Toni & Bobby's Shabby Chic wedding PJ & TR (SBP/Attic/UK) 2/2/09 *COMPLETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toni -- Everything has come together so beautifully! I think the tiara and your new jewelry will be absolutely stunning with that dress.

BTW, I showed three different friends your shoes, saying I want to buy them and get them dyed pink and every single one, including my friend who just got married in March, urged me to reconsider any shoe with rhinestones. Jess especially said her shoes left little pulls/tears at the bottom of her gown and often "caught" at the hem because of the rhinestones. She urged me, if I get anything with rhinestones, to wear the shoes with something long and flowy before the wedding day. I never would have thought of that. Then again, their rhinestones were on the front top of the shoe, not all the way back at the ankle. Just thought I'd throw that out there, since I was just reminded of this again this morning. :goodvibes

Beautiful choice. I think that tiara matches perfectly and I love the veil. That is such a princessy dress you need a tiara to match.

I know what you mean about keeping on looking - I had my dress all picked out - then the Wednesday before the Saturday I was going to order my dress - I found another dress worn by a bride on these boards. I called a local dress salon and found not that dress but one very similar - so then I was undecided for about a month - going back and forth. I finally decided on the second one and ordered it.

I have now stopped looking - I do not want to find something else.

Linda

OMG I have been doing that. I am trying not to look at any more dresses!!

Toni we have the same shoes, I just ordered mine yesterday..lol

OMG really!!! Great minds think alike!!

Did you get the 2 1/2 inch heel or the 1 1/2 inch? I love these shoes. They are so princessy!! princess:

I love your gown I think they will look beautiful with it!

Toni -- Everything has come together so beautifully! I think the tiara and your new jewelry will be absolutely stunning with that dress.

BTW, I showed three different friends your shoes, saying I want to buy them and get them dyed pink and every single one, including my friend who just got married in March, urged me to reconsider any shoe with rhinestones. Jess especially said her shoes left little pulls/tears at the bottom of her gown and often "caught" at the hem because of the rhinestones. She urged me, if I get anything with rhinestones, to wear the shoes with something long and flowy before the wedding day. I never would have thought of that. Then again, their rhinestones were on the front top of the shoe, not all the way back at the ankle. Just thought I'd throw that out there, since I was just reminded of this again this morning. :goodvibes

Oh wow I never thought of that. I have back ups though if that happens. I will wear them when I go to my fitting and see if it snags. If it does I will find another pair. If they do pull I will just wear them for my New Jersey reception since the dress I am going to get will be short. Good to know!!! Thanks for the heads up! :goodvibes

Just discovered your PJ. Your wedding is 11 days after mine! Love all of the choices that you have made so far. Your dress is so lovely and princessy. Love the jewelry. Is that necklace from swarovski? That's where I purchased mine, and yours is very similar. Can't wait to see more! popcorn::

Just discovered your PJ. Your wedding is 11 days after mine! Love all of the choices that you have made so far. Your dress is so lovely and princessy. Love the jewelry. Is that necklace from swarovski? That's where I purchased mine, and yours is very similar. Can't wait to see more! popcorn::

Oh wow!! Well if you are still on your disneymoon stop on by!!! :cool1:

Its not from swarovski. I actually got it from the same website I bought the tiara from www.bridalfashionmall.com. I don't know if I have looked at your PJ yet. I have looked at so many but now I will have to check it out. Where are all your wedding events taking place??

Oh wow!! Well if you are still on your disneymoon stop on by!!! :cool1:

Its not from swarovski. I actually got it from the same website I bought the tiara from www.bridalfashionmall.com. I don't know if I have looked at your PJ yet. I have looked at so many but now I will have to check it out. Where are all your wedding events taking place??

We will just miss you. We got home from our Disney Cruise the 29th on January :guilty:

I probably should have bought mine from there too! They are identical! We are having an Escape wedding, so we are having the ceremony at SBP, then doing a luncheon at the Grand Floridian Cafe like Lynn, and then hoping for an Illuminations Dessert Party (still trying to talk my way into that one! ;) )

We will just miss you. We got home from our Disney Cruise the 29th on January :guilty:

I probably should have bought mine from there too! They are identical! We are having an Escape wedding, so we are having the ceremony at SBP, then doing a luncheon at the Grand Floridian Cafe like Lynn, and then hoping for an Illuminations Dessert Party (still trying to talk my way into that one! ;) )

Aww well I hope its beautiful!!! It sounds like we are having similar weddings. My ceremony is SBP and I am having an Illuminations DP. I am just having my reception at the attic. I am so excited I don't think I can wait 9 months :rotfl:

Wedding Planner, Planning Session!!!

Yay! I am super excited!! I received a phone call today from Celeste who will be my wedding planner! :cheer2: Has anyone had Celeste???

My planning session will be on Monday, June 9th.

I am going down with my mom and my aunt (my second mother). We are going to stay all week which is great. Two Disney trips in a year!!! I already went on vacation in March..lol.

I didn't know if I would be able to go for the planning session but I think it will be easier for me to sit down face to face.

So anyone who has had Celeste, is she as nice as she sounds!!??

Schedule:

Disney Vacation: June 6-13.
Planning Session: June 9th
Resort: Pop Century

How exciting to get your planner!! I'm sure she's wonderful to work with. I don't think I've heard a single WDW Bride say anything bad about their planners!

I had Celeste as my original planner and she was great. She was very prompt with her email responses. I had to switch planners about a month or 2 ago because Celeste was going to be out on maternity leave during my wedding so I got a new planner. I never got to meet Celeste, but she was really sweet. I know a few other brides on here that have had Celeste or have her now and love her. I'm sure you will too. ;)

I had Celeste as my original planner and she was great. She was very prompt with her email responses. I had to switch planners about a month or 2 ago because Celeste was going to be out on maternity leave during my wedding so I got a new planner. I never got to meet Celeste, but she was really sweet. I know a few other brides on here that have had Celeste or have her now and love her. I'm sure you will too. ;)

oh I am so glad to hear that!! She seemed really sweet. I can't wait to meet her and go to Franck's. That is really exciting!

Yay for your planner!!!!!! your going to have sooo much fun!!!!!

Congrats on your planner! We are getting to WDW on the 12th for our wedding :faint: :yay:

Oh I will be down there then. I don't leave until the 14th! Maybe I will catch a glimpse of you down there!!

Thanks everyone!!! I can't wait until I can tell you all about the session!! :cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter