traveling thru ny?

I sick of waiting for the airfare to go down at bdl & pvd. anyone know how hard it is to travel to the ny airports. i'm good with directions but i hear that alot of people taking wrong turns on the george washington bridge. well i think that's where they get lost. anyway is there an easier airport to get to coming down i95. jfk & laguardia have $118 airfare on spirit airlines!

If you are coming from CT you should be NO WHERE near the GW Bridge.

LGA is closer to CT than JFK, but has 1 runway and can be impacted big time by weather delays. Jfk tends to be pretty good most days before 6 PM when internationl flight come in and take off.

You can have heavy traffic getting to the airport. You will need to use the Whitestone or Throgs Neck bridge.

Enjoy the trip

Unless it is a huge price savings I wouldn't fly out of the NY airports. Especially if you are coming from Groton. Depending on the time you go it could take 2 hours or more to get there.

Check McArther Airport. You can take the ferry from Bridgeport to Port Jeff. Then drive to Islip (where the airport is) or have a car meet you at the ferry. Or you can drive to the other airports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter