Trip Report-Disney Dream, BLT, Animation resort and SSR.

Yes! 5 nights at BWV in a Boardwalk view studio through DVC Rental Store and 6 nights at AKV Jambo house in a standard view studio through Davids.

All up the price was about 60% cheaper than paying Disney's Rack Rates. In a way it'll be like paying rack rate for the villas and getting dining AND park tickets for free.

:thumbsup2

Thats wonderful....I am interested to see how you like those villas as we haven't done those before. We did do one night at AKL in 2010, but it was a standard room not a villa. How exciting for you:goodvibes

kyl said:
Thats wonderful....I am interested to see how you like those villas as we haven't done those before. We did do one night at AKL in 2010, but it was a standard room not a villa. How exciting for you:goodvibes

Very exciting :-)
Thanks for all your help

All up the price was about 60% cheaper than paying Disney's Rack Rates. In a way it'll be like paying rack rate for the villas and getting dining AND park tickets for free.
Are you sure you don't have to pay for park tickets? I don't think rentals normally include park tickets but you can get a cheaper than at the gate length of stay ticket when you arrive.

all paper/plastic....except for coffee mugs and glasses.....everything else is what you'd get in QS places....just ask for more as you need them..

cola said:
Are you sure you don't have to pay for park tickets? I don't think rentals normally include park tickets but you can get a cheaper than at the gate length of stay ticket when you arrive.

No, sorry for the confusion, I do have to pay for park tickets.

What I meant is that the amount of money I'm saving off the rack rate (approx $3000) is about the same amount that I'm going to need to pay for meals AND our Park Hopper and More tickets for the 11 days.

So in other words, if I total up my tickets, expected meal costs and the price I've paid for accommodation, I get roughly the same price as Disney's rack rate total for JUST the accommodation. That's why it feels similar to paying for a package where tickets and dining are free.

I hope that makes sense.

australiankaren said:
all paper/plastic....except for coffee mugs and glasses.....everything else is what you'd get in QS places....just ask for more as you need them..

Thanks Karen. :-)
Do I just ask for more from housekeeping?

Thanks Karen. :-)
Do I just ask for more from housekeeping?

we just chat to them when they are in the hall in the mornings re plates/ shampoo etc...if you call housekeeping they will charge you for the "pack"....so always go to the ladies in the hallway..tip them a buck or two if your getting fresh towels etc as well....

australiankaren said:
we just chat to them when they are in the hall in the mornings re plates/ shampoo etc...if you call housekeeping they will charge you for the "pack"....so always go to the ladies in the hallway..tip them a buck or two if your getting fresh towels etc as well....

Thanks Karen. Good to know.

Hi Kyl, can I ask another question about the cruise?

What was the story with mobile phone access while you're on the ship? Internet and/or wifi?

I know we're supposed to be getting away from it all, but due to the nature of my profession I still need to be contactable for emergencies. This is something I'd not thought about.

Many thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter