Victor at Boma - psychic or fertility expert?

belle&sebastiansmom

DIS Veteran
My hubby and I stayed at AKL on our honeymoon in 2003. We were on the then "Gold Plan" for dining, which was basically the deluxe now.

Since we were on the Gold Plan, we ate at Boma quite a few times. We often had a very delightful waiter named Victor. At the end of our trip he told us, "Maybe next time I see you, you'll have a little one."

Low and behold, our precious daughter was born within the year.

One her first trip (at around 18 months old) we went back to Boma and were pleasantly surprised to have Victor as our waiter again.

We returned to Disney in December of 2006. We specifically decided to go to Boma to see the chances of getting Victor again. Wouldn't you know it, he was there. We told him our story, he was so friendly. As we were leaving, he told my daughter, "Maybe next time you'll bring back a baby brother or sister."

Victor is like a fertility drug, because a month after that trip, I found out I was pregnant and now have a beautiful baby boy. DH and I even kicked around the idea of naming the baby Victor.

We're planning our next trip in December and will take our family of 4 to Boma with the hopes of seeing Victor.

Just wanted to share this little story. I'm sure that so many of the cast members and workers don't realize that they stay with the visitors long after the vacation ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter