• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To those going in August...do you have PS's for after 6 at MGM or MK?

We are going to be there the 2nd-9th. We only had 3 dinner's that need a PS and they are

*6:45 Pleasure Island
*5:35 Liberty Tree Taver
*5:10 Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic! package(lateset they could give)

I was really hoping for a later time at Hollywood & Vine 'cause we have a lunch PS at Prime Time for 12:10. But oh well!

We only needed to make 9 PS, because we are planning on mostly ASMo Food Court & Counter Service due to budget(that's what we get for planning a trip at the end of May for the beginning of August! LOL)

Tina:Pinkbounc

I reshuffled some PS' last week when I found out they extended hours on Tues at MGM. I have a dinner PS @50's PTC for 6:15. BTW-That was the time I chose, I had my pick. Go figure. HTH

I called today and they apparently have opened more times although not my first choice. I did finally get CRT for dinner at 8:20. I'll just be sure to eat a late lunch and grab a snack - I was hoping for 7:30 but this is definitely better than 4:30.

So I'm getting the idea that if you call inside the 2 week window they have opened up later seatings. Good to know, but I still don't like this operating procedure.

I could only get PS reservations at LTT for 4:15 pm on 8/14. I was hoping to get them a little later, like 5-6pm. Looks like I'll have to call before we leave Friday and see if any later dates open up...

I posted this on another thread and haven't been on for awhile, so I guess it got lost somewhere.

Anywho......yes I called back again late last week and was able to change my ps's to later times. So if you're still hoping for a later time, definitely try calling back now. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter