Toni & Bobby's Shabby Chic wedding PJ & TR (SBP/Attic/UK) 2/2/09 *COMPLETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That garter is super cute! :cutie: Do they have other characters? What website did you get it from?

I got it from Ebay for like $11.00. I think they have pretty much every disney character you can think of. They are really cute!

All of your Donald & Daisy stuff is so cute!

I'm hoping to be a 02/02/2009 bride too! We're having an Escape at the WP, so won't know if we can lock-in our date until 8 months out ... I'm going crazy waiting because I want to start planning for real!

Have fun dress shopping - can't wait to hear details! :surfweb: popcorn::

:lovestruc My Gown

NOTE: THIS IS NO LONGER MY GOWN

Ok today I found my gown!!!! I am scared to post it on here but its not a picture of me so if my DF happens to stumble across this I guess it wont be so bad. Hopefully he doesnt know how to find this site.

So here it is...Its an Alfred Angelo super puffy and princessy gown!!! This will be great stepping out of Cinderella's Carriage!!! This was the last dress I tried on and my wonderful mother found it in back of a ton of other dresses. We had never seen it when we had previously looked at all of them. Is like it was just sitting there waiting for me. These pictures don't even begin to show how pretty it is. It is so sparkley like its had pixie dust thrown all over it!!

AA-1224F.jpg

AA-1224b.jpg

AA-1224d.jpg

The veil goes with it so well. I dont have pictures but when I go for my fitting I will try to get some good pics. The veil has diamonds, well fake ones..lol. and the headpiece is sort of a barret that looks like a mini tiara. It sets off the gown perfectly. Now I just need my jewelery and shoes! Maybe a wrap for the DP since it will be chilly in February!

Sorry the pics arent coming up but its probably better that way. You can just click the links though :)

All of your Donald & Daisy stuff is so cute!

I'm hoping to be a 02/02/2009 bride too! We're having an Escape at the WP, so won't know if we can lock-in our date until 8 months out ... I'm going crazy waiting because I want to start planning for real!

Have fun dress shopping - can't wait to hear details! :surfweb: popcorn::

Oh wow how cool is that!!! You will have to stop by Sea Breeze Point to say HI!!....lol. I think it will be a great time to go. I am actually still waiting to sign my contract so I can get my planning kit. I am so anxious!!!!! :yay:

Your gown is beautiful!:goodvibes

You are doing a great job with all of your planning!

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous.

I have been sending pics of princessy dresses to my Valerie, but she is going with the slimfitting look.

:thumbsup2 I shall get my princessy fix through pics of you!

I have been sending pics of princessy dresses to my Valerie, but she is going with the slimfitting look.

:thumbsup2 I shall get my princessy fix through pics of you!

My daughter is also going with the sheath gown with just a small train.

I come over here as well to get my poufy, Princess fix!:thumbsup2

Donald is my DF's favorite too! Well--Pocahontas is up there too:rotfl:

Love your stuff!

Enjoy dress shopping!

That made me laugh... I just bought the Pocahontas dvd a couple weeks ago and my df was watching it with me and he said Pocahontas is pretty hot for a Disney cartoon character. HAHAAH:rotfl:

Toni -- That gown is exquisite! You're right -- very princessy in a very elegant way! Congratulations on finding it. :goodvibes
Oh, and your Donald accessories are precious!

I love the dress and the glasses. Good luck with your planning.

I love all your daisy and donald stuff. I have never seen any of that before. Your dress is soooo princessy :goodvibes

General Updates, Bookings, Bling, etc.

1) The contract is in and signed. We paid more than our deposit. We had the money so we though we might as well get it to Disney before we spend it somewhere else. (like a coach bag..lol)

2) I think I mentioned this before but we booked Misty Miotto. I also booked her to do my make-up. My mom will be doing my hair. She is a hair stylist so if she does my hair at least I can yell at her until she gets it right :rotfl:. I am very excited about having Misty! I love her pictures. I saw her pics for all of my venues so I get an idea of how my pics will be.

3) We booked Rev. Jack Day. This is another selection I am happy about. He is so adorable and reminds me of my grandfather! I am sure he wouldn't like to hear that but he does. He had great ceremonies to choose from but we are sticking with his "suggested ceremony". The only thing we are changing is the unity candle ceremony to the sand ceremony.

4) I decided to get Cinderella's Glass Coach. This is the best update!!! :banana: It will be so much fun and so romantic to pull up to SBP in the carriage. I am a big ham so any more attention paid to me is fun...LOL!!!

Ok so now the updates that have pictures!!!

RINGS...BLING!

My DF and I got our wedding bands.

Here is the DF's on my thumb...lol. His ring is Tungston. It has a really weird design. It sort of reminds me of a rope or some kind of weave. Its cool though. Whatever floats his boat.

Bobbyring.jpg

And here is mine. I tried to take a picture of it on my finger with my e-ring but for some reason my camera didn't want to cooperate so I had to steal the picture off of the website.

080122601_MV_LG.jpg

I didn't want anything too BLINGY to take away from my e-ring. Just something to add a little something.

Shoes!

These are my shoes I got!! I love shoes!

CARMEN.jpg

Well it seems that is all for now. Oh and PS. If you haven't already noticed already I fixed my wedding gown pics on page 2 to actually come up instead of being links. I don't know what happened before but I fixed it. Much easier than clicking on links...I am so lazy. :laughing:

Until later!!

I love your wedding band! gorgeous! I really love the shoes you got. They have sparkle, but a low enough heel to be comfortable!

I love your wedding band! gorgeous! I really love the shoes you got. They have sparkle, but a low enough heel to be comfortable!

I know they were great. I found them on one website and it was a 2 1/2 inch heel which would NOT work..lol.

Then I went to www.dyeableshoestore.com and found them with at 1 1/2 inch heel. I was so excited!!!!

My DF and I are the same height so I didn't want to tower over him too much :rotfl:

Tiara, Veil, Jewelry

***Since my dress changed, so did this stuff**** Later in the thread.

Ok so I thought I had my headpiece and jewelry thing all settled but, as I often do, I changed my mind. The original headpiece I had was just a comb. I thought I loved it but then as I started thinking about it I really really wanted a tiara. I have always wanted a tiara so why I bought the comb I have no idea!

So this is what I bought from www.bridalfashionmall.com

TI-166-2T.jpg

TI-166-prod-4540.jpg

Oh and I found pictures of my veil on this website even though I didn't buy it from the website.

VB-409-mod-blusher.jpg

VB-409-close.jpg

So now I got this new headpiece and I really didn't think it went well with my jewelry so I had to get new stuff and this is what I bought.

JS-500-2.jpg

So girls, tell me what you think. Did I make a good choice. If you want to see it with my gown here is my gown again.

AA-1224F.jpg

ughhh I can NEVER make decisions!!!! :confused:

Beautiful choice. I think that tiara matches perfectly and I love the veil. That is such a princessy dress you need a tiara to match.

I know what you mean about keeping on looking - I had my dress all picked out - then the Wednesday before the Saturday I was going to order my dress - I found another dress worn by a bride on these boards. I called a local dress salon and found not that dress but one very similar - so then I was undecided for about a month - going back and forth. I finally decided on the second one and ordered it.

I have now stopped looking - I do not want to find something else.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter