) and a new light dressing, Hidden Valley Ranch Light - sun dried tomato and feta cheese flavor. So it's a ranch/sundried tomato/feta cheese combo, should be yummy on my salad tonight (just having a big salad w/ chicken breast, yum!)

Oh oh oh, my favorite cashier, a very sweet older man named Ron, did a double take and asked me if I had lost weight!!! Woo-hoo! I felt great! He has lost weight too, not officially on WW but using his past WW materials. I could tell his Publix apron was fitting looser on him! :) Was very nice for him to notice, so that made my day!

Guess I can't put off running the vacuum any longer... TTFN!

Ran the vacuum yesterday. Had an awesome big salad w/ grilled chicken for dinner. Power walked with Jen. Then she helped me mow our lawn, PHEW! Gosh was our grass long or what.

This morning on the schedule is biceps and back, then 50 min pilates and then rollerblading. Need to put a band aide on becaus for some reason the blades are rubbing my foot funny in one spot! Waaah! ;)

Made it to 138 today. I feel great. I can see a little bit of definition in my upper abs today. I don't think anyone else could notice it, but I do and that's all that counts!!! Just the motivation I need to stay focused through the weekend. Ran out of vitamins so must head over to the health food store this afternoon to get another bottle.

Ross is up to 200.5 today, so he is pretty sad. Well, he says he isn't right now, but he was pretty upset at WI this morning, poor fellow. I am staying cheat free until the 4th, so hopefully he will stay cheat free too and I know he will see some great results come Friday! :)

Today I am going to add weight to my bicep routine. Will work the muscles until they are exhausted, hopefully I can even do one rep with the new weight! ;) I should be able to, because the current weight I'm lifting is getting easier and easier to lift.

Bought a copy of SHAPE magazine yesterday, but was pretty disappointed. Seemed like it would have some great info in it, but didn't really enjoy it very much. Also got a copy of Allure and it's ok, but mostly about make up which is like reading Chinese to me (just don't get it!) :) Anyway, there is a pretty detailed article in Allure about home pedicures, so I am happy about that. Jen and I were going to get pedicures (for the first time ever) on the 3rd of July, but she is short of cash and we have errands to run on the 3rd (for the 4th supplies) so we are just going to do our own pedicures at home. I am looking forward to that!

Oh, I totally forgot this! I had a different breakfast today. 6 egg whites scrambled with two slices of turkey bacon and one slice of wheat bread. YUM! For lunch I am skipping the brie to finish up some hummus we have. The brie will last, the hummus is a little iffy! ;) For dinner we are having taco salads with REALLY lean ground beef (2 cooked ounces for me) fat free cheddar cheese, low fat sour cream (2 tbps for me) black olives, 2 cups of lettuce and some taco sauce. YUM! Oh, and 6 tortilla chips (organic, no hydrogenated oils). Should be very filling. So it's going to be a different meal day for me today, nice to try a change!

Had a great dinner last night. Felt like a cheat night because it was a different meal. Portion controlled and very filling, I loved it!!! Had home made taco salad (with lots of lettuce) and it was really great! Ross loved his too, said he felt like it was a cheat night. We had organic tortilla chips and they were BETTER than regular old Tostitos!!! Bearitos All Natural Tortilla Chips - wholesome corn, organically grown, stoneground, cooked and packed the same day. No hydrogenated oil. 15 chips per serving (they are about 1/2 the size of Tostitos triangle shaped chips, but pack alot of flavor) 140 cals per serving, 6g fat, 18g carbs, 2g fiber, 2g protein. Very yummy!!!

I also got some San Pelligrino sparkling water and limes last night. When the water was nice and icy cold, I poured it into a wine glass, added a slice of lime, and ta-da! I had a frou-frou drink that tasted great, was bubbly, and no calories OR alcohol!!! I felt like I was cheat drinking too! :) It was delicious, and something I could totally enjoy on our patio on a hot evening. I guess I am a sparkling water convert.

Back to my 1/2 English muffin w/ 1 tbsp whipped cream cheese, 1/2 banana and a cup of tea with Splenda for breakfast. Ross and I are going to power walk later, then vaccuum and clean Buggy and his truck. :) I also have to do squats and lunges today. Man, I added weight to my bicep routine yesterday and could only do 2 sets of 8 and 1 set of 7. Then I worked my back, then after that I decreased the weight on the dumb bells and went back to the weight I had been using for my biceps and did 3 sets of 12-15. :) So my biceps got a great workout yesterday.

Put some fake tan on and I think I am darker this morning. For dinner today we are having grilled boneless pork chops with oven fried onion rings, a salad, broccoli and a little bit of BBQ sauce. Hope it tastes good!

Looking forward to a cheat-free weekend and a cheat-free week until the 4th. :)

Ok, just back from a power walk. That's all the exercise planned for today, although I will spend about 20-40 minutes out back weeding. :)

Wish I could report back about those oven fried onion rings, but I SOOOOO busted my no-cheat streak last night and went to Hops for yummy beer, a yummy burger and fries, and then had a yummy pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream (the high octane stuff, there was no frozen yogurt version of CM around, darn it!) :)

Back on track today. I had to confess to my PM buddies, which was really hard because I feel like I went back on my word to stick to my challenge. So far it looks like I am forgiven (phew!) :) They are so sweet!!!

Back on plan this morning, regular B, getting ready for my chocolate protein shake (with all the food I ate last night it's funny that I am HUNGRY right now!) Ross and I will make the porch chops and oven fried onion rings today. Will stick to cheat free plan until Friday the 4th. :)

Just planning to let the past stay in the past and move forward from this moment on! :) If I can lose .5 a pound this week that is great, because right now that it my goal (.5 a week until I reach goal). I think that's pretty reasonable.

Still Sunday.

Stayed on plan, woo-hoo!!! Made those oven fried onion rings. One cup serving is only 1 point. They were GOOO--OOOD!!! :) Ross like them too (although he had oven fries with his dinner). Between a pre-dinner salad, broccoli, the oven fried onion rings, a small serving of boneless pork chop and 2 tbsp low sugar, low cal, high flavor BBQ sauce, I was STUFFED! (but not too stuffed to have a skinny cow an hour or so later...) ;)

Feeling a bit of PMS symptoms. Took a second evening primrose earlier. Not feeling moody, but slightly bloaty! ;) Hoping TOM doesn't get in the way of my Friday weigh in.

Back to the regular exercise routine tomorrow. I just love exercising so much! I read a bunch of old Muscle and Fitness Hers magazines today (and one regular M&F) and feel like my current daily nutrition is pretty much in line with what the magazine recommends. I am thinking about making this week my last brie lunch week and switching to something else for lunch (lean protein w/ whole grain carb). And then maybe after the holiday weekend switching from my muffin/banana breakfast to either egg whites and oatmeal or egg whites and whole grain bread. Will play around with some breakfast recipes I found in some of the magazines, they look really good. :)

Where does the time go? How can it be so late in the day already? I got up at 6:15 like normal, sheesh!!!

Well, did chest/tris/shoulders today. Then 50 min pilates and can feel TOM coming on, yikes! Could mess up my pilates schedule for the rest of the week, oh well. Had regular WW breakfast before any exercise, then around 10:00ish had protein shake, then water, then vitamins and evening primrose, then went blading. Back now, cooling off, need to take shower and have lunch and pick Dad up. Ross left the truck home today and Dad and I are going to Daytona Beach to borrow the pressure washer from my Aunt. Trip to Publix when we get back so I can pick up the staples for the week, then finish washing sheets and put clothes away. Then make dinner, power walk and have a skinny cow!

Poor Ross did a cheat weigh today and he's at 201 even. He is so bummed. I think it's sympathy PMS. This week he is changing his workout routine. He'll do full body at the gym today (weights) then cardio T & W, then full body again on Th (since this Fri is a holiday). Anyway, he will endup doing 2 days full body at the gym and the rest of the days at the gym spent on cardio, and then a plus will be any day he power walks with me and Jen. Hopefully this will get him over the hurdle. I also cooked his breakfast with one less strip of turkey bacon and I don't think he noticed. Mu ha ha ha ha ha! :)

Hi Karen!
Is Ross getting lots of water in each day? My DH always claims to be drinking his water, but when he gets stuck, that's usually the reason. Maybe an increase in his water would help? It's awfully hot and humid! His body may just be holding on to it!

Ross is doing SO great!! I hate to hear he is getting discouraged. If he drinks a lot of water, hopefully the WHOOSH fairy will come for a visit. Even guys need a whoosh fairy visit! :)

Hi, Terry!

You know, yesterday I almost said, "Yes, he's drinking lots of water!" Because on Friday he came home and told me about all the water he had guzzled down. Well yesterday I mentioned what you said to him and he said that he ONLY drank alot of water on Friday and that yesterday he wasn't sure he drank much water at all (he has diet pepsi, I think caffiene free, at work)! D'oh! Anyway, he is going to work on upping his water this week (I hope he remembers!) Thanks for the info!!! :)

It's starting out to be a busy day already, so I will try to report more later! :)

Yesterday had 6 scrambled egg whites w/ 1/4 cup FF cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup dry (cooked with water) multi grain cereal and 1 tbsp. golden raisins for breakfast. Had the same today. Yesterday I had my 2 serving shake of protein powder, today I am going to just use 1 serving in the morning, might do another in the afternoon if I feel hungry. Today and tomorrow are the last brie and crackers lunches for a while, will be having chicken breast and brown rice starting next week (kind of a modified stir fry, w/ veggies and green onion and maybe a teeny bit of teriyaki sauce...)

Yesterday did my biceps and back, then ran to MGM to meet up with friends. Did some walking, not too much. Had lunch at Sci-Fi, salad for appetizer (w/ blue cheese, yummy but dressing wasn't too heavy) and BBQ chicken sandwich w/ fries. Did NOT eat the bun OR A SINGLE FRY, or the fried onion straws. Did eat the small slice of cheese on the chicken and the entire chicken breast. Then home late in the day, quick cooked dinner for Ross and had me a hearty salad and then a peach and watermelon. Went to 7:00 show for the Matrix, LOVED it, said no to theater snacks (although Ross and I agree when we go see Pirates of the Caribbean we are going to have buttered popcorn!)

Today had the same breakfast as yesterday, off to do work my legs, then 50 min pilates, then rollerblade (heck, I don't know what the weather is like out right now, but hopefully it's good rollerblading weather!)

Anxious about the Fri. weigh in. I anticipate either the same as last week or a gain, thanks to TOM. I am feeling very fluffy this week, and I know it's thanks to the bloat fairy!:) Oh well! Onward and downward, I am confident that my workout routine and eating habits are working for me and that this week's weigh in will not get me down if it's not a loss. I am in this FOR LIFE! :)

Power walked with Jen and Ross last night. Had chicken breast with cauliflower and a little teriyaki marinade (YUM!) and a hearty salad. Skipped the skinny cow/pudding for 1 cup of watermelon. Ross and I are loving the San Pelligrino sparkling water! :) Got a big box of them from SAMs on Sunday(?) and they are great to have on hand.

Doing laundry now. Will rollerblade soon. Same breakfast as yesterday. Feeling fluffy still. Not looking forward to WI tomorrow, but will do it anyway. If it's a gain, I KNOW it's just TOM because logically (ha ha, is there ever any logic in the battle of the bulge?;)) I know that I have been on plan and working my behind off and that my muscles are growing and my body is using fat for fuel, so looking sculpted is just around the corner. I know NEXT Fri. will be a Tiggerific WI!

Ross felt great this AM and decided to WI today (might WI tomorrow too). He was back to an even 200, so he is happier today. He is lifting weights again today (whole body). Twice this week he got compliments on his weight loss at work. Some chick told him he was looking thinner and his supervisor told him he was looking thinner. I can really tell, but Ross is so hard on himself. He is making more of an effort to drink that water! Yesterday there was a picnic at lunch for work. He paid the picnic price to attend, but ate his lunch from home. It seems like he is just accepting that he can stick to his plan now and resist those office temptations. I think it used to really bother him before, but now he is very determined and very proud of himself for not having the donuts and cake that show up at work every so often. He has not said anything about the shortage of turkey bacon on his breakfast sandwich, so neither have I... ;)

It's a holiday today but I was up before the alarm would normally go off (thanks, TOM...):) Actually it was all the water I had last night. And man, did I ENJOY having cherries and grapes for a snack last night instead of a skinny cow or sugar free pudding. I had 20 grapes and 15 cherries and it was SOOO yummy, refreshing and satisfying! :)

Had a yummy breakfast today! Sauteed some onion and mushroom in PAM, then added them to my 6 egg white omelette (w/ serving of FF cheddar cheese). YUM!!! Also cut my hot cereal portion in half as it has been quite filling at the full serving size. So instead of 1 cup cooked, it's 1/2 cup cooked. I am stuffed. Oh, that hot cereal still includes 1 tbsp golden raisins. I add them right when the water starts to boil and they plump right up and really sweeten the cereal!

Well, I BOUGHT 2 PAIRS OF SIZE 6 SHORTS YESTERDAY, so I had a BIG TIME emotional moment and then realized I was at my goal! ;) I am SOOOO happy!!!!! I REALLY did it! And I am going to continue to workout and eat right! Weekends will still be monitored slightly, but with completely guilt free cheat meals!!! :)

I am so proud of Ross! He was an even REALLY even 200 today, maybe a hair under (but that will be even more under next Friday). Last night he went to Old Navy and bought SIZE 34 pants and SIZE 34 shorts for the FIRST TIME since he can remember!!! About a month ago he bought 35s and felt great, but he really had to try those 34s on last night (after my size victory!) He looks AWESOME! His 36s still fit, but they don't flatter his figure. Now his 34s really amplify his weight loss, and if I do say so myself, his bottom looks QUITE nice!! Rrrrrrooow! :) Hubba hubba!

Ross is suffering from the same disease I have though. He looks at men that he works with who are 34s and thinks he is much larger than they are. Just like I can see tiny size 7 and size 6 people and still feel larger than they are. It's all mental and it's quite a phenomenon, something I am going to research. I want to find some type of mental exercises we can both do to retrain how we see ourselves. I am perfectly happy with how I feel and look and I am very proud of myself, but I am very curious about how to shed this image of me as a larger person that I am still carrying around.

Well I made low fat onion dip, got NATURAL (new product!) Ruffles, reduced fat chips. Will make a low fat version of the Knorr Spinach dip later on to serve in a pumperknickle (sp?) bread loaf, I have very lean ground beef that I am going to make burgers with (for me and Ross, with chopped onion, red pepper, mushroom and maybe some egg white to help bind them. The mushroom makes the burgers juicy and I think adds some fiber to them. The onion and red pepper will add some flavor! I also got Wonder Light hamburger buns (couldn't find whole wheat buns, RATS!) and fat free cheddar cheese slices. I will add about 100 dill pickle slices to my burger, I am a fan of a burger with LOADS of pickles! We also have lots of fruit for fruit salad (cherries, grapes, watermelon, nectarines, bananas...) YUM! Jen and I have to pit the cherries later. Mom is making macaroni and potato salad, but I don't really want either of those. I might have a bit of bratwurst though.

Oh, and I made a deal with Ross, only 3 margaritas for me today. We got some Fresca so that will be a nice and refreshing change for a diet soda today. I'm sure it will be hot and we'll be outside alot, and I know I will be chugging some water.

Well, off to do my morning workout! :)

I HAVE TO LEARN TO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL!

I think that is my biggest lesson. In my mind I can still toss 'em back. I love a good beer and I LOVE a wonderfully crafted margarita. I just wish I would STOP after one. Two wipes me out and leave me feeling like major doo-doo!

I made low fat dips for the 4th and they were ok, but nothing fabulous. I just ate them to eat, I think. Then I was too full to enjoy the lean burgers I made! ha ha! Had an awesome fruit salad though, it was the best!

Sat. went to Gerry's for his housewarming. It was nice, had some dips and a little of Ross' corned beef sandwich meat. Had more than a few mini danish/desserts! Got some nice compliments from Gerry, Sol and Estelle!. Naturally my MIL thought Ross looked great and told me he didn't need to lose any more weight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I can roll my eyes at my MIL in a post, can't I? ;)

Yesterday Ross, Jen and I power walked, then went to Magic Kingdom to renew our passes. Skipped the premium passes since we didn't go to ANY water parks or Pleasure Island over the last year. Figure we can always upgrade later if we want. Had a tasty and light salad at Pinocchio's and had a pineapple float w/ vanilla soft serve from the Dole Whip place (and then didn't have dessert at home).

Today I got up at the crack of dawn with Ross. Made him his WW breakfast and lunch. Had 1/2 cup cooked cereal w/ 1 tbsp. raisins, 6 egg white omelette w/ 1/4 cup FF cheddar cheese. That fills me up SO MUCH but also gives me the energy I need to make it through my morning workout. I feel so much more full than I did on the 1/2 muffin 1/2 banana. I also had a double serving of protein shake at 10:00. Will try just a single serving tomorrow morning and the other serving in the afternoon to break things up.

Just had a new lunch (new for the week). Gave up the brie and crackers last week just for a month to see if I notice any changes. I had 1/2 cup cooked brown rice w/ 3 oz broiled chicken breast and 1 tbsp teriyaki ginger sauce (Lawry's makes it, I think). YUM!!!!!!! I don't like brown rice, but the teriyaki sauce stuff made this dish delicious! Ross is going to get the same thing but larger portion for lunch this week, with some veggies tossed in (like snow peas and broccoli). I had my 10 baby carrots and a medium pear too. I am stuffed beyond stuffed, but in a good way.

My stomach has felt too full all weekend, so I think the junk food just wasn't digesting right. ;) I much prefer this way of eating over the "eat anything" way I was living before. I feel satisfied and healthy. WW has been such a great program, I really feel like I got back in control with my nutrition.

Did my weights, rollerblading and CRUNCHES today! Taking a week off pilates to see how I feel, might just stick with crunches for 3 weeks then back to pilates. We'll see. Off to shower and hit the grocery store to stock up on supplies for the week. Am in the middle of organizing the bedroom, hopefully that will help me sleep better (you know, feng shui and energy flow...) Right now I have a messy room, so I'm sure my brain will be able to settle down better at night if there aren't piles of junk in every corner! I know I'll just feel better once it's done so it's not on my list of "uncompleted" things to do!

Should be an interesting week. Taking the brie out has really lowered the daily fat intake, but it's too low now. I need to find a happy medium. Keep reading that my carbs should be up, so trying to find that balance between protein and carbs while keeping fat to 20-25%. (under 30% daily would be ideal). No problem with the protein, that is working out GREAT! I am so lucky I like egg white omelettes and this protein shake - and am learning new ways to make chicken breast appealing.

Anyway, will not sneak a weigh in this week. Feel like today the bloat fairy is finally not attacking me to death! ha ha! Hopefully by Fri I'll be back to 138 (was up last Fri for WI, thinking it was just TOM bloat). Up or down a few, that's ok. I'm HAPPY as long as my clothes fit! ha ha!

Ross wore his new 34s to work today. He is looking great! His chest is really starting to pop out (he worked chest yesterday and his pecs are looking awesome!) I saw a hint of his spine this morning when he bent over, WOW! I don't think I've ever seen his spine before! Also, his gut is much smaller and I think his love handles are almost history. He is so happy today! He snuck weighed and was a hair under 200! PHEW! He said he felt so great that he didn't care what the scale said, so that was really awesome!

Today I made him a 6 egg white omelette w/ lowfat swiss cheese, one slice of turkey bacon and a cup of cooked multi grain cereal (with 1 tbsp raisins, a dash of cinnamon and a little brown sugar). He was complaining last night about not having alot of energy, so I am sure this breakfast will keep him fueled through the morning.

I woke up feeling like the bloat fairy has finally left! PHEW! Today I am working chest/tris/shoulders, then rollerblading. I did crunches yesterday instead of pilates and it felt great. I have never had such an awesome ab workout (just from crunches). Anyway, I like the idea of taking a few weeks off from pilates. I am curious about my WI on Friday too. Hopefully this week of a new eating plan will show up on the scale, but more importantly at the end of July I hope my measurements are great! Just focusing on body fat/getting my stomach to show now. I am eating about 1400-1500 calories a day. I feel GREAT, very energized, just slightly impatient. ha ha! That will never change!

Ok, did my weights and rollerblading and power walking yesterday. Felt GREAT! I am hoping to be back to 138 by Friday and it's looking (well, feeling) like it will be so. I am feeling really different through my mid section! Like right beneath my chest, it seems like there is some type of shadow of an ab poking through! Woo-hoo! This just has me all fired up to keep going!

Today had 6 egg white omelette w/ serving of FF moz cheese, 1/2 cup (cooked) multi grain cereal and 1 tbsp. raisins. Will have one serving of choc. protein shake around 10. Then lunch will be one nectarine, 10 baby carrots, 1/2 cup brown rice, some steamed broccoli and 3 oz. chicken. Will mix the rice, chicken and broc. w/ 2 tbsp of this teriyaki ginger marinade, yum! Lunch will be around 1:00, then at 3:30 second serving of protein shake, then 5:00 big salad w/ lots of veggies, tbsp pine nuts, 6 olives, 4 oz chicken, 2 tbsp Light Done Right dressing, then dessert at 7-7:30, 25 grapes and 16 cherries. Add to that lots and lots of water! I am not hungry at all during the day. I know all these little meals are just pure energy for me! WOW! So I am full all day and full of energy and I am burning fat! This is great!

Have to get the lawn done today, not putting that off. And doing laundry too. Oh well! I miss using lots of smiley faces in my posts. Wore my size 6 shorts around the house yesterday afternoon and they fit better, not so snug in the bum. I think at the end of July I will take some after pictures to post.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ok, did my weight routine, abs, and went rollerblading. Walking tonight is a wash out (thunderstorm). Unfortunately I convinced Ross to go to Chevy's...D'OH! Unscheduled cheat night, but I can deal with it! ha ha! Back on plan tomorow morning. I did get the back yard mowed before the storm rolled in, will cut the front tomorrow or Fri.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter