Toni & Bobby's Shabby Chic wedding PJ & TR (SBP/Attic/UK) 2/2/09 *COMPLETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Videographer, New Jersey Reception

Hello everyone!! :wave2:

I have a few updates I thought I would share.

Videographer

First, I booked Stan at STVS. I sent him an email for prices and in no time I received them by email. There were several packages but I decided to go with the lowest priced one (for wishes weddings). He was so nice to talk with and was very helpful. He offers great packages and does beautiful work. I saw Lynn's video and that was it for me. I was sold! I wasn't going to have a videographer but after seeing his work I couldn't pass it up!! I am pretty happy with this decision.

New Jersey Reception

Well I just talked to my DF today and his mother will be having a huge reception in Jersey on March 28th. It will be with everyone that didn't make it down to the Disney wedding which will be TONS of people...lol. I get to buy another gown which I am excited about!! It will not be anywhere close to the dress I already got for Disney. Something more slim fitting and a tiny bit more casual since my DF will be wearing a suit. Once I find my Jersey reception dress I will be sure to post it.

I guess thats all the updates for now. I actually do have some other things to post but I will save them for after the planning session so that I am sure of how everything is going.

Ta Ta for now! :cutie:

Wedding Planner, Planning Session!!!

Yay! I am super excited!! I received a phone call today from Celeste who will be my wedding planner! :cheer2: Has anyone had Celeste???

My planning session will be on Monday, June 9th.

I am going down with my mom and my aunt (my second mother). We are going to stay all week which is great. Two Disney trips in a year!!! I already went on vacation in March..lol.

I didn't know if I would be able to go for the planning session but I think it will be easier for me to sit down face to face.

So anyone who has had Celeste, is she as nice as she sounds!!??

Schedule:

Disney Vacation: June 6-13.
Planning Session: June 9th
Resort: Pop Century

Hey we are going to be at WDW June 3rd to the 14th on a family trip.

I know now I really feel like I can get started!! I am still trying to get myself to love the Attic. I do like it but it just seems strange to me. I am all about the big fancy ballrooms and things like that so its not something I have been thinking about all my life...lol. Getting a ballroom would be silly for me though since I only have 30 people. But I promise to post updates all the time! Especially after my planning session which I am super happy about!!

You have to post all about your planning session too! I can't wait to see!

I am the same way about the attic. I am considering it for my Dec 2010 VR but I am just not in love with it. I too kind of like the empty ballroom where you can make it anything you want it to be.

I can't wait to see more of your plans. Right now I am not sure if I would prefer SBP or an EPCOT location. I am thinking the Attic for reception and UK DP. But of course in 2 years that can all change.

Hey we are going to be at WDW June 3rd to the 14th on a family trip.

I am the same way about the attic. I am considering it for my Dec 2010 VR but I am just not in love with it. I too kind of like the empty ballroom where you can make it anything you want it to be.

I can't wait to see more of your plans. Right now I am not sure if I would prefer SBP or an EPCOT location. I am thinking the Attic for reception and UK DP. But of course in 2 years that can all change.

Oh that is cool. It will be a nice time to go down!!!

I will be sure to take lots of pictures of the attic and SBP and let you know how they look in person. Unless you have seen them already..lol. It will really help me so much more to see this place in person. I am sure it will be great.

Yay!!! I got my signed contract and AP vouchers today!!!!! I don't know why I am so excited over the AP's....perhaps it brings me back to those good old days when I lived in Florida and had one of those Florida resident passes that would let me go to the world anytime I wanted.....ahhh...good times :goodvibes

Just thought I would share my joy...:rotfl:

This was me when I got them :donald:

YEY toni, now you MUST take a pic with them, thats what I did.... LOL
CIMG2224.jpg

Oh yes yes I will be sure to take a great picture of them and post it!!!!

Hi Toni - I just read through your PJ. Everything looks great so far! How exciting that you got your APs. I was so happy when I got mine. Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

New Jersey Reception Gown

Ok here is my gown for our New Jersey Reception. It is wayyyyyyyyy different from my Disney gown but I figured I could go from one extreme to the other and get the best of both worlds. Plus I didn't want to spend so much on this dress since I already did on my first one. So it came in today from David's Bridal along with my AP's which I already cherered about above. I included a picture of me hold my AP's per Christina's request :laughing:. I am sure I would have taken a picture of it anyway cause when I saw them I was like :banana: Ok so anyway, here are the pictures of my New Jersey dress.

***WARNING***
The person in this picture you are about to see had a very rough day. She is not wearing any makeup and her hair is...well....a bird nest. Please be guided accordingly.

weddingstuff001.jpg

weddingstuff002-1.jpg

AP'S BABY OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

weddingstuff004.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this installment of my PJ. Stay tuned for further updates. ;)
Oh for the love of makeup!!!!! I really need some in these pics but oh well.

Hi Toni - I just read through your PJ. Everything looks great so far! How exciting that you got your APs. I was so happy when I got mine. Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

Thank you so much!!! I am super excited about the APs. I can't wait to use them!!! I hope to have more stuff to post soon!!

Oh that is cool. It will be a nice time to go down!!!

I will be sure to take lots of pictures of the attic and SBP and let you know how they look in person. Unless you have seen them already..lol. It will really help me so much more to see this place in person. I am sure it will be great.

I would love to see any pics you take of the attic. We will be staying at BC so I am hoping to make it over to SBP and check it out while we are there.

YEY toni, now you MUST take a pic with them, thats what I did.... LOL
CIMG2224.jpg

:rotfl2: I love it

New Jersey Reception Gown

Ok here is my gown for our New Jersey Reception. It is wayyyyyyyyy different from my Disney gown but I figured I could go from one extreme to the other and get the best of both worlds. Plus I didn't want to spend so much on this dress since I already did on my first one. So it came in today from David's Bridal along with my AP's which I already cherered about above. I included a picture of me hold my AP's per Christina's request :laughing:. I am sure I would have taken a picture of it anyway cause when I saw them I was like :banana: Ok so anyway, here are the pictures of my New Jersey dress.

***WARNING***
The person in this picture you are about to see had a very rough day. She is not wearing any makeup and her hair is...well....a bird nest. Please be guided accordingly.

weddingstuff001.jpg

weddingstuff002-1.jpg

AP'S BABY OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

weddingstuff004.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this installment of my PJ. Stay tuned for further updates. ;)
Oh for the love of makeup!!!!! I really need some in these pics but oh well.

I love the dress!! That is similar to the style I am looking for for my VR.

I would love to see any pics you take of the attic. We will be staying at BC so I am hoping to make it over to SBP and check it out while we are there.

I love the dress!! That is similar to the style I am looking for for my VR.

Well I am a big picture taker so I will be sure to get as many pics as I can.

Thanks about the dress!!! I wanted something very simple for the New Jersey Reception so I got this one from David's Bridal for $179.00. It only took 2 days to come in!!

Everything looks great so far!!! Can't wait to read more.....:thumbsup2 I was just wondering if you could pm me the email of the videographer that you decided to go with? I think you said his name was Stan. I would like to email him and get some prices. I wasn't going to have it videotaped, but I might change my mind....Thanks....:)

YEY Toni, you took Pics, beautiful gown

Ok were we sisters in a past life... or seperated at birth b/c I collect disney snowglobes too...lol

We are like twins....

YEY Toni, you took Pics, beautiful gown

Ok were we sisters in a past life... or seperated at birth b/c I collect disney snowglobes too...lol

We are like twins....

WOW! we really are twins!!! I knew I liked you!!! You and Geancarlo need to come drive up to Disney and come to my wedding.....:rotfl: I have to have my twin sister there!

How exciting that you get to wear two wedding dresses! I watched a platinum weddings where the girl had three dresses. Your dress looks great and at a great price! WOW! I bet my mom cries everytime she sees how many great dresses there are out there that don't cost an arm and a leg! She spent more than she wanted to on mine.
Anyway- thanks for the AP pics! I don't get any so I just pretend with all you World Brides! :)

Toni,
I will be in Disney for my site visit on the same day you guys have your PS. My appt is at 9am! Maybe we will bump into each other.

Everything is coming together so beautifuly for your wedding! I can't wait to read more. I absolutely LOVE both of your gowns! I really like the reception one. I was actually at David's the other day and saw that dress. Didn't try it on though, because in true "princess: princessprincess: " style, I had to only look at the puffy gowns! But I did find "THE DRESS" on the first try. First dress I even tried on too! I also am trying to stop myself from continuing to look at other dresses so I don't have 15 differ "THE DRESS" dresses:rotfl: But, I guess since I tried on a variety of different gowns there, I got the idea of what looked good and what didn't! But, I have "my dress" now, so it's ALL good!

Meghan:bride:

Hi Toni,

I have been lurking and reading tons of PJs for a few months now, but I have been way too busy to actually write anything. :sad2:

Anyway, I LOVE all of your plans and I can't wait to see your actual wedding pics. Your dresses are gorgeous!

Where are you having your NJ reception? I don't remember if you posted that before.

Nikki

How exciting that you get to wear two wedding dresses! I watched a platinum weddings where the girl had three dresses. Your dress looks great and at a great price! WOW! I bet my mom cries everytime she sees how many great dresses there are out there that don't cost an arm and a leg! She spent more than she wanted to on mine.
Anyway- thanks for the AP pics! I don't get any so I just pretend with all you World Brides! :)

Wow three dresses!! That is crazy!! I will be in my princess looking dress for disney and then the second dress in New Jersey. Its great because I feel like I am wearing two different types of dresses so I am getting the best of both worlds. I am still loving my poofy dress the best though!!! :laughing: Actually the first dress...the poofy one...was only $500.00 which was really surprising because I really thought I would be spending at least $1,000.00!!

Toni,
I will be in Disney for my site visit on the same day you guys have your PS. My appt is at 9am! Maybe we will bump into each other.

Everything is coming together so beautifuly for your wedding! I can't wait to read more. I absolutely LOVE both of your gowns! I really like the reception one. I was actually at David's the other day and saw that dress. Didn't try it on though, because in true "princess: princessprincess: " style, I had to only look at the puffy gowns! But I did find "THE DRESS" on the first try. First dress I even tried on too! I also am trying to stop myself from continuing to look at other dresses so I don't have 15 differ "THE DRESS" dresses:rotfl: But, I guess since I tried on a variety of different gowns there, I got the idea of what looked good and what didn't! But, I have "my dress" now, so it's ALL good!

Meghan:bride:

Wow that would be great!!! Where are you doing your site visits? I am actually having a site visit later that day too. I know that I am sticking with the places that I have but I really wanted to see them in person before the wedding.

I still see other dresses that I like but it was funny when I was trying on dresses because each one I put on I was like oh I love this one..I want this one...then when I finally put on the last one I was like this dress is so perfect for disney. It reminded me of Cinderella so I had to get it.

Hi Toni,

I have been lurking and reading tons of PJs for a few months now, but I have been way too busy to actually write anything. :sad2:

Anyway, I LOVE all of your plans and I can't wait to see your actual wedding pics. Your dresses are gorgeous!

Where are you having your NJ reception? I don't remember if you posted that before.

Nikki

Thank you!!! I have to say that your PJ really helped me out a lot!!! I love seeing your beautiful wedding pictures because it really gives me a great idea of what will happen on my wedding day. You looked great in your pics!!!

Our New Jersey reception will be in Egg Harbor Township. I am from Vineland but my DF is from Egg Harbor so his mom is putting this together. It should be really nice. Its in a very casual hall so that is why I had to get a different dress that wasn't so crazy poofy...:laughing: It will just be nice to have the family there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter