TokenZone Team Play for Pirates of the Caribbean Deadmans Chest

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man Chest is available-I just started today.

My DIS TEAM is:

password: disrocks

Team one is full

NEW TEAM DIS TEAM #2

password= disrocks2

Team 3 is:
team 12823
p/w disrocks3
Piratesmate -"my tokenzone ID for this team is mrsrosebudsmom"

hdmonkeybug said:
Ok click get tokens, find hidden treasure. When you do that it loads the POTC2 page. Click enter site. It brings you to the wonderful game that we all have played a zillion times to get the codes. Go through the game as usual except click on everything. Anything that lights up when you mouse over it. A lot of these items are hidden virtual trading cards. When you click to collect it it adds them to your token collection. They are all over the place in the game.

Black Pearl-

feather on wheel

Jack's Quarters -

ring (lump) on table
boot on floor (right)
box on table (right)
chair (left)

Pelegosto Island

Pineapple
necklace
knife and fork
necklace on ground
Jack's staff feather

Tortuga

hat
eyepatch
feather hat foreground
earring on same man with feather hat
sign above door

East India -

Will's necklace

Tia's Shack -

2 hanging items
bird (left)
ring on Tia
ring on Jack
Turkish Prison -
item in Davey Jones claw
staff in other hand

Team #1 is currently in 3rd place! they have gone from 16th place to 3re in just two days!!!

Team #2 is in 6th place we dropped down from 5th today!

Team #3 is in 26th place but they only just started

cyberwitch2 is my handle ;)

Please add yours and lets collect Tokens :cheer2:

Please join the DIS team and lets rock those tokens!! and collect some pirates pirate: Arg me mateys the DIS has the best pirates on the seven seas.....we be gettin a late start on these other pirates so we be having to play harder to blow those scurvy prirates out of the water, mates.

http://tokenzone.go.com/pirates2/

Mal

Just wanted to add that auto deposit is every 4 hours so while we are riding today it will be easy to click auto deposit and catch up to the lead teams. :thumbsup2

Lets show them what the DIS is Made of!!! pirate:

It is telling me that the team ID cannot be found. Is it the number I type in to find? Or...what am I doing? lol

ok try this:

pirates2-12561

password-

disrocks

you should be able to use your disney registration to play.

Mal

Loves Disney said:
I tried it about 5 times with my vmk account info...it didn't work for me. I must not be special enough lol

lol well my username is normally all in CAPS but i tried in small letters and it worked same with my password!

WOOHOO!!!!!

I will post if I find any hidden tokens please do the same!

Welcome to the Team you two!!!

pirate: pirate: pirate:

Maleficent2 said:
WOOHOO!!!!!

I will post if I find any hidden tokens please do the same!

Welcome to the Team you two!!!

pirate: pirate: pirate:

We can find hidden tokens? Under get tokens all it says for me is get them in Auto deposit, invite or trade. Then it also says find hidden treasure...do they mean tokens or special offers (treasure) for like the soundtrack and downloads...things like that? Did I miss something?

Maleficent2 said:
front and pandy click on auto deposit to get first deposit....

:thumbsup2

I did when I first joined. :thumbsup2

ok where do you look for hidden tokens? When I click that, it takes me to the game for vmk codes?

Ahh cool! Found some! Goingthrough that game-in Jack's quarters, click on the chair to the left and the little round thing on the table in front of the candle- it looks like a ring. It adds token to your collection!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter