TokenZone Team Play for Pirates of the Caribbean Deadmans Chest

iamdaisygirl said:
:daisy: Thanks cpnbones! :daisy:
My Pleasure!
Loves Disney said:
I've seen mention of where you find tokens, but I can't find which spot I've missed. Does anyone know specifically where #42 is? It is the only pin I am missing.
I think it's totally random, Like some costumes i Know. :rolleyes1
A Couple of hard ones i know of are:

Jacks Ring in Tia's Shack
Tia's Ring in Tia's Shack
Earring on the sarcastic pirate to the far right in Tortuga (also the feather in his cap)

CpnBones pirate:

Thanks frontiersuzy for helping me finish my set. :thumbsup2

mssocks - bird, frog who knows what it is supposed to be :confused3 it was kind of early

hdmonkeybug - not sure if you figured out how to trade, but now that you are done you'll need to type the userid of the person you are looking for. When the next screen appears, double click in the name and then if you have any extras that they still need, they will appear.

WOOT WOOT!!!!

thanks to everyone for the trades I have completed my set! If I have anything you need do not hesitate to ask.....

Oh and there is a prize for completing the set. :teeth:

Team one is still in 6 th place !!!1

Team 2 has moved up the rankings ans is in 15th place now!!!

cpnbones said:
Earring on the sarcastic pirate to the far right in Tortuga (also the feather in his cap)

Sarcastic Pirate? THAT'S JAMES NORRINGTON!

Eee! I'm now only missing Captain's Quarters 7!!! I have like almost 200 repeats so if you need anything, let me know :)

Team 2 is in 13th place!! Wow! I'm so excited lol!

ETA: Woo! We just went up another 4 spots!!! We're in 9th now! :cool1:

thanks zatty2005 or what ever your title was i still need a little more one tia shack 3

If anyone needs any tokens, just post your name you are using on the game and I will send you the trade.

Looks like three folks signed up for the team but haven't played yet. Let us know if you need help!

I just sent a boatload to nemofind123, but forgot to write down which ones. I have to shut down for the night, but I'll check in the AM to see what I can send to the rest of you! Thanks to CpnBones my set is finished now.

And for those having trouble finding the locations of the token "hot spots" here's a list of what I've found: (I didn't read the whole thread & I'm sorry if this has already been posted)

Black Pearl – on helm
Jack’s Quarters – chair on left; boot on right
Island – skull; pineapple; necklace (all near dog); then knife & fork guy
Tortuga – hat; sign; on the guy at right a feather & earring
East India Trading – Orlando’s necklace
Tia’s Shack – hanging skeleton hand; weird bottle(?) hanging; rat(?) on extreme left; Tia’s right hand (her right)
Davey Bones – curved bone on left; pipe in his hand

I just got my free prize for collecting the whole set and all I have to say is *drool*

I don't quite understand how you collect all the tokens. I believe I've found all the hidden ones (based on what I've read in the threads), but I am still missing several.

I'm missing:
Black Pearl - 6,7; Quarters - 3; Island - 2; Port - 2,7; Trading - 3,5,6,7; Tia's - 3,5,6; and Dutchman - 6.

Please trade me. My handle is: endear

I also have repeats. Let me know what you're missing, and I'll try and figure out how to trade.

Thanks for the help! :bitelip:

Edit: I learned you earn tokens through the autodeposit.

I just sent you a bunch. Also you can find the "hidden tokens" everyday. Check out post #49, it lists almost all the spots to find. :thumbsup2

Thanks for trading. I now have all sets completed, but I didn't see any "prize". I also didn't notice any change in my score. I was hoping it would move us up in the ranking, which didn't seem to change either.

Go team! :cheer2:

Note: Nevermind about prize. I logged back into the game, and the prize appeared; my score also changed (but the team ranking didn't).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter