UPDATE: Canadian Access to My Disney Experience

Yes! On the American site without tunnel bear this morning. Could some other Canadians chime in and say if they're all seeing the American website too?

Yes...I'm on the American site without Tunnelbear too.

... I think starting today Tunnelbear, is going to notice a big drop in useage. :)

Yesssssss! It's up and running for me too! It has never worked for me at home, I didn't ever use tunnelbear on my home computer since the MDE has always worked for me at work. Now I get MDE at home to! Woo hoo!

I got so excited when I went to the Disney website and got the new MDE website this morning!! Seems like a silly thing to be excited about but it gives me something new to explore while waiting for my October trip :)

Of course the tickets are all messed up (each time I log on tickets show up for different people and never for my whole party!) but I'll worry about fixing that if/when we get chose to use magicbands/FP+ in October (still not sure whether or not to hope for it to be live by my trip...)

I was able to access it as well, and all the reservations are there and correct, all the dining and both my room reservations and that of my SIL.

It still tells me to upgrade my Microsoft Internet Explorer :confused3

I'm seeing it too, from my work computer with no proxy. Very exciting. Still no park hours for February yet, though.

Wow, I got on this morning too and with just 11 days to go until the yacht club it let me customize the bands. Looks like grey ones were coming to me anyways so I might as well pick my colour. I was going to make a fast pass selection but it says my daughters are not eligible for my magic plus. So how does that work? I don't want to just get fast passes for my and DH and not our girls. Help! Thanks!

Yes, I got the new MDE site today too!:cool1:

It's a bit wonky though...when I navigate to different pages it sometimes prompts me to log in again.

:)Yay ... I have access this morning on the regular computer too ... so glad so many of you are experiencing the same thing! (Thought my website access on the iPad late last night may have been a fluke.)

Double-checked that my DVCmember account is still accessible and all seems well ... so ... think I will try to link ADRs later on today. If that goes well, I'll do the DVC Accommodations. If that works, then maybe our MNSSHP tickets.

Still not sure about linking our MYW tickets ... they are UT tickets, some just bought this spring, others are non-expiring 10 Day PH+WPFM with only partial entitlements left.

Feeling much better about the fact that this may be "live" in October.

Wow, I got on this morning too and with just 11 days to go until the yacht club it let me customize the bands. Looks like grey ones were coming to me anyways so I might as well pick my colour. I was going to make a fast pass selection but it says my daughters are not eligible for my magic plus. So how does that work? I don't want to just get fast passes for my and DH and not our girls. Help! Thanks!

Were you able to order bands for your daughters? If so, you should be able to link them to your account and then get fastpasses for everyone.

Yep it's live here in Vancouver. Actually noticed last night but wasn't sure if it was a glitch so waited to check again this morning !!!! Yippy!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We're you able to order bands for you daughters? If so, you should be able to link them to your account and then get fastpasses for everyone.

When I ordered the magic bands it had my DH name, my name, my oldest daughters name but didn't have my youngest daughters name, it actually says my name again. But you can type what name you want on the band so I did put her name hopefully that works.

When I go into fastpass selection it will not allow me to pick all parties in my reservation. Here it actually has all our names right with a cute disney character beside our names but beside my two girls names (ages 6 and 8) it says they are not eligable for my magic plus.

When I ordered the magic bands it had my DH name, my name, my oldest daughters name but didn't have my youngest daughters name, it actually says my name again. But you can type what name you want on the band so I did put her name hopefully that works.

When I go into fastpass selection it will not allow me to pick all parties in my reservation. Here it actually has all our names right with a cute disney character beside our names but beside my two girls names (ages 6 and 8) it says they are not eligable for my magic plus.

Hmm I don't see my tickets or a way to link them. We booked through Magical Vacations so our tickets don't appear under our reservation as it's through group sales. Maybe that's why? Although why would it let us book fastpasses for me and DH and not our daughters???

Yay!! Nice to see the website is no longer blocked to us in the Great White North! Very excited as I see the "6 Days to go" icon.......next Friday it's MK time!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hmm I don't see my tickets or a way to link them. We booked through Magical Vacations so our tickets don't appear under our reservation as it's through group sales. Maybe that's why? Although why would it let us book fastpasses for me and DH and not our daughters???

I would call Disney Tech support first. Maybe they can help. If not, contact Magical Vacations. Each member of our family of four has a ten day base ticket assigned to them in the MDE. It's in the section "My Reservations." This is what has allowed me to make fastpass reservations for each family member.

Good luck and keep us posted. :goodvibes

Got it here in PEI too! I had a couple of old dining reservations that I was unable to cancel using the old site (I'm pretty sure I made them when the new site was working periodically here in Canada. But now with the new my experience site I am now able to cancel them.

Still not sure about linking our MYW tickets ... they are UT tickets, some just bought this spring, others are non-expiring 10 Day PH+WPFM with only partial entitlements left.

I linked my tickets purchased from UT and it looks like it worked well. I assigned each ticket to a family member using the code on the back of the paper tickets from UT. The correct number of days and type of ticket showed up. Now it lists them as available and not used yet. I even tested entering the same ticket number twice and it said that the ticket had already been transferred to an electronic ticket. We'll bring the original tickets along just in case.

I hope this will eliminate the need to pick up our room keys from check-in and walking over to the concierge to have our paper tickets transferred on to our room keys. In fact, the CMs used to read the same number off the back of the tickets from UT that I did so it should work the same way.

In the end, this should allow us to continue to take advantage of the cheaper tickets through UT and utilize the Magic Bands in the future...I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter