TokenZone Team Play for Pirates of the Caribbean Deadmans Chest

ok two more also in jack's quarters! The boot on the floor and the box in background to the right of Jack!

Ok click get tokens, find hidden treasure. When you do that it loads the POTC2 page. Click enter site. It brings you to the wonderful game that we all have played a zillion times to get the codes. Go through the game as usual except click on everything. Anything that lights up when you mouse over it. A lot of these items are hidden virtual trading cards. When you click to collect it it adds them to your token collection. They are all over the place in the game.

<---------totally confused

I signed in with my vmk password, etc, but how do I get on the team??

I looked at this "game" the other night and didn't understand it. Seems like they wanted you to buy a lot of photos and things.

Tortuga port, the pirate eye patch is kind of hard to spot

For some reason the login does not like caps. If the teams are set-up like other sites, there is a 15 person limit per team. Be sure to check you Trading Room Offer in-boxes as I have sent a few trade requests out to team mates. We are currently in 17th place.

ok bones, did you find them all, because I seem to be missing a few.

I followed the link from the thread to the game (with codes) here on the Dis and it works fine for me now!

hdmonkeybug said:
ok bones, did you find them all, because I seem to be missing a few.
Missing two cards...18 & 22.

Tia's ring is a hard one to spot.

CpnBones pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter