Not sure if this is new or old news, but I just saw Chase Freedom 5% categories for April to June are:
GROCERY STORES (Not including Target® or Walmart® purchases)
FITNESS CLUB & GYM MEMBERSHIPS

Not the best timing for the latter but grocery stores 👍

Added Offers - 3/17/20

Wow, this must be our lucky day, two offers for Buffalo Wild Wings in one day!!!

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $50 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards For $45
Limit & expiry date unknown. Link

Kroger: Buy 2x Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards Totaling $50+ & Save $5
In-Store (direct link) and Online (direct link)
Limit 1 coupon per household.
Excludes $10 gift cards.
Expires 4/4/20 GC Galore

Kroger Online DP: Online is processed by GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.

:drive: BWW is offering Delivery or Take Out for a limited time. Link

Staples.com: $25 Off $100 With Promo Code 91787
Excludes gift cards. Expires 3/20/20 Link

Credit Card Offers
Adorama Amex Offers: Adorama $25 or 2,500 Points with $250 Purchase
Check your Amex login to see if you were targeted for one of these offers:
Spend $250 at Adorama or adorama.com and get a $25 statement credit​
Spend $250 at Adorama or adorama.com and get a 2,500 Membership Rewards points.​
Expires 5/31/20 Link

Amazon Business: $25 Off $50 With Promo Code AB25OFF50
Expires 3/31/20 Link

MISC.
Google One:
Free Google Play $5 Credit [YMMV] Link

Samsung: Free 1,000 Points (Worth $5) For Gamer Appreciation Link

T-Mobile Tuesday: Donate one dollar to feeding America for covid19 response. :thumbsup2 @LaDonna

Uber Eats Waiving Delivery Fees:
Uber Eats is waiving delivery fees for independent restaurants across the United States & Canada. Keep in mind this doesn’t impact other fees Uber Eats charges such as:
Service fees​
Small order fees​
Link

&Pizza: Free Pizza For Hospital Workers & Immediate Family.
Valid ID is required.
"Nice to see these sorts of positive stories. Even if it doesn’t help you, consider telling friends & family who are working at a hospital this. Must be an incredibly difficult job at the moment and they have my utmost respect." Link
@lvcourtneyy -Thinking of you! :hug:

Sprint Credit Card To Shut Down On March 17th Link

This post has been edited!

Last edited:

My T-Mobile Tuesday is not showing up for those offers there is a click to donate one dollar to feeding America for covid19 response
Same here. I'm thinking they pulled them because encouraging restaurant and Legoland visits really shouldn't happen right now.

I thought that was weird! Not a T-Mobile customer, sorry for the confusion. Post has been corrected!

Hip2Save: Staying put? Shop from home! LOVE THIS SITE! :love:

Walmart: Get $10 Off a $50 Walmart Grocery Pickup Order (If You’re a New Customer)
The best part is that customers can score savings with these promo codes –
  • DELIVERY – Free home delivery on $50 order, up to $9.95 value (exp. 1/31/21)
  • WOWFRESH – $10 off first $50 order (new customers; limited time)
  • SAVETIME – $10 off first $50 order (new customers; exp. 1/31/21)
Link

Amazon:
Over 25 Amazon Subscribe & Save Grocery Deals Link
15 Cheap Amazon Subscribe & Save Filler Items (Many Under $2!) Link
Save BIG on These Amazon Subscribe & Save Personal Care Deals Link
Save on Treats & Toys w/ Amazon Subscribe & Save Pet Deals Link

Also don't forget to double check your cc offers for Amazon, the ones I'm aware of can be found on Post #4 Credit Card Offers and if I'm missing any, be sure to post them along with expiration date! :thumbsup2

As times are a changing around us so must this thread! If ANYONE has anything to share please feel free! Again, this is a community thread, your voice and opinions matter. I don't see many deals as of late but I will continue to post what is available. We also need to think outside of the box during this crisis and help each other and our community. I also want you to know, You are NOT alone! If you prefer to PM me with your ideas, thoughts what have you, I'm here and I won't be going anywhere!

Big hugs to you all! :grouphug: Let's keep moving forward!​

Kroger Shoppers - Last Updated: Tuesday, March 17 at 12:21 PM EST

In some areas, we are adjusting store operating hours based on local circumstances. We will continue to make decisions that allow us to operate clean, open and stocked stores to serve our customers and support our associates.

Thank you for shopping with us!

Updated Store Hours / MAIN LINK

Kroger
Please see adjusted store hours below. Remaining stores and regions not listed are continuing to operate under normal business hours.
Ashland, KY: 7am – 10pm
Cincinnati, OH; Dayton, OH; Northern, KY: 7am – 9pm
Columbus, OH; Toledo, OH: 7am – 10pm
Georgia: 8am – 9pm
Houston, TX Region: Most stores open 7am – 10pm
Indianapolis, IN; Central IN store locations; Peoria, IL: 7am – 10pm
Lexington, KY; Louisville; KY; Southern IN store locations; Southern IL store locations: 7am – 10pm
Michigan: 7am – 10pm
Middle TN store locations; Knoxville, TN; Huntsville, AL; Bowling Green, KY: 6am – 10pm
Southeastern OH (Belpre, Marietta, Proctorville): 7am – 10pm
Southern Alabama store locations: 8am – 9pm
South Carolina: 8am – 9pm
Tri-Cities, TN store locations: 7am – 10pm
Virginia: 7am – 10pm
West Virginia: 7am – 10pm

Baker's: Normal operating hours (check your local store for hours)
City Market: 7am – 8pm
Copps: Closing at 10:00pm daily
Dillons: Normal operating hours (check your local store for hours)
Fry’s Food Stores: 6am – 10pm
Food 4 Less: 8am – 8pm
Foods Co: 8am – 8pm
Fred Meyer: Normal operating hours
Gerbes: Normal operating hours
Harris Teeter: Closing at 9:00pm daily
Jay-C Food Stores: 7am – 10pm
King Soopers: 7am – 8pm
Mariano's: Normal operating hours
Metro Market: Closing at 10:00pm daily
Owen's Market: 7am – 10pm
Pay-Less Super Markets: 7am – 10pm
Pick ‘N Save: Closing at 10:00pm daily
QFC: 7am – 11pm
Ralphs: 8am – 8pm
Ruler Foods: Please see daily store hours here (pdf)
Smith’s Food and Drug: 8am – 10pm

To find specific store locations, please use our Store Locator

Also, many grocery stores and supermarkets are having "Seniors Only" hours which is basically a time for only elderly people to shop so they have less of a chance of catching the virus. It is probably a good idea to call your local supermarket first to check for hours.

Also, many grocery stores and supermarkets are having "Seniors Only" hours which is basically a time for only elderly people to shop so they have less of a chance of catching the virus. It is probably a good idea to call your local supermarket first to check for hours.
Thank you for this!

Just adding...
Shopping Guide for Seniors

All Albertsons and Safeway stores
will reserve at least the hours from 7 to 9 a.m. every Tuesday and Thursday for seniors, at-risk shoppers to get what they need, although local stores may determine other hours.
Press Release

Dollar General: All of its stores will dedicate the first hour of each shopping day to only senior shoppers. The company said the dedicated "Senior Hour" would give those most at-risk for corona virus a chance to avoid more crowded shopping periods. Direct Link

Food Town: Is offering a "Senior Hour" in the greater Houston area. The grocer is opening its stores' doors for shoppers who are 65 and older to shop with from 7 a.m.-8 a.m. FB Link

Smith’s: Beginning Wednesday, March 18, Smith’s Food & Drug stores will dedicate the first hour on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays, from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m., solely to the shopping needs of senior citizens. This will continue until further notice. Press Release

Stop & Shop: Starting Thursday, March 19 only customers older than 60 will be eligible to shop from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. Press Release

Target: Beginning Wednesday, March 18, the national retailer says they are reserving the first hour of shopping each Wednesday "for vulnerable guests – including elderly and those with underlying health concerns." The company is encouraging other shoppers to plan their shopping around this time frame. Direct Link

The Fresh Market: The store designated the first hour of each weekday for senior shoppers and those most at-risk of coronavirus. The grocery chain said those hours are from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., Monday through Friday. FB Link

Whole Foods Market in the U.S. and Canada will be opening one hour early to accommodate those over 60 and people with disabilities. Starting on Thursday, all Whole Foods stores in the U.K. will service customers who are 70 and older one hour before opening to the public.
Direct Link

Senior Citizen Discount Guide: The Ultimate List of Stores That Offer Senior Discounts
Post seen on Dealhack.com , posted on March 15, 2020
"The list currently includes more than 180 brands conveniently broken down into 18 categories, which are further divided according to senior age requirement. "
This is a very extensive list and well worth perusing through for 50 on up. The site also has a printable pdf available.

This post "Shopping Guide for Seniors" can also be found on Post #10 More Ways to Save

Last edited:
Something that might be worth bringing up now...I’m going to go through my shopper accounts and make sure I’ve cashed everything out as soon as I’m able to. Especially right now with all the economic uncertainty, you just don’t know when one of them might close up shop all of a sudden. Swagbucks, ibotta, Achievement, Fetch, etc. I think most people do this as a general rule, but thought it would be worth mentioning in case anyone is saving up points or whatever for a big cash out.

Added Offers - 3/18/20

Discount District
Kroger Online: Earn 4x Fuel Points & Save
Buy $100 Cabela’s eGift Cards For $80
Limit 3. Expires 3/24/20 Direct Link
Kroger Online DP: Online is processed by GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.

Safeway/Albertsons: Earn 6x Reward Points on the following:
Uber, DoorDash & Grubhub Gift Cards: Link
Netflix, HBO NOW & FandangoNOW Gift Cards: Link
Limit 1 per transaction. Unlimited use. Expires 3/31/20
Safeway DP: @SuzanneSLO posted a comprehensive list for Safeway/Alberstsons/Vons Point system on Post #390

Samsung Pay Gift Card Deals: 20% Off Regal, 15% Off Domino’s & Adidas, 10% Off Chipotle & More.
More information can be found HERE

Credit Card Offers
Citi ThankYou: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards When Redeeming ThankYou Points (Xbox, Express, Wayfair & More)
Expiry date unknown. Link

MISC.
eGifter:
Buy $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards For $90 With Promo Code LOWES320.
Promotional and Bonus Gift Cards do not earn eGifter Points and are not eligible for Swaps. Limit 5.
Expires March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. Link

Groupon: Buy $25 Outback Steakhouse Gift Cards For $20
Limit 3. Expiry date unknown. Link

Raise: Save 5% Off Food & Drink Gift Cards With Promo Code HALFTIME Expires 3/18/20 Link

Swagbucks: Signup For WeBull Investing & Get $15 + 1 Free Stock.
To learn more please go HERE.

Last edited:
Update - Shopping Guide for Seniors

will reserve at least the hours from 7 to 9 a.m. every Tuesday and Thursday for seniors, at-risk shoppers to get what they need, although local stores may determine other hours.

Link

Update - Shopping Guide for Seniors
View attachment 482029
That's good Albertson's is doing these special hours, but, Senior Discount Day is the first Wednesday of the month. I hope they include the hours on April 1st (oh great... Fools Day).

Added Offers - 3/19/20

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Staples: Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee. Offer Valid March 22-28. Link
Stack with Amex Offer and/or Chase Offer. For more CC tips, go here.

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 8x Gas Rewards Points On Applebee’s & Happy Gift Cards. Offer valid March 20-26, 2020. Link

Giant Eagle: Buy $50+ Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards & Save $5 Instantly, per transaction. Expires 3/25/20 Link

Kroger Online: Buy $100 Cabela’s eGift Cards For $80. Limit 3, Earn 4x Fuel Points. Expires 3/24/20 Direct Link

Credit Card Offers
Fanatics Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $15/1,500 Membership Rewards (Limit 2) Expires 7/31/20 Link

Starbucks Amex Offer: Get 15% Back With Limit Of $5 Back. Expires 4/30/20. Link

MISC.
Fluz App:
Earn Vouchers For 35% Off $10 DoorDash Gift Cards & 20% Off $10 Uber Eats Gift Cards. If you've never heard of the app before, GC Galore does a great job of explaining how it works and included other offers currently available. Link

Raise: Save 5% On Home & Decor Gift Cards With Promo Code BUZZER Expires today 3/19/20. Link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter