TokenZone Team Play for Pirates of the Caribbean Deadmans Chest

OK - Team 3 is:
team 12823
p/w disrocks3
my tokenzone ID for this team is mrsrosebudsmom

Mal - Please let me know if you want to keep this all together & update your first post or if you'd rather I start a new thread.

ETA: nmunolan - Check your offers! :teeth:

no need to make another thread let's keep it all here....HEY TEAM TWO!!!!

HAve you collected your tokens today.....you may still collected even if you are finished...we dropped from 5th place to 6th and Team ONE has moved into 3rd!!!!

Get the rocks out people, I mean this with love ;)

Let's show them what Team 2 is made of!!!!!

:thumbsup2

Maleficent2 said:
no need to make another thread let's keep it all here....HEY TEAM TWO!!!!

HAve you collected your tokens today.....you may still collected even if you are finished...we dropped from 5th place to 6th and Team ONE has moved into 3rd!!!!

Get the rocks out people, I mean this with love ;)

Let's show them what Team 2 is made of!!!!!

:thumbsup2

:wave2: Hi Mal! I agree! Let's get going team two!! I still have about 5 offers outstanding...since I'm done, they're all outright gifts! A couple of them should finish off the person to whom they were sent! :teeth:

Oh - and not only can you continue to get the auto-deposits, but while you're collecting items trying for the elusive pirate costume for VMK, you can keep collecting the cards throughout the game as well!

piratesmate said:
:wave2: Hi Mal! I agree! Let's get going team two!! I still have about 5 offers outstanding...since I'm done, they're all outright gifts! A couple of them should finish off the person to whom they were sent! :teeth:

Oh - and not only can you continue to get the auto-deposits, but while you're collecting items trying for the elusive pirate costume for VMK, you can keep collecting the cards throughout the game as well!

I have one outstanding offer as well....and they are just gifts also no trade involved.

Who is pgsmfan, nemofind123, and ttoryk1993 do you need help finding the hidden tokens...if so please let us know so we can guide you.

Mal

I'm pgsmfan :) Thanks for the tokens, Mal! 38/49 12 repeated, woot! Just a few more....

Missing:
Tortuga Port 1
Tortuga Port 2
Tortuga Port 6
Tia's Shack 4
Tia's Shack 5
Tia's Shack 7
East India Trading CO 4
Flying Dutchman ?
Flying Dutchman ?
Flying Dutchman ?
------------------

pgsmfan1 said:
I'm pgsmfan :) Thanks for the tokens, Mal! 38/49 12 repeated, woot! Just a few more....

Missing:
Tortuga Port 1
Tortuga Port 2
Tortuga Port 6
Tia's Shack 4
Tia's Shack 5
Tia's Shack 7
East India Trading CO 4
Flying Dutchman ?
Flying Dutchman ?
Flying Dutchman ?
------------------

have you done the hidden clues?

pgsmfan1 said:

Missing:
Tortuga Port 1
Tortuga Port 2
Tortuga Port 6
Tia's Shack 4
Tia's Shack 5
Tia's Shack 7
East India Trading CO 4
Flying Dutchman ?
Flying Dutchman ?
Flying Dutchman ?
------------------

I just sent you an offer for those.

Team one...get those fingers moving! We just jumped back to fourth place!! We can't let that Team two catch our drift now can we?? ;) :rotfl:

There are a few members in team one that have yet to accept or reject a few trades I sent out (trust me guys, those trades are what you could say...a gift? ;) LOL)

Let's move forward! Not backward! Go Team one! WOOT! :cheer2: pirate:

49/49!

Anyone who needs these PM me their handle :
Captain Quarters 2 X1
Pelegosto Island 3 X2
Tortuga Port 1 X1
Tortuga Port 2 X1
Tortuga Port 5 X3
Tortuga Port 6 X1
East India Trading CO. 4 X1
East India Trading CO. 5 X1
Tias Shack 1 X1
Tias Shack 2 X1
Tias Shack 3 X1
Tias Shack 4 X1
Tias Shack 5 X1
Tias Shack 6 X1
Flying Dutchman 1 X1
Flying Dutchman 2 X1
Flying Dutchman 3 X1
Flying Dutchman 4 X1

nemofind123, ttoryk1993 and syvettes

are you still playing if not please remove your names from the team rooster.

thanks

Mal

PS that is not meant to be mean.....

Come on Team2, we're falling behind! Team1 is getting too far into the lead. I'm trying to keep up, but I can't do it by myself. Please help me! Don't lose faith, stay the course!

Rah, rah :cheer2: (*does cartwheel* not a pretty one mind you, I landed on my butt, so don't laugh)

Yeah, Team 2!

Okay...how many people on team one are still active? lol. I have been trading a few lacking members and they have yet to accept or reject the trade (don't know why they'd reject it lol). If you are no longer active in the game and on team one, you can leave the game...you aren't forced to stay on. ;)

Team one needs start turning gears here and pick it up a bit! We fell back yesterday, now let's move forward today! :thumbsup2

I still in, but I'm having some problems with flash or some other program.

Even my youtube videos won't load some days. :guilty:

Still trying though!

team two back up to 6th we still have two members not collecting token who should really leave the team if they can not committ.

Maleficent2 said:
team two back up to 6th we still have two members not collecting token who should really leave the team if they can not committ.

I sent a password email, they haven't sent me my password, and I can't remember it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter