Added Offers - 3/19/20

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Staples: Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee. Offer Valid March 22-28. Link
Stack with Amex Offer and/or Chase Offer. For more CC tips, go here.

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 8x Gas Rewards Points On Applebee’s & Happy Gift Cards. Offer valid March 20-26, 2020. Link

Giant Eagle: Buy $50+ Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards & Save $5 Instantly, per transaction. Expires 3/25/20 Link

Kroger Online: Buy $100 Cabela’s eGift Cards For $80. Limit 3, Earn 4x Fuel Points. Expires 3/24/20 Direct Link
Kroger Online DP: Online is processed by GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.

Credit Card Offers
Fanatics Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $15/1,500 Membership Rewards (Limit 2) Expires 7/31/20 Link

Starbucks Amex Offer: Get 15% Back With Limit Of $5 Back. Expires 4/30/20. Link

MISC.
Fluz App:
Earn Vouchers For 35% Off $10 DoorDash Gift Cards & 20% Off $10 Uber Eats Gift Cards. If you've never heard of the app before, GC Galore does a great job of explaining how it works and included other offers currently available. Link

Raise: Save 5% On Home & Decor Gift Cards With Promo Code BUZZER Expires today 3/19/20. Link
Not a good time for the staples deal. We won’t be going to the store for that right now

I think the Seniors Only hours may have done the opposite of what it intended...I saw a picture of a huge line of Seniors waiting to get into the Stop & Shop at 6:00 AM this morning. No Social Distancing taking place.

I think the Seniors Only hours may have done the opposite of what it intended...I saw a picture of a huge line of Seniors waiting to get into the Stop & Shop at 6:00 AM this morning. No Social Distancing taking place.
Which is interesting, because they're one of the stores that are offering the senior hours every morning with the intent of spreading out the "vulnerable" shoppers instead of having them all concentrated on a single day of the week.

I've also noticed a lot of seniors not going during the hour that's given to them. Lots of them are still choosing to go during the day with everyone else. My grandpa yesterday drove to 4 different stores to find bread. He's in his 80s.

I went to our local ShopRite this morning and got there around 7:20. Parking lot was almost full and I said forget it. With that many people in the store there is no possible way to social distance. Instead, I went to the Walmart a mile down the road and there was not that many people in the store. They had hand soap and Tylenol (that is why I went in the morning right after they restocked). They had no signs up in that aisle about items being limited to 2 per customer, so I took 2 for myself and 2 for my mother.

The last time we left the house was on Monday, 16th to drop off over 300 pounds of food the Boy Scouts collected for Gleaners Food Bank.
Then went to CVS to pick up DS's medication.

Totally Unrelated...
This morning Friday, 20th I received 3 emails and text alerts of possible fraudulent charges to my Disney Visa. Some yahoo tried to purchase food online in the UK with my card. Check Your Credit Cards!!!
We told Disney to suspend our accounts until further notice and locked down all our CC's. If we need anything, we'll use discounted Visa's I bought at Kroger or cash.

Added Offers - 3/20/20
Discount District
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order.
Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Dave & Buster’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, REI and Topgolf.
  • ShopRite Stores In Maryland
    • Purchase $50 gift card between March 20, 2020 and March 26, 2020.
    • Redeem ShopRite coupon between March 27, 2020 and April 2, 2020.
  • ShopRite Stores Outside Of Maryland
    • Purchase $50 gift card between March 22, 2020 and March 28, 2020.
    • Redeem ShopRite coupon between March 29, 2020 and April 4, 2020.
  • Link
Warehouses
BJ’s: Buy $25 Sling TV Gift Cards For $19.99 (Ends 3/26/20) Link

Credit Card Offers
Levi’s Amex Offer: Spend $125 & Get $25 (Save 20% On Digital & Physical Gift Cards). In-store and online. Expires 6/21/20 Link

Sling Amex Offers: Spend $25 & Get $10 Statement Credit. Expires 5/22/20 Link

MISC.
Fluz:
Earn Vouchers For 20% Off $10 DoorDash & Uber Eats Gift Cards. Link

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $50 Domino’s Gift Cards For $39.99. Limit & Expiry date unknown. Link

TopCashback: Earn 10% Cashback On Raise (Ends 12pm 3/21/20?) Link

Amazon Offering $1.50 Digital Credit For No Rush Shipping
Due to the increased demand Amazon is currently experiencing they are offering a $1.50 digital credit when Prime members select no rush shipping at check out (normally $1). Dans Deals has a good post on turning that digital credit into Amazon credit that I’d recommend reading HERE.

Breaking: IRS Moves Tax Filing Deadline To July 15th
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin just announced on Twitter that the tax filing deadline is being moved from April 15th to July 15th. It was previously announced that the tax payment deadline was postponed to July 15th, and now they’ve switched the tax filing deadline to July 15th as well. You don’t need to file a tax return for another few months. Link

Added Offers - 3/21/20

MISC.
eBay/PPDG:
Buy $50/$60 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 eBay Gift Card Free
$60 Netflix gift card
$50 Uber Eats gift card
$50 DoorDash gift card
$50 Michaels gift card
Limit 3 per brand. Expiry date unknown. Link

Kelloggs Family Rewards (KFR) is letting you redeem points for gift cards. Giftcards are currently on sale ($5 for 6,500 points), while supplies last. Direct link

PayPal/eBay Cashback Mastercard: 4% Cash Back. Maximum cash back of $45. Targeted offer. Expires 4/25/20 Link

Swych: Buy $200 Lowe’s Gift Card For $175 With Promo Code 25in2020 Limit 1. Expiry date unknown. Link

T-Mobile/Sprint: Offering Free Unlimited Data For All Customers With Data. Link

UberEats: Promo Codes, Discounts & Other Savings (TACONOW $10 Off $20+). Check the app to see if you have this offer. Link

3 New Happy Gift Card Brands - :thumbsup2 GC Galore
Happy Treats

• Regal Cinemas
  • GameStop
  • Cold Stone Creamery
  • Yankee Candle
  • Ulta Beauty
  • Sally Beauty
Happy Mother’s Day
  • The Cheesecake Factory
  • Macy’s
  • Panera Bread
  • Regal Cinemas
  • Spafinder
  • Sally Beauty
  • Ulta Beauty
  • Yankee Candle
Happy Father’s Day
  • Foot Locker
  • Cinemark Theatres
  • Lowe’s
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • GameStop
  • Eddie Bauer
  • Red Robin
  • Express

Added Offers - 3/22/20

Discount District
Rite Aid: Earn 16-20% BonusCash On Select Gift Cards
Rite Aid is offering Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash on the following gift card brands:
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash:
    • Domino’s
    • PlayStation Store
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $8 BonusCash:
    • Regal
    • Brinker
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $8 BonusCash:
    • The Children’s Place
    • Aeropostale
Limit 2 offers per customer per gift card pairing.
Expires 3/28/20 Link

Target: Buy 1 Gaming Gift Card & Get 10% Off 2nd Gaming Gift Card
Xbox, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Roblox, Steam, League of Legends, Blizzard Entertainment & Xbox Live
Getting 10% off a second card effectively means you’re getting 5% off each card. You can get an additional 5% off by paying with a Target RedCard. Expires 3/28/20 Link

Walgreens: Buy 2x GameStop Or Regal Cinemas Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens Gift Card Free.
This effectively works out to be a 10% bonus in the form of a Walgreens gift card if you buy two $25 gift cards, so not great. Walgreens gift card deals aren’t available in all stores, although it’s sometimes available even if it doesn’t appear in the weekly ad for your local store. Expires 3/28/20 Link

MISC.
Frontier:
Cancel Existing Booking By 3/23 & Get $50 Additional Voucher
Frontier is offering customers an additional $50 voucher per person if they cancel their existing booking by 11:59pm Mountain Time on March 23, 2020 for flights 3/22/20 and 6/17/20.

Idk why I never thought to post this before, but I'm part of this group on Facebook called Kid's Deals. We've already bought quite a few things from there for our nursery. They put a lot of posts about clothes, toys, and games for kids that are on sale. Most of them are for Amazon. I like reading other people's comments before buying stuff because they will say if they liked the item or not.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/604796176348131/

Added Offers - 3/24/20

Discount District
Best Buy:
  • Buy $100 Hulu Gift Cards & Get $15 Best Buy Gift Card Free.
    • Limit 1. Expiry date unknown. Link
  • Save 20% On Showtime Gift Cards.
    • Limit 3 for the physical gift card & 1 for each of the digital gift cards. Expiry date unknown. Link
Kroger Online: Buy $25 Zaxby’s Gift Card For $20 (Limit 3, Earn 4x Fuel Points). Expires 3/29/20 Direct Link
Kroger Online DP: Online is processed by GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.

Credit Card Offers
Amazon: Get 20% Off on Amazon when Using 1 Membership Rewards Point (Max $50 Discount) [YMMV]. Expiry date unknown. Link

MISC.
Bitmo:
Get Free $11 Foot Locker Promo Card With Promo Code LKSMAR15 (Targeted?) Expires 4/2/20 Link

eGifter: Buy $50 Adidas Gift Card & Get $10 Promo Card Free With Promo Card ADIDAS320. Limit 5 per customer. Promo card expires 6/3/20. Offer expires 1/10/20 Link

Fluz App: Codes As 3% On Bank Of America Cash Rewards Card (Online Shopping).
Confirmed: Earns 1x when paying with a Chase Ink Business Preferred card. Link

GiftCardMall: Save 10% On Select $50 Restaurant Gift Cards
Panera, Domino’s, Cracker Barrel & The Cheesecake Factor
Limit 3 per brand. Expires 3/29/20 Link

Groupon: Buy $25 Domino’s Gift Card For $20
Redeemable in-store and online. Valid only in the U.S.​
Not valid with Groupon promo codes.​
Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days.​
Limit 1 per visit. Expiry date unknown. Link
Groupon To Extend Vouchers By Up To 12 Months Link

MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 100 Bonus Swagbucks On All $50+ Gift Cards.
Expiry date unknown. Link

Newegg: Buy $50 Fanatics Gift Card For $40 (Limit 3)
Expires 3/25/2020 Link

Swagbucks: Save On Select Gift Cards (3% Off Safeway & Best Buy, 10% Off Kohl’s & More). Expiry date unknown. Link

T-Mobile Tuesday: Free YouTube Premium For 2 Months & Shaw Academy 4 Week Online Course Link

TopCashback: Earn 10% Cashback At Raise.
Ends Midday March 25, 2020 Link

Upromise: Spend $199+ & Earn $10 Bonus Cashback (Good For GiftCards.com & Raise Purchases). Expire 3/29/20 Link

:mickeybarComplete List Of Restaurant Gift Card/Promo Card Deals Link

Added Offers - 3/24/20

Discount District
Best Buy:
  • Buy $100 Hulu Gift Cards & Get $15 Best Buy Gift Card Free.
    • Limit 1. Expiry date unknown. Link
  • Save 20% On Showtime Gift Cards.
    • Limit 3 for the physical gift card & 1 for each of the digital gift cards. Expiry date unknown. Link
Kroger Online: Buy $25 Zaxby’s Gift Card For $20 (Limit 3, Earn 4x Fuel Points). Expires 3/29/20 Direct Link

Credit Card Offers
Amazon: Get 20% Off on Amazon when Using 1 Membership Rewards Point (Max $50 Discount) [YMMV]. Expiry date unknown. Link

MISC.
Bitmo:
Get Free $11 Foot Locker Promo Card With Promo Code LKSMAR15 (Targeted?) Expires 4/2/20 Link

eGifter: Buy $50 Adidas Gift Card & Get $10 Promo Card Free With Promo Card ADIDAS320. Limit 5 per customer. Promo card expires 6/3/20. Offer expires 1/10/20 Link

Fluz App: Codes As 3% On Bank Of America Cash Rewards Card (Online Shopping).
Confirmed: Earns 1x when paying with a Chase Ink Business Preferred card. Link

GiftCardMall: Save 10% On Select $50 Restaurant Gift Cards
Panera, Domino’s, Cracker Barrel & The Cheesecake Factor
Limit 3 per brand. Expires 3/29/20 Link

Groupon: Buy $25 Domino’s Gift Card For $20
Redeemable in-store and online. Valid only in the U.S.​
Not valid with Groupon promo codes.​
Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days.​
Limit 1 per visit. Expiry date unknown. Link
Groupon To Extend Vouchers By Up To 12 Months Link

MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 100 Bonus Swagbucks On All $50+ Gift Cards.
Expiry date unknown. Link

Newegg: Buy $50 Fanatics Gift Card For $40 (Limit 3)
Expires 3/25/2020 Link

Swagbucks: Save On Select Gift Cards (3% Off Safeway & Best Buy, 10% Off Kohl’s & More). Expiry date unknown. Link

T-Mobile Tuesday: Free YouTube Premium For 2 Months & Shaw Academy 4 Week Online Course Link

TopCashback: Earn 10% Cashback At Raise.
Ends Midday March 25, 2020 Link

Upromise: Spend $199+ & Earn $10 Bonus Cashback (Good For GiftCards.com & Raise Purchases). Expire 3/29/20 Link

:mickeybarComplete List Of Restaurant Gift Card/Promo Card Deals Link
Thank you! We were eligible for the amazon one this time!

Added Offers - 3/25/20
Kroger: Buy Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card & Earn 200 Fuel Points.
Variable Cards OK - Kroger normally only offers fuel points on $25, $50 and $100 fixed-value Visa and Mastercard gift cards. This digital coupon is a rare exception as it should work on variable load Visa and Mastercard gift cards – a variable load card is included in the image above, plus there’s no exclusion for that type of card.​
Limit 1. Expires 3/31/20 Link

Discount District
Kroger Online: Save 15% On Select Prepaid Phone Gift Cards.
Limit 3. Expires 3/31/20 Direct Link

Publix: Two Offers
  • Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries.
    • Expires 3/31/20. Link
  • Buy $50 Happy Gift Cards + $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off (6 Brands Available).
    • Happy Dining, Happy Eats, Happy Teen, Happy Lady, Happy Beauty, Happy Student
    • Expires 4/8/20 Link
MISC.
Budweiser Pay It Forward:
Get $5 Rebate On Carry Out & Delivery Food.
If you spend $5+ on carry out and delivery food you can get a rebate of $5. This can be done up to four times for a total of $20 per address. Offer code is AB-2040.​
Offer valid to residents of CT, DE, IA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MO, NH, NY, OK, PA, UT, VA, WA, and WI who are 21+.​
Purchase Must Occur Between: 03/18/20 – 05/01/20.​
Request Must Be Submitted By: 05/15/20.​
Limit $20 per address. More info can be found here.

eGifter: Save 5% On Select Gaming, Streaming & Takeout Gift Cards.
Limit Unknown. Expiry date unknown. Link

PayPal Digital Gifts: Two Offers
  • Buy $50 DoorDash Gift Card For $45.
    • Limit Unknown. Expiry date unknown. Link
  • Buy $110 GameStop Gift Cards For $100.
    • Limit Unknown. Expiry date unknown. Link
Marriott To Extend Free Night Certificates Until January 31st, 2021
Link
Southwest Rapid Rewards Can Not Be Redeemed For Gift Cards Due To Covid-19 Link

Added Offers - 3/25/20
Kroger: Buy Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card & Earn 200 Fuel Points.
Variable Cards OK - Kroger normally only offers fuel points on $25, $50 and $100 fixed-value Visa and Mastercard gift cards. This digital coupon is a rare exception as it should work on variable load Visa and Mastercard gift cards – a variable load card is included in the image above, plus there’s no exclusion for that type of card.​
Limit 1. Expires 3/31/20 Link

Thank you! I'm thinking that you still wouldn't get the base points on the variable card; you'd only get the 200 bonus points. However, if you buy a $100 card, you'd get the bonus of 200 + the normal 2x - so 400 fuel points total.

I'm struggling with predicting fuel points usage at the moment due to driving less. And with gas prices falling, I don't want to end up with more fuel points than I can use. I may have to let this one go. Why is that so difficult to do lol?

Editing . . . the 4x fuel points coupon expires today, so you should be able to stack both coupons if you buy today. A $100 Visa would net you 600 fuel points. Nice!

Last edited:
We worked in our backyard today, beautiful weather here in MI. DH, DS and I were adding compost to the garden when our next door neighbors came outside too. Cute little kids and awesome neighbors. Seriously, lovely family... but, why are you blowing bubbles? We were at the fence line on our property where our garden is, watching them blow by us. I said "Time for lunch! Go, go, go!" I don't want to be a killjoy and I get kids need to breath too. We didn't say a word or pass along looks, we just went back inside. DH has follicular lymphoma. Am I being paranoid, overly cautious?

We worked in our backyard today, beautiful weather here in MI. DH, DS and I were adding compost to the garden when our next door neighbors came outside too. Cute little kids and awesome neighbors. Seriously, lovely family... but, why are you blowing bubbles? We were at the fence line on our property where our garden is, watching them blow by us. I said "Time for lunch! Go, go, go!" I don't want to be a killjoy and I get kids need to breath too. We didn't say a word or pass along looks, we just went back inside. DH has follicular lymphoma. Am I being paranoid, overly cautious?
I don’t think you’re being overly cautious. Their saliva is all over the bubbles and if they pop on your skin then essentially I would think it’s on you. I’m being overly cautious since I’m pregnant

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter