VIP Tour: LGBTQ2 (or Friendly) Tour Guide?

Also, just thanks for using literally every emoji available on my posts. That improves your credibility 10,000%.

HERO.
I got a "hero" from a "bro" - I appreciate it (just as I appreciate your openness to having other people have reactions to your posts - what a standup guy!). I admit, I did have quite the reaction journey going from one post to the next (although, if we're being accurate - I don't know that I liked or loved your comments and I don't think I hit the wow button though there were times I thought, "Wow! Wow, wow, wow!"). But maybe I'm wrong and did (sorry if my reaction to your comments hurt your feelings). That perspective (maybe I'm wrong) could be a useful perspective when it comes to random posts on the internet about Disney Parks. For whatever it's worth, I don't offer my experiences or opinions on traveling to Disney Parks to earn credibility with you. As this was in a forum regarding LGBTQ+ issues and I am someone who is LGBTQ+, I feel more than welcomed to share those with the OP and also to speak up that their comfort doesn't have to pass your personal ... what word should I use? ... preference.

But to borrow Walt's line for DL (for WDW in this instance), "To all who come to this happy place: welcome!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter