Toni & Bobby's Shabby Chic wedding PJ & TR (SBP/Attic/UK) 2/2/09 *COMPLETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanna go back to Prime Time! I haven't been there since our honeymoon, and we both loved it!

Great update!

I just want to tell you that you made one stunning bride, and I LOVE :love: all of your photos! What a gorgeous wedding!!

Toni, I'll be there when you are there in January. I am registered for the Marathon which is on January 10. We'll have to get together while we're there.

Oh that is great!!! I wanted to run the marathon but I am too out of shape for it this time around!! We definitely have to meet up!! :cool1:

Yay for BLT!!! We bought in to BLT instead of paying outright for our honeymoon, can't wait to stay there....AND... we will be there Jan 8th-22nd for our wedding and disneymoon so we will definitely have to meet up :yay::yay::yay:

Gotta love BLT! The sandwich too! We must meet up too!! I am so excited so many dis'ers will be there! :banana:

COngrats on becoming DVC members.. I think you need to looking taking a cruise.. YOU DONT FEEL the MOTION AT ALL. The new ships will be even better cuz they will be bigger and less to feel the motion.. Just a thought LOL

Thank you!!! I am all about going on a cruise. I will get Bobby on a cruise one day!

You are so lucky buying into BLT!

I'll be there 8th-15th Jan.

Oh we have to meet up too!!! How exciting!

We have the same picture of the dessert menu at 50's Prime Time! It's impossible to resist taking that picture!! :rotfl:

LOL you just have to! I think that is the first time I used a view master in like 20 years. :lmao: Now I know you will be there in January!!

Congrats on buying into BLT!!!! Thats awesome! And so thoughtful to give your parents your points. You're a good daughter. I love the prime time pictures, the Smores are making me hungry!

Thank you!!! I just felt bad taking their points so I thought it was the least we could do. They are excited to finally have a trip to Disney alone without me or someone else tagging along!

Oh Toni you're making my mouth water with those dessert pictures! YUM! By the way, I think you've inspired us to use Misty! I am in LOVE with your pictures, they came out incredible!

LOL I want S'Mores so bad every time I see that picture. At least they are pretty easy to make at home! You will LOVE Misty!!! Her and her husband Nelio are great people!!! You will be so happy with your pictures!

Another cool update Toni… Congrats on the DVC… Woo Hoo

Thank you twin!!!! Now we need to work on Geancarlo to get a DVC! We should be 80 year old married couples still going to Disney!

Congrats on DVC! Those smores look sooo good. I was LOL when you said the old guys in the balcony at Muppets remind you of your parents :goodvibes:

Thank you so much!!! Those muppets really do remind me of my parents. Always have something to say!! It is funny though!

:yay::woohoo::banana::cool1: How exciting for buying DVC! I hope that Kris and I eventually get to do that some day. I've never stayed DVC before is it a big difference not having the regular Mousekeeping every day?

The s'mores look so yummy, I love that restaurant.

Hmmm... could I possibly know that Disbride? I think I might have some shots where you can at least see both of the DHs :earsboy:

I didn't think it was that bad not having mousekeeping all the time. We had lots of towels and the place really didn't get too messy. You could always request it if you really wanted it but I think there is a fee. You can always get towels and stuff for free though.

I think you may know this disbride and if this disbride has pics of the DH's playing than I hope she posts them!!! :lmao:

I just want to say that I absolutley LOVED your Wedding!! Everything was gorgeous and perfect and I want to get married in Disney now too! :cool1:
Good luck to both of you in the future!!:thumbsup2

Thank you so much!!!! You should get married in Disney! You would love it and when you do I will be reading your PJ! :)

I really wanna go back to Prime Time! I haven't been there since our honeymoon, and we both loved it!

Great update!

I want to go back on our next trip. The food is so good! I would get all the same things! :rotfl:

I just want to tell you that you made one stunning bride, and I LOVE :love: all of your photos! What a gorgeous wedding!!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes I am enjoying reading your PJ!! I can't wait to read more! :yay:

Honeymoon Day 6
February 8, 2009

Today was a fun day, well part of the day at least!

I made plans with Vanessa (Figmentfan814) and her husband Kris to go to Disney Quest and then dinner at Ohana. I was very excited to meet them!!

So we headed over to DTD to go to Disney Quest. I was excited to go here not only to meet Vanessa and Kris but also because I had never been to Disney Quest.

Day8006.jpg

So we were walking up and I am totally blind without glasses so I couldn't see them at first. I think I called Vanessa up on the phone but then it turned out they were right in front of the place. :lmao:

Vanessa and Kris were a great couple!!! I was excited to go in and have a great time. Bobby and Kris hit it off right away and went right to some football game and Vanessa and I were forgotten. LOL. So we went up to a virtual reality game. It was really fun! Very interesting game but the helmets you had to wear hurt!!

After that we went down and saw the guys still paying the football game and they seemed to be having a great time. Vanessa and I went over to a bowling game which was really fun. I found out later that WL had the same game in the arcade so I played it a ton one night. LOL.

After the guys were done they played too and then we decided to play a racing game. So much fun. Bobby and I love Nascar so it was fun. I of course played my favorite driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. Love him.

Next Vanessa and I did some kind of game where you move around on this thing and your ball has to go in a certain place and you get points. I know that was a horrible explaination of the game but I can't think of how else to explain it or what the name of the game is...lol.

The guys came along and played too. I have a picture of Bobby playing.

Day8002.jpg

Day8003.jpg

Day8004.jpg

I hope Vanessa got some pics of Kris to post!!

While they were playing I took a picture of this wall because I thought it was cool.
Day8005.jpg

After this we went down to where they had a jungle ride and a pirate ride. We were waiting in line for the jungle boat ride and Bobby looked at it and thought he would get motion sickness on it. I thought it looked fun! So we got out of line and went to a pirate boat ride. Bobby thought he would be ok on this since you had to pay attention to boats in the water to bomb them. I was the captain of the boat and did horrible on steering the boat around so I traded off and went to bombing boats..lol. I guess I don't have a career of being a pirate captain. Oh well. My dreams are shattered.

Well Bobby did not feel good after this ride. His stomach was upset but he was trying to pull through. We headed down to an animation class and we all drew a character which I can't remember which character it was..lol. Maybe Vanessa will have more input on that!! Bobby really wasn't feeling good so he said he wanted to go back to the room and lay down. So we told Vanessa and Kris we were going to go relax and Bobby wanted to lay down so we would be ok for dinner. I didn't get a picture yet with them but I figured I could get one at Ohana. So we went back to the room and Bobby felt awful. I went down to the gift shop to get some Pepto Bismol and a Sprite for him.

He fell asleep and I went around taking pictures of the WL.

Day8009.jpg

Day8010.jpg

Day8011.jpg

Day8012.jpg

Day8013.jpg

Our new home!
Day8014.jpg

Day8015.jpg

Day8016.jpg

This is a cute area in the DVC section. The tables have checkers and other games on it so you can relax and play if you don't feel like park hopping that day.
Day8017.jpg

Here are two great gyser pictures I got. Can you see the rainbow??
Day8007.jpg

Day8008.jpg

While taking pictures I found Bobby out on a rocking chair getting some air. He looked pretty green. I felt so bad for him. So I took a picture...LMAO. Then he got a picture back of me. I thought my Mario shirt was appropriate for a day of playing video games!
Day8018.jpg

Day8019.jpg

He told me that he didn't think he could do the dinner but told me to go ahead without him. I felt too bad to leave him while he was sick so I had to call Vanessa and tell her that we couldn't go. :sad2: I was pretty upset because I thought it would have been so much fun. Bobby really wanted to go to but he didn't want to chance eating and then having to puke after. I didn't think the other Ohana diners would like that either so we had to cancel.

So Vanessa if you have anything to add please do!! Including pictures!!!! I hope we can meet up again soon in Disney!!!!! Bobby and I think it's very nice to know we have friends like you and Kris.

Up next..............Honeymoon Day 7!

Disney Quest seems fun, I keep thinking about going there during one of our days. Think a 7 and 11 yr old boys will like it LOL vidoe games why am I even asking im sure they will huh LOL

Poor Bobby just cant get a break! Poor guy.

Toni, we had a great time at Disney Quest with you and Bobby; it was so much fun!

Kris and I were excited to go to Disney Quest too because we hadn't been there in over 5 years.

The ride you were trying to explain was the Pinball game :goodvibes

Here's some evidence although not that great ;) that we were actually in the same place.

IMG_0223-1.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Here's the bowling game that we had so much fun playing :yay:
IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

I even made Kris play again after you and Bobby left.
IMG_0238.jpg

I couldn't remember who we drew either, but I thought it was :goofy: and I just asked Kris and he thinks it was Goofy too.

We missed you both at dinner and when we heard from you that you weren't going to be able to make it I looked at Kris and said, but we didn't get a picture for the board :sad1: I guess that means we need to meet one day again! I met another bride for breakfast later that week and we made sure to get a picture!

I'm so sorry that Bobby was sick that day, hopefully he was able to rest and was feeling better the next day :goodvibes

Sorry Bobby wasn't feeling well that day. It sounds like you had a fun day anyway. I love the rainbow in your geyser shots!

Toni I'm all caught up!

SOO happy for you guys buying DVC. You're going to love it. That was so nice of you to let your parents use the developer points.

In Jan we're going to try and get into BLT, I hope we can get in. If not we're going to stay at SSR.

Oh sorry Bobby was not feeling so great, and you def need to meet up with Vanessa again so you can take a pic for the boards... I vote you plan another trip to WDW and make Bobby pay since he had to go and get sick on you! :lmao::lmao::lmao: JK, but I still think you should go again for a DisMeet "Do-Over":rotfl2:

Toni,

I just finally caught up!! I have been behind in my Disboards!! I have been spending too much time on facebook! lol. :lmao: I am sorry Bobby got sick and you had to cancel your Ohana dinner. I am sure you will meet with Vanessa and Kris again though. Disney Quest looks like so much fun. I really want to go there when we go again. I wish we were going in January now so we could meet you guys, but we are going in October. Plus, I am going with one of my girlfriends in June...YAY!! :cool1: I love the rainbow shots you got!! I have some questions I wanted to ask you about the DVC, so maybe I will PM you. Jake and I are going on a trip over Memorial Day weekend to Michigan to Vanessa's neck of the woods, so we are meeting up on Sunday. I will be sure and get a picture of us all together to post!!

Twin- you are on Day 7 of your TR and I am still on the ceremony, you are making me look bad…LOL:lmao:
Great update and poor Bobby being sick- :sick:

Disney Quest seems fun, I keep thinking about going there during one of our days. Think a 7 and 11 yr old boys will like it LOL vidoe games why am I even asking im sure they will huh LOL

Poor Bobby just cant get a break! Poor guy.

It was a ton of fun!!! Bobby and I love video games so it was really cool to be in a place filled with games!

Toni, we had a great time at Disney Quest with you and Bobby; it was so much fun!

Kris and I were excited to go to Disney Quest too because we hadn't been there in over 5 years.

The ride you were trying to explain was the Pinball game :goodvibes

Here's some evidence although not that great ;) that we were actually in the same place.

IMG_0223-1.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Here's the bowling game that we had so much fun playing :yay:
IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

I even made Kris play again after you and Bobby left.
IMG_0238.jpg

I couldn't remember who we drew either, but I thought it was :goofy: and I just asked Kris and he thinks it was Goofy too.

We missed you both at dinner and when we heard from you that you weren't going to be able to make it I looked at Kris and said, but we didn't get a picture for the board :sad1: I guess that means we need to meet one day again! I met another bride for breakfast later that week and we made sure to get a picture!

I'm so sorry that Bobby was sick that day, hopefully he was able to rest and was feeling better the next day :goodvibes

That is what that game was!! LOL. I knew it had something to do with pinball. Those pics are great!!!! I think us not having a picture is the perfect excuse to plan another Disney meet! We had so much fun!!! Thanks for meeting up with us!

Human pinball is fun.

That was a fun game but I lost. LOL

Sorry Bobby wasn't feeling well that day. It sounds like you had a fun day anyway. I love the rainbow in your geyser shots!

It was a fun day. I felt bad for Bobby but what can you do. It happens. Poor guy. I can't imagine what it must be like to have motion sickness.

Toni I'm all caught up!

SOO happy for you guys buying DVC. You're going to love it. That was so nice of you to let your parents use the developer points.

In Jan we're going to try and get into BLT, I hope we can get in. If not we're going to stay at SSR.

OMG if you can get into BLT that would be awesome!!! We will have so much fun! I am going to be texting you soon to see what we can do to get together up here though!

Oh sorry Bobby was not feeling so great, and you def need to meet up with Vanessa again so you can take a pic for the boards... I vote you plan another trip to WDW and make Bobby pay since he had to go and get sick on you! :lmao::lmao::lmao: JK, but I still think you should go again for a DisMeet "Do-Over":rotfl2:

I like the idea of a Dismeet Do-over!!!! A perfect excuse to go to Disney again. Come in January Vanessa and Kris!!!

Disney Quest!! I love that place.

Did I hear Animal Crossing? Friend codes please!! I'm an addicted newbie. :banana:

I am going to get my friend code for you guys and post it! I have others requesting my friend code. I swear every time I play the game I forget to get my friend code. My town name is Bay Lake though. LOL

Toni,

I just finally caught up!! I have been behind in my Disboards!! I have been spending too much time on facebook! lol. :lmao: I am sorry Bobby got sick and you had to cancel your Ohana dinner. I am sure you will meet with Vanessa and Kris again though. Disney Quest looks like so much fun. I really want to go there when we go again. I wish we were going in January now so we could meet you guys, but we are going in October. Plus, I am going with one of my girlfriends in June...YAY!! :cool1: I love the rainbow shots you got!! I have some questions I wanted to ask you about the DVC, so maybe I will PM you. Jake and I are going on a trip over Memorial Day weekend to Michigan to Vanessa's neck of the woods, so we are meeting up on Sunday. I will be sure and get a picture of us all together to post!!

OMG I know I am totally addicted to Facebook. I have a Myspace account to but I never go on it anymore because everyone is on Facebook now. We definitely have to meet up with them again!! I am jealous you get to meet with them and get a picture!!!! I hope you have a great time they are great people!

Twin- you are on Day 7 of your TR and I am still on the ceremony, you are making me look bad…LOL:lmao:
Great update and poor Bobby being sick- :sick:

LOL but the difference is you have a life and I don't! :lmao::lmao: Besides your wedding was fabulous and your report needs extra time!

Honeymoon Day 7
February 9, 2009

Today Bobby and I had plans to go to MK for the day.

Before going out to MK we were going to rent some bikes and ride around the WL. Instead we decided to take the little boats out. This was a lot of fun. I had rented these before years ago at the Poly and loved it so I was all for renting them. We rented them for 30 minutes and it seemed like it went by so fast!

Here are some pictures I took. Bobby was yelling at me the whole time telling me that I was going to lose my camera. LOL

days91011001.jpg

days91011004.jpg

days91011003.jpg

days91011005.jpg

days91011002.jpg

Bobby messed up this perfectly lovely picture with his happy hand gestures so I added a pretty heart to make the picture more family friendly.
days91011006.jpg

After the fun time on the boats we headed over to MK.

On our way in we spotted characters. Pluto was out but the line was really long so we decided not to wait but we did see Pinnocchio and Jiminey Cricket so we went over for a quick picture since the line wasn't long at all.

days91011009.jpg

We had to take some pictures in front of the castle. We also took a corny tinkerbell picture which I think is kinda cute.

n515377349_1328295_9949.jpg

n515377349_1328272_1355.jpg

n515377349_1328275_1844.jpg

Bobby felt like a dork doing this picture but he was a good sport about it.
n515377349_1328289_8740.jpg

Bobby's mom wanted us to get our sillouettes done so she could have one of us (they give you two) so we headed over to do that. I can't believe how talented these people are!!! I could never just hold up paper and cut it to resemble people. Amazing. She told us to stick around after we were done to check out the flag lowering ceremony. I had never watched this before it I thought it was a really cool thing. Disney really has so many things that go on during the day that sometimes you are too busy to see.

days91011021.jpg

days91011022.jpg

days91011023.jpg

Then we went into some of the shops around. I told Bobby that he could buy me this for our anniversary next year.

days91011024.jpg

I mean it was only $34,000.00. LOL. Can you imagine?! I am sure somebody has bought it.

After that we took some pictures with the "characters".

days91011025.jpg

days91011026.jpg

days91011029.jpg

days91011027.jpg

Then we walked through the castle to get to Fantasyland. Of course I had to take the pics of the murals inside. They are beautiful.

days91011030.jpg

So we went over to It's A Small World. Love that ride!! Bobby wasn't a fan but he still went on for me.

days91011018.jpg

days91011019.jpg

days91011020.jpg

After that we went on Peter Pan and the Haunted Mansion. Then we went around to go to Tomorrowland. We saw the Celebration parade. It was a decent parade. Not one of MK's best but it was still cool.

days91011014.jpg

days91011015.jpg

On the way to Tomorrow Land I had to take a quick picture of the castle.

days91011016.jpg

We spotted a Photopass photographer so we stopped to take a few pictures.

n515377349_1328291_9083.jpg

n515377349_1328292_9243.jpg

n515377349_1328293_9412.jpg

n515377349_1328294_9772.jpg

We went to Monsters, Inc. which I love. It is very funny in there! Then we went to the Carousel of Progress. That is one of my favorites! Bobby got a bit of motion sickness on it. LOL. It was the moving sideways that got to him. He wasn't bad though. Because of that we didn't go on Space Mountain which I really wanted to go but I didn't feel like going alone so we skipped it.

We headed over to Mickey's Toon Town because Bobby wanted to ride on the train.

n515377349_1328296_123.jpg

We went to Minnie's house but Minnie wasn't around so we just took pics instead.
days91011010.jpg

days91011011.jpg

My boy Donald's House!
days91011012.jpg

Then we hopped onto the train and rode it all the way to Frontierland.

days91011013.jpg

When we walked through Frontierland we went to see the Country Bear Jamboree. Love this show. I was sad not to be there with my dad because his favorite is Big Al and I swear every time we go in this place and Big Al comes out my dad gets all giddy and does a very LOUD rendition of Blood on the Saddle. When I say loud I mean people looking back at us loud laughing while I am cracking up. Somehow I always sit next to him. LOL. I felt the need to take up for my dad but Bobby wasn't having it. Oh well. Maybe next time I will sneak it in there. lol.

Then when we left I spotted the love of my life Donald Duck!! He was all dressed in his adorable little Frontierland Davey Crockett outfit. So cute!! The line was long but I didn't care. I mean it WAS Donald! LOL

Donald did not like Bobby's hat or his shirt.
n515377349_1328298_475.jpg

n515377349_1328312_819-1.jpg

n515377349_1328315_1355-1.jpg

Once I bid a farewell to my adorable Donald I looked at the time and saw it was almost time for our CRT ADR. So we headed over to Fantasyland to the castle.

days91011032.jpg

I put our names in and got a buzzer and we waited around passing the time by taking pics.

days91011031.jpg

days91011033.jpg

days91011034.jpg

Finally the buzzer went off and we headed in. We took a picture with Cinderella which I did not scan so you will have to use your imaginations on that one. We were seated and I found pixie dust on the table.

days91011037.jpg

days91011038.jpg

days91011036.jpg

days91011035.jpg

For our appetizers Bobby ordered the BLT salad and I got the spring rolls. Very good stuff!!

days91011040.jpg

days91011039.jpg

Then for our entrees Bobby got the chicken and I got prime rib. Bobby said his chicken was good but my prime rib was gross. It had so much fat on it and it was not tasty at all.

days91011041.jpg

days91011042.jpg

The Fairy Godmother and mice came around and did their little show. It was really cute.

days91011043.jpg

days91011044.jpg

days91011045.jpg

Then it was time for dessert!!! Yummy!

Bobby got some kind of celebration cake and I got CREME BRULEE! What a shocker, I know. I don't know what kind of creme brulee this was but it wasn't the regular vanilla flavor. It kind of tasted like coffee. It was really good though!

days91011047.jpg

days91011048.jpg

So we were all done but we didn't get those toasting glasses that I have seen some couples get. My parents ate there the week before and got them but we didn't. I was kind of bummed about it but I guess that's what happens when you expect things.

Well after that we headed back to our happy little WL and rested up. We had to wake up bright and early the next day for the Keys to the Kingdom Tour.

Up next......HONEYMOON DAY 8 or what I like to call WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD SPLASH MOUNTAIN?! I will give you a hint: It's not me. LOL Only 2 more Disney days left until the end of my PJ/TR!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys look like you had so much fun. We wanted to do the sea racer things but never got around to it. I have never seen the country bears, maybe I will have to try it out at least once!

I agree another meet is definitely a great idea; it would be wonderful to see both you and Bobby again! Kris and I are possibly going to Orlando in December (to that other park ;) since we got the free Super Bowl tickets and Kris has never been there before) so January might not work, but I'm sure as often as we all go to Disney it will happen some day :mickeyjum

Shame on Bobby for the unfriendly gesture, not a very Disney-like thing to do :upsidedow It looks like the sea raycers were a lot of fun though. I've rented the bikes before, but never the watercrafts. That's too bad that your food wasn't that great at CRT. The desserts looked really yummy though! I know what you mean about expecting things and then getting disappointed. I tried not to mention anything to Kris, so any extras would be surprises.

I think its hard there though because so many people are celebrating special occasions. We lucked out and got the glasses, but it is definitely the luck of the draw. I noticed they aren't doing as much this year with the Celebrations theme it seemed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter