Tuesday's Riddle

just keep editing, just keep editing.....

Last edited by jamal : Today at 07:54 AM. Reason: sher, can't you just be a plain ole nutwing like the rest of us? i thought not.............

Of COURSE not!!!!!

I am, after all, The Nutwing Commander!!!!!
:teeth:

sheridac said:
PS!!!!

I just noticed my new tag.

But.

Dear Ms. Tag Fairy,

I AM THE NUTWING COMMANDER!!!!!!!!!

mad love from,

~me

I guess the Tag Fairy showed you who the real Nutwing Commander is around here. Hay, it could have been worse. She could have tagged you Nutwing Hanger-onner or Nutwing McFlaggerston.....

Good Morning. My tired eyes are IN (and without seeing javamom's slip-up :teeth: )

Lars624 said:
Disclaimer: Now that we're down to each only posting the riddle once a week it's difficult to keep track of who's new & who's not.......I just welcome everyone I don't immediately recognize as a regular.........cause I don't want to not welcome anyone.

Thanks for the update, Laura. Now that I am regular I can remove all the extra roughage from my diet :teeth:

Last edited by Loubon : Today at 08:05 AM. Reason: Or maybe even Nutwing Magnet. See that time I really felt like editing.

Ok Tutor Magnet!!!!

And.

That's Flag Fairy to you!!!!

Last edited by Grammyof2 : Today at 07:08 AM. Reason: Lou, LMAO, I thought it said nutwing hangover

That'll happen in about three or four weeks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars624
Disclaimer: Now that we're down to each only posting the riddle once a week it's difficult to keep track of who's new & who's not.......I just welcome everyone I don't immediately recognize as a regular.........cause I don't want to not welcome anyone.

Thanks for the update, Laura. Now that I am regular I can remove all the extra roughage from my diet

LMAO grammy

Tara
tu.gif

Mikey
tu.gif

firstmickey said:
Half a hooty. :woohoo:

darn it gram...can't you let a girl have even HALF a hooty????

This is a PSA

I am otherwise occupied for most of the day. Do whatever with that info :cheer2: I gave you 7.34567 Grammy free hours yesterday, and at 10 PM you hadn't even made a half a hooty.

Slackers

Lars624 said:

Laura!! I wasn't criticizing. I'll take whatever attention I can get!!! :cheer2:

Great googily moogliy y'all are at it again this morning!

I'm IN! Off to bravely battle web servers. :wave:

Breezy_Carol said:
Thanks to some minty friends (Donna and Tara), I am in.

Hey Donna...we can go work for Wrigley's :)

doublemint1.jpg

I'm in. Well halfway anyway. Not so sure about the second one.

BTW - Now I am officially 2 days away! :cool1:

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Tuesday! :crazy:

PM sent and I think I'm IN! (unless someone tells me I'm not)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter