1665843678884.png READS
Kroger & Albertsons To Merge Companies

There’s big news in the grocery store world today as Kroger has confirmed that it plans to merge with Albertsons. The announcement states that they expect the deal to close in early 2024, so there’s still more than a year before we’ll likely see any changes. GCG

View attachment 710869 READS
Kroger & Albertsons To Merge Companies

There’s big news in the grocery store world today as Kroger has confirmed that it plans to merge with Albertsons. The announcement states that they expect the deal to close in early 2024, so there’s still more than a year before we’ll likely see any changes. GCG

I really hope this doesn't go through. It would make almost everything in my area a Kroger store. We already have very few options and this wouldn't help.

Also anyone that has an Amazon fresh near you or one that opens. It's a joke. Limited selection and terrible prices. Though their prepared section is ok. I like their meatballs.

I really hope this doesn't go through. It would make almost everything in my area a Kroger store. We already have very few options and this wouldn't help.

Also anyone that has an Amazon fresh near you or one that opens. It's a joke. Limited selection and terrible prices. Though their prepared section is ok. I like their meatballs.

I was wondering what was going on with Alberston's lack of gc deals. Hopefully the merge will make it easier for those who travel, the ski resort we stay at has Safeway close by. It would be wonderful to utilize their sales & promotions while earning Kroger rewards.

Ladies, what's going on at Target B&M with Assets by Spanx specifically leggings & capris?
I went to two stores and the long wall was 98% empty. Are they no longer going to carry this brand? I purchased a set 8 years ago, I noticed some unravelling and decided to replace them. I was shocked to see the empty wall and had to order my size online. I love their leggings & capris! I hope Target has an online sale and/or another Circle Rewards offer.

I was wondering what was going on with Alberston's lack of gc deals. Hopefully the merge will make it easier for those who travel, the ski resort we stay at has Safeway close by. It would be wonderful to utilize their sales & promotions while earning Kroger rewards.

Safeway hasn't had any either. If I remember what I read correctly they changed who supplies their 3rd party gc which people speculated was the reason Safeway had stopped. Being the same co I would imagine it's the same thing.

We have neither of these by me (we don’t have a meijer or others often mentioned in this thread either) I guess I assumed they were expanding the size of their market not adding more stores in the same area. Hoping it doesn’t go through for you so you have more options.

The merge is a done deal. How it will change GC offers & other promotions is unknown for all:

Albertsons Companies: ACME, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Albertsons Market Street, Amigos, Andronico’s, Balducci’s, Carrs, Haggen Northwest Fresh, Jewel Osco, Kings, Lucky, Market Street, Pavillons, Randalls, Safeway, Shaw’s, Star Market, Tom Thumb, United Express, United Supermarkets and Vons

If you see any Top Golf GC offers, please share. DS has asked to have his bday party there :headache:

I saw the Rite Aid one, but we don't have any nearby.

I just got these on my US Bank Kroger MC:

Shop Disney US Bank Offer:
Earn 10% cb, up to $5
Expires 11/15/22

LL Bean US Bank Offer:

Earn 10% back until a $17.00 back maximum is reached.
Buy Digital Or Physical Gift Card and use shopping portal
Expires 11/10/22

The merge is a done deal. How it will change GC offers & other promotions is unknown for all:

Albertsons Companies: ACME, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Albertsons Market Street, Amigos, Andronico’s, Balducci’s, Carrs, Haggen Northwest Fresh, Jewel Osco, Kings, Lucky, Market Street, Pavillons, Randalls, Safeway, Shaw’s, Star Market, Tom Thumb, United Express, United Supermarkets and Vons

That should say if it's done, it's far from done. It needs to go through regulators who could stop it just like they did staples attempt to buy office depot.

If it happens, it won't happen until 2024. Without a crystal ball no one knows what will happen and lots of things could change between now and then to make kroger to change from how they currently run things.

I've done this multiple times with Chase offers and it has credited every time for me. YMMV
I've had success purchasing through Paypal and receiving the Chase bonus offer many, many times. It has tracked every time that I'm aware of.

I apologize if this has already been confirmed. I could not find a definite answer using the search function.

Has anyone been successful getting cash back from shopdisney using Paypal? It's at 12% now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter