Has anyone gotten their Chase cash back for any of the Flash Deals a few weeks ago? I am still waiting on ours. We used two. Since they were only valid for 2 days, over a weekend, I am concerned that the charges didn't trigger them on time.
I used 6, 3 on a credit card and 3 on a debit card. The last one on the credit posted this morning. None have posted on the debit but they do all show as redeemed in the offers.

Okay that makes me feel better. I just made the purchase now. I seem to recall that last month I got a notification pretty much right away but I could definitely be misremembering.
Yes, last month, my notifications came very quick, as did my e-gift cards from Disney. This month though, it took a full 24 hours to get my e-gift card and another day or two to get my confirmation from RMN. I think maybe Disney is just really backed up at the moment.

Ibotta is 9% - YMMV - I thought I had received CB with them before, but I don't see it in my history. I will try one with a Chase Offer anyway to check.

Amazon's big sale, :rolleyes: anyone else feel let down? I made two purchases; grooming sheers for Sherlock and a gap gift card.
I don't think there was that much going on compared to Target's sale.
The stuff I wanted was also on sale at Best Buy, so I went with BB because I could use PayPal there. Bose noise cancelling headphones and Pixel earbuds.

On Amazon I only picked up a couple of GCs...

Does anyone know if you use PayPal to purchase at a merchant you have a Chase offer for, will it track for the Chase offer? For example 10% Chase offer at shopDisney, if I use my Chase Freedom card to buy via PayPal (shows up on statement as PAYPAL * shopDISNEY) does it trigger the Chase offer?

Does anyone know if you use PayPal to purchase at a merchant you have a Chase offer for, will it track for the Chase offer? For example 10% Chase offer at shopDisney, if I use my Chase Freedom card to buy via PayPal (shows up on statement as PAYPAL * shopDISNEY) does it trigger the Chase offer?
That won't work

Added Offers ~ 10/13/22

Discount District
GIANT Food Stores / Giant Food / Martin’s / Stop & Shop:
Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 8 per customer per day.​
Expires 10/22/22. GCG - Offer extended

1665672789717.png
ShopRite: Buy $50 One4All Gift Card & Get $10 Off Next Shopping Order
  • Must be one transaction.
  • Limit one per customer.
  • Weekly ad
  • Maryland: Offer valid 10/14/22 - 10/20/22

I've done this multiple times with Chase offers and it has credited every time for me. YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter