US & Canada PTR - 2 sleeps to go, wow

Lol. You will look gorgeous i am sure. I often tweak my photos in post processing.. a little nip and tuck and concealer and i look slightly more respectable :)

It's funny, I never photoshop myself in photos even though I definitely should hahahaha.

Getting very close now, Lisa. I'm getting so excited for you. :goodvibes

Thanks PIO, it will be exciting for me too once I'm on the plane :rotfl:

Shushh, hmmmm you haven't seen my hair when it's humid :rotfl2:.

PIO, some of the unusual peeps wandering around WDW dispute your point :lmao:

Shushh, hmmmm you haven't seen my hair when it's humid :rotfl2:.

PIO, some of the unusual peeps wandering around WDW dispute your point :lmao:

I wear blinkers when on holiday. I stand behind my dark sunglasses and the comment that no one looks hideous......especially if I want to see pictures of them on a TR; live or otherwise. :smokin:

I always decide to lose weight after a holiday because I hate each and every photo of me lol
It's so great you're having photographs taken while there. It will be nice for your family to have photos with you in it. Who's the photographer? I've always thought of having professional pics taken while at disneyland. It would be so "right" to have our family portraits done there as it's our favourite place to be. I know of one photographer that takes pics in disneyland. Maybe I should call her next time I'm there.

You are soooooooooooooooo close to leaving, you are going to have the best time.

I always decide to lose weight after a holiday because I hate each and every photo of me lol
It's so great you're having photographs taken while there. It will be nice for your family to have photos with you in it. Who's the photographer? I've always thought of having professional pics taken while at disneyland. It would be so "right" to have our family portraits done there as it's our favourite place to be. I know of one photographer that takes pics in disneyland. Maybe I should call her next time I'm there.

You are soooooooooooooooo close to leaving, you are going to have the best time.

The photographer is Amy Smith and has long been an "inspiration" of mine. Beautiful photography, amazingly successful business run from home, she inspires me and is a lovely person.

If you do decide you want to have pics at Disneyland, let me know because I could probably put some feelers out. I'm friends with many photogs in California.

Finally.........doing the single digit dance :cool1::cool1::banana::banana:.

9 sleeps people, 9 frightening close sleeps.

Work - well I'm slammed drowning sobbing in the corner trying to get everything done. I've got bubba clients who haven't been born yet who are really giving me alot of stress for such little people :lmao:

Packing hasn't really begun, well I've made some snack bags for the plane, does that count:rotfl2:.

MIL is here until Sunday and then the packing will begin in earnest for the rest of the family before they head off to work and school for the week, leaving me to pull it altogether during the week. :scared1:

Getting so close now!!

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Getting so exciting-you'll be ready-nothing like last minute adrenalin for extra energy! and if bubs 'aint born in time well can't be photographed can they? I can't believe people book you in for such early pics! (good for your business but!)

Getting so exciting-you'll be ready-nothing like last minute adrenalin for extra energy! and if bubs 'aint born in time well can't be photographed can they? I can't believe people book you in for such early pics! (good for your business but!)

Wendy, the bubbas are usually between 4-12 days old, that's what I encourage. The youngest I've ever had was 2 days old and just last week I had a 4 1/2day old.

If they are older than 2 weeks I'm less interested in them :rotfl2:

I always wanted to do the baby shots but ended up at PixiFoto for them and while they are lovely, in a way I feel they're already a bit 'dated' if you know what I mean; I wouldn't do 'props' again unless it was something simple like a little teddy bear or silver rattle. If only I could go back in time...

9 sleeps hey? I've got 365 days...

So if the bubs arrive, will you shoot but not edit them or can you pass that on to someone?

Their orders will have to wait!

...Work - well I'm slammed drowning sobbing in the corner trying to get everything done. ...

Don't worry - you're not the only one!!!!! Since you leave the day after us, we'll have to see who's packed first - I'm determined to get most of it done this weekend - I DO NOT want to be up until 2am Saturday morning packing (especially when we have to leave for the airport just after 5am). How this will work I'm not sure - I've always intended to be packed early, but inevitably do it the night before.

I'd much rather have our last night at home sitting in front of the TV, eating Pizza (no cooking, no washing up), and watching Disney movies.

Single Digits:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Dont worry about the things you cant control and concentrate on the ones that you can.

Grab a bottle of champagne one night, lay it all out and pack en masse. Or make it a team strategy. Call in pizza for dinner. Grab a list and supervise and play suitcase BINGO.

7 pairs of undies and each person puts into their case
PJ's into their own case.

Great lesson for the kids, educational even.

Dont stress about how it goes in, be glad it is in. You will be in and out and repacking while you are away anyway. Just make sure everything that you need is in and you will be ready to go on your way. If its forgot, that is what shopping is for.

Then put them in the garage and wait.

Put on a movie and then bed.

I am getting worse with packing each trip, used to have cases out heaps in advance. For the States last Christmas started packing at 5am and we left home at 8am. This trip I finished packing at 10pm and we left home at 5am. Finished my BAS at midnight. I

Getting so close now!!

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I know, yikes!!!

Yes adrenalin is exactly what I need right now.

I always wanted to do the baby shots but ended up at PixiFoto for them and while they are lovely, in a way I feel they're already a bit 'dated' if you know what I mean; I wouldn't do 'props' again unless it was something simple like a little teddy bear or silver rattle. If only I could go back in time...

9 sleeps hey? I've got 365 days...

I'm not so much with props Marlea, more beautiful bare skin and curled up bubs.

Those 365 days will go so quick and you will be in my place before you know it.

So if the bubs arrive, will you shoot but not edit them or can you pass that on to someone?

Their orders will have to wait!

Yes just shoot, no editing or orders. I will take the sessions with me and narrow down which images to edit though so that when I come back I can just jump right in.

Don't worry - you're not the only one!!!!! Since you leave the day after us, we'll have to see who's packed first - I'm determined to get most of it done this weekend - I DO NOT want to be up until 2am Saturday morning packing (especially when we have to leave for the airport just after 5am). How this will work I'm not sure - I've always intended to be packed early, but inevitably do it the night before.

I'd much rather have our last night at home sitting in front of the TV, eating Pizza (no cooking, no washing up), and watching Disney movies.

BIO - yes I hate doing things at the last minute and once my MIL flies out on Sunday morning I'm into the packing big time since it will be my last opportunity to have the family present to make decisions on what to take.

Single Digits:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Dont worry about the things you cant control and concentrate on the ones that you can.

Grab a bottle of champagne one night, lay it all out and pack en masse. Or make it a team strategy. Call in pizza for dinner. Grab a list and supervise and play suitcase BINGO.

7 pairs of undies and each person puts into their case
PJ's into their own case.

Great lesson for the kids, educational even.

Dont stress about how it goes in, be glad it is in. You will be in and out and repacking while you are away anyway. Just make sure everything that you need is in and you will be ready to go on your way. If its forgot, that is what shopping is for.

Then put them in the garage and wait.

Put on a movie and then bed.

I am getting worse with packing each trip, used to have cases out heaps in advance. For the States last Christmas started packing at 5am and we left home at 8am. This trip I finished packing at 10pm and we left home at 5am. Finished my BAS at midnight. I

AWIDY - Always bottles on champagne on hand in my house. I can't do things last minute, it makes me hyperventilate :lmao:. I'm going to get onto it from Sunday and on Monday.

9 days.....so close you can nearly touch it....but far away enough to make you impatient.

I wish you a speedy 9 day countdown.

Okay so as of tonight here is where I'm at:-

One baby arrived late yesterday and I'll be doing that shoot next Wednesday.

One baby arrived yesterday and unfortunately during the caesar he got a fractured leg, poor bubba. He now has a brace on for the next few weeks so I won't be able to photograph him, although I have sent the family on to someone else and they are going to come back to me for family photos next year.

Another baby has arrived and is a little unwell and the mumma isn't coping so I've bowed out of that one and handballed her to someone else for a few weeks time.

I've got 2 others that haven't arrived yet but if they aren't here by Sunday, I'm likely to have to pass them off.

I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with it now.

Aww those poor bubbas :(. I hope they both recover quickly.

At least your workload has been reduced :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter