Tuesday's Riddle

Chapter 11 said:
So wait -- are you calling Angel "nothing"? :confused3 'Cause that doesn't seem very nice. Or accurate. Angel's definitely something. I'm not sure what, but definitely something. Maybe Tooty knows.
Me?? I am as innocent as the day is long :confused3

Chapter 11 said:
So wait -- are you calling Angel "nothing"? :confused3 'Cause that doesn't seem very nice. Or accurate. Angel's definitely something. I'm not sure what, but definitely something. Maybe Tooty knows.

be nice to BFF!!!!!!! she's definitely SOMETHING! :love2: ;)

and hey Spikey...I knew you wouldnt be able to stay away for long! :teeth: :banana: :banana:

Just got here had places to be this morning .....

but now!
oh riddle dee dee

I'm in.

Hey Twinkie! :wave2:

Looks like my vile nature helped you out a bit yesterday and got you some tags. Looks like one of them was extracted from your monologue about what a dreadful life you lead because of the lack of attention that I pay to you.

;)

Hi RV :wave2:
did I say it was dreadful???? I don't think so. I appreciated your honesty.... I mean if Kimmie (kpksomenumbersthatIjustignore) is always going to be first and favorite... I mean why bother? and scoffing is fun....
and you did help me get my bling :woohoo: .... so you might not be as villianous as you think :scratchin

besides everybody loves a twinkie!

it even says so on the tee-shirt
see:

http://cartoonfansclub.com/04-301-18.html

firstmickey said:
GET OVER IT!!!!!!! ;) :rolleyes: :teeth:

It's there....deal! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The twinkie brought it up!! :furious:

Oy I oughta... she'd better watch it or one of these days someones gonna knock out your cream filling!!

I have a theory-
I think the Bleah is the Tag Fairy's opinion of your favorite spot outside Italy....
sometimes the Tag Fairy comments on the tag within the tag... always in lime green

See Chapter 11's tag for example.....
so whaddya think?

of course, I have been wrong before... it could happen again, I guess

I am here, grammy is not! Who wants to do the Triple top secret afternoon delight without grammy WOOHOOTY? :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:
The twinkie brought it up!! :furious:

Oy I oughta... she'd better watch it or one of these days someones gonna knock out your cream filling!!
BLEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwinkieMama said:
I have a theory-
I think the Bleah is the Tag Fairy's opinion of your favorite spot outside Italy....
sometimes the Tag Fairy comments on the tag within the tag... always in lime green

so whaddya think?

Exactly Twinks.....! :teeth:

shh! everyone post quietly
maybe we can outwhohooty the whohooty champs.....

never mind
Sher is here
We don't have a chance
Cause she is the......

TwinkieMama said:
I have a theory-

so whaddya think?

:scratchin

Hmmm... nope. Don't think so.... NEXT!

Triple secret Afternoon delight WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOTY!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:yay: :yay: Yippee!

and for grammy, :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter