TokenZone Team Play for Pirates of the Caribbean Deadmans Chest

Team one has fallen back into 4th place. Team two is catching on us! We have a few inactive members on our team, you who you are lol, let's get active here! :cool1: pirate:

Hey Team 2, sorry about not being very active the past week but I was at WDW. I should have waited until we returned to join a team, but we're on our way home now so I'll get caught up this evening.

Yvette
syvettes

ps. forgot to mention that as of this moment I am missing #3, #14 and #48.

SorcererRocks said:
Hey Team 2, sorry about not being very active the past week but I was at WDW. I should have waited until we returned to join a team, but we're on our way home now so I'll get caught up this evening.

Yvette
syvettes

ps. forgot to mention that as of this moment I am missing #3, #14 and #48.

I sure hope you had fun!! :teeth: I sent you an offer (aka gift) with those 3 tokens. You should be done when you get back. ;)

piratesmate said:
I sure hope you had fun!! :teeth: I sent you an offer (aka gift) with those 3 tokens. You should be done when you get back. ;)

We had a great time!! So hard to come back to the real world.
Thanks everyone for the gifts, I've completed the set. I also just finished up the hidden ones as well.

Yvette
syvettes

SorcererRocks said:
We had a great time!! So hard to come back to the real world.
Thanks everyone for the gifts, I've completed the set. I also just finished up the hidden ones as well.

Yvette
syvettes

So that is what happen to you! :goodvibes

Glad you had a great time and are back and finished the tokens wasn't the gift yummy?

Ok... I am totally lost. Team 1 has 2 members still in the 3,000's???

AlienNation said:
Ok... I am totally lost. Team 1 has 2 members still in the 3,000's???

yes we had 3 but it seems it was because SoccerRocks was at WDW and she has now caught up in fact she passed me by ;)

Hopefully these two are out of town and will do so soon also....but if they can not for any reason they really need to relinquish their spot on the team so someone else can take their place....If that happens I think team TWO will leave Team one in the dirt ;) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter