**Villains After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Just FYI- my June 5th VAH tickets are still intact, which makes sense as it falls after June 1st.

We made the decision this morning to cancel our trip for the first week of a June & rescheduled for next February. I’m hoping we can either be refunded or given tickets to the DAH that will be occurring. I’m going to wait until sometime in May & see how things are going before I call and ask about them.

Good luck to everyone trying to make decisions and figure out plans!

My VAH for 5/14 have disappeared but my MK AH and AK AH are still there. But they will disappear soon enough since Disney cancelled them all. Hope to see the refund soon.

Has anyone who paid with a gift card for one of the previously cancelled dates gotten their refund?

We have our budgeted expense funds loaded up on the same gift card that I used to pay for the VAH tickets, and if they refunded the cost of the tickets back to that card, it would put it over the single-card limit, so I'm just wondering if I need to move some funds off of the card to make room for the refund, or if they handle gift card refunds differently than credit card refunds.

Also, was anyone ever contacted by Disney about the cancellation. My tickets are gone from MDE, but I have yet to recieve any communication from DIsney re: the cancellation or refund.

Our tickets for the 18th of May are still showing.
Interesting; although 5/18 isn't a Villains AH (this is the VAH thread, after all), and it's possible that they have only processed the cancellations for VAH so far. The normal MK After Hours on 5/18 is listed as cancelled on the Disney World website, though, so it's probably just a matter of time before it drops off.

Interesting; although 5/18 isn't a Villains AH (this is the VAH thread, after all), and it's possible that they have only processed the cancellations for VAH so far. The normal MK After Hours on 5/18 is listed as cancelled on the Disney World website, though, so it's probably just a matter of time before it drops off.
Yes I realize my mistake

And now my May 22 VAH tickets are back in MDE and VAH is only showing cancelled through April 17? Just posting this update in case others are looking for refunds that haven't arrived yet for late April/May tickets... this could be why??

And now my May 22 VAH tickets are back in MDE and VAH is only showing cancelled through April 17? Just posting this update in case others are looking for refunds that haven't arrived yet for late April/May tickets... this could be why??
My 5/8 tickets showed back up in MDE after disappearing the other day. It seems they backtracked to the (at the time) last acknowledged closure date of 4/18. Now that the closures have been extended through 4/30, I would guess that we'll see the late April dates drop off again.

I just received a Disney gift card via email as our refund for our Villains party on April 10. I believe it took about a week or possibly less to get the refund. My original form of payment was a Disney visa rewards card.

If you cancel your tickets before they officially cancel the event, do you still get your money back? I have May 29 tickets and it is looking like we will not be going to WDW, even if they are open.

If you cancel your tickets before they officially cancel the event, do you still get your money back? I have May 29 tickets and it is looking like we will not be going to WDW, even if they are open.
I had purchased May 1 tickets for VAH, and called a few days ago to get a refund. They refunded both my VAH tickets, and my May 2 AK AH tickets.

I'm curious if anyone has any opinion or insight as to the possibility of VAH in 2021. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear we've seen the last of it for 2020.

I'm curious if anyone has any opinion or insight as to the possibility of VAH in 2021. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear we've seen the last of it for 2020.
Well I think realistically they probably weren't going to announce more VAH dates in 2020 anyway, maybe a small possibility in to August, but with the start of holiday parties in August I didn't expect any more dates anyway. These events are an easy way for them to make some extra money, so I won't count them out in the years to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter