Update : This swap is closed_Disney Park Swap : Part IV ( Epcot ) Sign-Ups

DisneyLisa welcome to the group. I've added your name to the list.

Cyndi princess:

Thanks Cyndi...just checked the list & you have me down for Frames in Group 1. I'd prefer photo mats (as posted above) if that's OK. I'm scrambling here now to decide on my theme but will let you know shortly.

Thanks everyone for letting me join. :)

I'll take Morocco (Aladdin). I'm going to a class at my LSS tonight so will pick up everything I need and get started tomorrow. :)

Since we happen to have a Hurricane heading in my directions I went out to the LSS and got all my supplies and will take it with me when I get called in for the during staff at the hospital I work at. We work for 12 hours then be off but sleeping in the empty pt's rooms for 12 hours and you know after Hurricane Frances I was going nuts just watching TV talking about Hurricane Frances so it will give me something to do.

Trying to reach everyone at once. Wanted to know how everyone is doing with their swap items. If you need my address please send me an email or pm. Please try to post in final details.

Cyndi princess:

I have my eyelets just need to do the topper. I have everything I need but just need to get it done! I have no idea why I am procrastinating on it!?! I will have it in time for the deadline though :)
Franne

Cyndi, Just saw this and wanted to let you know I got to the the post office yesterday, so my things should get to you on Friday. (I posted on the other Epcot swap thread, but I am not sure if it was seen). Joyce

I had hoped to have mine in the mail last week but "unfortunately" ;) had to take a last minute trip to WDW and didn't have time to get them out before I left.

I just got back last night and will get them in the mail ASAP.

Well, my entire family came down with strep throat. Including lucky me. So, I didn't have a chance to work on it this past week. This weekend I hope to finish it all and mail on Monday...

Tina

Cyndi...Be on the lookout...mailed an extra set from the MGM Swap out yesterday...My apologies...sometimes I forget to mail things!

Pauline

Twigs your package came in today. It is soo cute. Pauline I will be on the lookout for your's. Thanks ladies,

Cyndi princess:

Em, I got yours also. I'm sorry. Kind of hectic this weekend. I will be out of town at a 3 day retreat. So I will see you all sometime Monday or Tuesday. Was here for today's mail. No packages, so should be good until I get back Monday night. Have a great weekend everyone.

Cyndi

I am finished! I will get these in the mail to you on Monday. Can't wait for the next swap, where I get to host...yay!
Franne

Mine are coming together nicely and if all goes well should be postal by Thr!

I've only got one full set of mine complete, but several are in various states of completion. I really hope y'all like them because to be honest, I'm quite happy with the way they're turning out.

I put mine in the mail today so hopefully you'll get it in time. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter