Tuesday's Riddle

Howdy riddlers! I'm a sometimer over here. But today's I have figured out - thanks to the mint from Donna! Y'all have a super duper day!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

tmasingo said:
Hey Donna...we can go work for Wrigley's :)

doublemint1.jpg

I would have no problem marrying a doublemint twin... ;)

Morning all. :sunny: PM sent and I'm IN. I'm shocked we haven't reached 200 posts yet.

You guys are slackers this morning. Only 5 pages by the time I got here today.

I'm in.

Enjoy the mayhem today. I have to go to the eye dr today. Maybe he can tell me why I keep seeing insanity on the riddle thread!

crcormier said:
I would have no problem marrying a doublemint twin... ;)

I don't look like that! Hi Craig and Tara. :teeth:

PM sent and I am in, in I say, and might I add those answers quite describe moi! :banana:

PM sent and I'm in - I've got to start getting up earlier in the mornin' to play with ya'll!

BTW for anyone who did not see it, I left a Thank You recap on yesterday's riddle. With a Pierogie picture.

Loubon said:
I guess the Tag Fairy showed you who the real Nutwing Commander is around here. Hay, it could have been worse. She could have tagged you Nutwing Hanger-onner or Nutwing McFlaggerston.....

Nice tag Lou :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, Lou's birthday gift is still going strong, and post 89 is most noteworthy as it illustrates Lou's new tag beautifully! Gary Larson fans, (I am one, TFI) will particularly appreciate it. :teeth:

If you didn't do it yesterday, please sign the guestbook at

Lou's Birthday Gift From Horsey

and if you don't want be associated with it, at least skim and find the gems...you won't be disappointed! :rotfl2:

horsegirl said:
BTW, Lou's birthday gift is still going strong, and post 89 is most noteworthy as it illustrates Lou's new tag beautifully! Gary Larson fans, (I am one, TFI) will particularly appreciate it. :teeth:

If you didn't do it yesterday, please sign the guestbook at

Lou's Birthday Gift From Horsey

and if you don't want be associated with it, at least skim and find the gems...you won't be disappointed! :rotfl2:
Do you think "finding the gems" is appropriate? :scared:

L107ANGEL said:
Do you think "finding the gems" is appropriate? :scared:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ewwwwwww! I didn't think of it like that, gutter brain! :rolleyes: :teeth:

Loubon said:
BTW for anyone who did not see it, I left a Thank You recap on yesterday's riddle. With a Pierogie picture.

thanking you again.......how about this one to go with it? ;)

47422ed697446.jpg

L107ANGEL said:
I am nothing if not predictable :teeth:

sheridac said:
Predictable is not an adjective I'd use to describe you Angel!!! :teeth:

So wait -- are you calling Angel "nothing"? :confused3 'Cause that doesn't seem very nice. Or accurate. Angel's definitely something. I'm not sure what, but definitely something. Maybe Tooty knows.

I'm in! :thumbsup2

Haven't had time to read anything but I gotta get some work done today.

Have a :sunny: day!!

Chapter 11 said:
So wait -- are you calling Angel "nothing"? :confused3 'Cause that doesn't seem very nice. Or accurate. Angel's definitely something. I'm not sure what, but definitely something. Maybe Tooty knows.
Now, now, Oh Dark Lord!!!!

Are you TRYING to get me into trouble???

'Cause we all know I do a good enough job of that all on my own!!!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter