unleash the villians event anyone?

scuba

DIS Veteran
This might get moved but is anyone going to the Unleash the villians event on Friday September the 13th at DHS?

we're thinking about just going down for the day...still trying to get everyone to confirm. LOVE the evil queen.

I'm not certain how crazy packed it might be, MK is hosting a MNSSHP that evening as well. It might be interesting how this might play out. The villian's event only required regular park admission where the halloween party requires extra. Folks at the Halloween party might be in store for lower than normal crowds

We'll be there as well...the chance to see Maleficent, without having to pay extra...Dream Come True!

I'm out of the loop, what is this ? Is it new??

It is a Limited Time Magic promotion on September 13th at HS. It is going to be a villains dance party with special villains themed merchandise available. This is a once in a lifetime event.

It is a Limited Time Magic promotion on September 13th at HS. It is going to be a villains dance party with special villains themed merchandise available. This is a once in a lifetime event.

Very cool! Have a blast & report back for those of us not lucky enough to go, please!

I'll be there, part of the reason I booked BWV was so that we could just walk back to the resort and not have to deal with Disney transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter