• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

unleash the villians event anyone?

We will be there as well. We have a 7:30 ADR at Sci-fi. We are fully expecting it to be crazy crowded, LOL.

We will be there too!!! Can't wait this is right up our alley...we've been looking forward to this for a few months since we first heard the rumor!! :rotfl: :cheer2:

We'll be there. Going down just for this. Sci-Fi booked up. think it's going to be packed.

We'll be there!! Part of DS16 bday present. Next morning is Keys to the Kingdom!!!

I will be there! Full day of pin trading at Reflections of Evil event, then back to room at BWV for a short break, 7:00 ADR for Sci-FI, then party time!:cool1:

ArielSparrow said:
I'll be there and a anxiously waiting for more details such as entertainment schedule.

I was just about to ask for more details on what will be at this event, but I am guessing from this post that they still haven't released extra details. I will be at the parks on this day so trying to decide if it is worth popping into the mad crush.

I might go anyway just to see what is going on and ride any rides where the queues aren't insane.

I might go anyway just to see what is going on and ride any rides where the queues aren't insane.

I booked all of our fastpass+s for party time, so even if the lines are crazy, we are good to go on the big three. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter