Treehouse Villas rock

Minniesgal

DIS Veteran
We have just arrived at SSR and checked in to Treehouse Villas and we love it. The space is great for our family of five, the kitchen is gorgeous we have full length windows in the bedrooms and the lounge are is lovely. Our favorite resort so far. In fact I am thinking instead of adding on at VGC we might do SSR instead.

I totally agree! My kids and I stayed in one earlier this month for 8 nights and we absolutely loved it. There was just the 3 of us (my ex and his wife were supposed to go with us, but cancelled early on and we just decided to keep the reservation.) We were in 7032 - right next to pathway to SSR, a few Treehouses from the pool in one direction, and from the boat transportation in the other. Just an optimal location. We only visited the theme parks 2 days (and both waterparks) so we spent a LOT of time in the Treehouse. Probably our first trip to WDW where we really got to relax and enjoy our surroundings in the villa. Can't wait to go back again for a similar experience. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

the THs look soooooo beautiful!! we haven't stayed in one yet only bc it's a bit of overkill for just 2 ppl :)

glad you're having a great time :thumbsup2

Love hearing this!

We are arriving this week for our first THV stay! There will be four of us (myself, DH, dd, and dmil) so lots of room for all of us :)

the THs look soooooo beautiful!! we haven't stayed in one yet only bc it's a bit of overkill for just 2 ppl :)

glad you're having a great time :thumbsup2

My thoughts exactly! I wish they had other options like a studio or two bedroom. But maybe one day we will get friends to come with us!

I agree that the Treehouse villas are amazing! We were blown away when we walked in the door. I definitely felt they were worth the extra points as a special treat (even compared to a 1br).

We took time to enjoy the room as well. We even watched a movie and played a game.

I thought the walk to the Springs main area was fine and did it many times during our stay.

We LOVE the Treehouses too!

I agree that the Treehouse villas are amazing! We were blown away when we walked in the door. I definitely felt they were worth the extra points as a special treat (even compared to a 1br).

We took time to enjoy the room as well. We even watched a movie and played a game.

I thought the walk to the Springs main area was fine and did it many times during our stay.

We LOVE the Treehouses too!

Do Treehouses have their own pool? Or did you have to walk up to the main pool near check in? :scratchin

We loved out stay at the treehouses

We stayed when the points were lower but plan to stay again as we enjoyed staying there

Yes, they have their own pool which is very nice. The setting was so pretty, especially at night. There is a hot tub at the pool as well.

Do Treehouses have their own pool? Or did you have to walk up to the main pool near check in? :scratchin

We used the treehouse pool some, but I wanted to add that we walked to the main pool several times as well. We enjoyed doing both.

Do people ever get these at 7 months?

Yeah, I managed to grab one at 7 months for the first week of December. It was actually a couple of days after our 7 month point...there was a day missing and it opened up so I grabbed it :)

So excited to try them :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter