**Villains After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

If not doing any other parks on a VAH event day...and booking 3 fast passes...what's the earliest you could book a fastpass+ for the event that lets you in at 7? Could you technically book one from say 6:15-7:15...then your next one right after that from say 7:20-8:20...then 8:25-9:25 and maybe sneak in 1 more before the event starts?
I believe 6:30-7:30 is the earliest window you can get.

If not doing any other parks on a VAH event day...and booking 3 fast passes...what's the earliest you could book a fastpass+ for the event that lets you in at 7? Could you technically book one from say 6:15-7:15...then your next one right after that from say 7:20-8:20...then 8:25-9:25 and maybe sneak in 1 more before the event starts?
You can book FPs for any time in the day, but you can only use them after you are allowed in so the earliest I would do would be 6:15-7:15. That way even if they don’t let you in until exactly 7:00 you still have 15 min plus your 15 min grace period. However, If you have any anytime FPs or recovery FPs remember you can’t use the grace period and have to tap in for your FP within the hour it is booked or it will take the anytime FP instead.

These events are VERY different from parties though. I would never expect MVMCP or MNSSHP to be walk on, but these events typically have been walk on or very close. We have done several of the regular after hours events and experienced walk ons for every ride except SDMT and SM. those we had to wait through maybe 2 cycles to get on.

Have you done VAH? I would suggest one not draw too many similarities about crowd feel and ride wait times between the two. While VAH is billed under the “After Hours” umbrella, it’s a different deal. No where near a MNSSHP or MVMCP, but not DAH either. In my opinion.

IN GENERAL a feel, those of you that have gone what is your gut feel on wait times for rides? Half compared to normal hours at least? 7DMT and Space mountain seem to have at minimum still half hour+ wait times still? Any other rides near this group? if I am there 3 hours and cut out 3 hours in wait times of rides, it MAY be worth it but trying to get better feel on wait times. It seems 7DMT and Space Mountain dont rely on getting on those with any wait times under 20 minutes....

If you dont have park hopper and have not been at MK at all for that day, can you ride rides when you are allowed in the park at 8?

If you have visited a different park that day and used 3 fastpasses, you can grab fastpasses at MK one at a time. If VAH is your only park time for that day, you may pre-book up to 3 fastpasses for that evening.
interesting. so I am kind of buying a one day/evening park hopper benefit that goes with the VAH. hmmm, makes it more enticing. thanks!

interesting. so I am kind of buying a one day/evening park hopper benefit that goes with the VAH. hmmm, makes it more enticing. thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean about the park hopper part? I mean, you can use a single park day ticket at another park (like Epcot or something) and then use your VAH ticket to get into MK at 7 (or a little before), so in a sense you get two parks in a day that way. Is that what you mean?

I'm not sure what you mean about the park hopper part? I mean, you can use a single park day ticket at another park (like Epcot or something) and then use your VAH ticket to get into MK at 7 (or a little before), so in a sense you get two parks in a day that way. Is that what you mean?
yes because we did not get park hopper option and going to be at AK that day :)

1 hour and 10 mins until VAH. Tonight is a 10-1 night. Wait times at the moment “look” somewhat heavy, but always hard to judge what that really means at this time of night.

Chilly night. 46 at 12am.
Stay warm and have a magical time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter