Treehouse Villas rock

We stayed there last month and my room request was simply "close to Grandstand." We got 7032, which was right next to the path to the Grandstand, directly behind a bus stop, about 5 Treehouses from the pool in one direction, and about 5 Treehouses from the boat dock in the other. It was an ideal location. We rented a car to save time, but easily could have managed without it most of the time. I would tell your friends to put in a similar request. When you request specific rooms, you limit your options too much and the room assigner might not know what your ultimate goal is.

Thank you so much for your information:)

Is there enough parking for 2 cars

Are all the THVs the same? How many beds? We are thinking of staying there with 4 adults and 4 kids (will be 7, 7, 7 & 5).

Are all the THVs the same? How many beds? We are thinking of staying there with 4 adults and 4 kids (will be 7, 7, 7 & 5).

Yes, they are all the same.

The two big bedrooms each have a queen bed. The 3rd bedroom has bunk beds. Also the couch in the living room is a sleeper sofa and also there is a fold out chair for one more bed.

As long as the adults get the queen beds, I don't see a problem. The bunk beds are a bit short for most adults (and not that comfortable). We put our 3 boys in the bunk room as we brought an inflatable mattress to put in there. This kept people from sleeping in the Living room. The 3rd bedroom was crowded with the matress, but the boys could care less. They actually fought over who got the inflatable as it was the most comfortable.

THV's are great!

We stayed at the THV two families of four for 12 nights. Kids were 12,10,10, and 8. Two boys two girls. It was great loved the pool and hot tub after the park, we were right across from it. It was very private and if the points didn't go up on them we would do it again. Didn't have a car and love the boat rides. No problems with bussing either.

Do you think you could get the pull out chair in one of the bedrooms?

No, the bedrooms are small and the chair is very heavy. Don't try to move the chair otherwise you might damage the floor and walls.

I LOVE them as well!!! I think its doable without a car if you request near the walkway and enjoy the short walk to the main resort

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

You are only allowed one vehicle to be parked at each treehouse. So if you have a second vehicle, you'll need to park it at the Grandstand parking area.

The Treehouses always look like fun, and looks neat from the boats from Port Orleans headed to DTD.

For us the concern is the busses (as others have said, eben when we have a car I like to park it and not see it for a week) and having to be self sufficient. I'd rather walk to lobby of a resort and get my coffee or quick service etc. (and escape while the girls are getting ready!).

The Treehouses always look like fun, and looks neat from the boats from Port Orleans headed to DTD.

For us the concern is the busses (as others have said, eben when we have a car I like to park it and not see it for a week) and having to be self sufficient. I'd rather walk to lobby of a resort and get my coffee or quick service etc. (and escape while the girls are getting ready!).

I totally agree! I think we decided to go with two rooms at a deluxe by Epcot.

We are possibly thinking, but most likely not, about Bonnet Creek. Anyone stayed there?

I totally agree! I think we decided to go with two rooms at a deluxe by Epcot.

We are possibly thinking, but most likely not, about Bonnet Creek. Anyone stayed there?

we are staying there over Xmas, ran out of points :(

(We are staying in 3 Bedroom). Personally I would have stayed on Property if it was within budget to avoid car and also for extra magic hours and the Disney feel ::MickeyMo , but still happy to be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter