virtual fantasy kingdom

Are you completely sure and aware of what making a game consists of?I have not seen much plans posted here so I can not be sure if this game is going to go on.If this is going to be the kind of game it sounds like,you need more than just basic things.Good luck on your idea,westsider.

Hi!, i would LOVE to be staff.. if possible, if i need to wright out why i think i would be a good staff please let me know:) thanks:)

This is an abslolute copy of my future game. This is not fair. It seems you are C vmk and VFT. Sorry Im not really supporting the ideas.

Hold on, hold on. Making games is NOT a competition! Everyone should have fun and work hard with their own ideas. Cpt, he is not "copying" you. His idea is his idea and your idea is your idea. This does not mean you cannot support the others!

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
This is an abslolute copy of my future game. This is not fair. It seems you are C vmk and VFT. Sorry Im not really supporting the ideas.

remember who the nano is with... YOU!

I'm not sure about these new game ideas. VMK is with Disney and has experienced workers (TONS of experience) and can create high-quality games for thousands of players. And I don't want anyone rushing to get a staff/beta tester spot and get their dream crushed (that's quite sad if it's your dream)... How 'bout just sticking to VMK? Yes, I'd love to play along with you peoples. Dratted IP ban! Now for my kinda-famous line:

If the person who thought of banning IPs was a computer, I'd do this! :badpc:

Everybody is entitled to their own ideas. Being that these are just ideas, I ask that there be no competition between these "virtual games". Neither CptJack nor westsider own anything yet so there is no need to put anyone down.

With that said, you are all doing a very creative job with these games, it's very cool. :thumbsup2

ShadowKittyKat said:
I'm not sure about these new game ideas. VMK is with Disney and has experienced workers (TONS of experience) and can create high-quality games for thousands of players. And I don't want anyone rushing to get a staff/beta tester spot and get their dream crushed (that's quite sad if it's your dream)... How 'bout just sticking to VMK? Yes, I'd love to play along with you peoples. Dratted IP ban! Now for my kinda-famous line:

If the person who thought of banning IPs was a computer, I'd do this! :badpc:

ok ok ok sorry everyone :groom: Btw The reason I dont stick to VMK shadow is because of pretty much everything bad that everyone is complaining about. I got band for 10 years, they are doing taken, familys, babys and all that junk. I would like to make a new game because it wont be any were near as strict as VMK and it wont be so bad and troublesom. Yes If the game works Im putting in numbers and any words except the bad ones. I should put this in my thread for VFT but i will just put it here. And that is kind of mean to say it is with EXPIERIENCED workers. So what if we are not expierienced workers. We can still try.

OK look at vmk testers they wear either all blue or something that they are testing u should change the tester costumes big time like tester girls should wear all purple and boys should wear blue

can i be a tester being a tester is a dream of mine

If its not full can I be either staff or tester???

Thanks!!

ill be a test and staff but staff mostly when does it open

westsider said:
staff= blue stitch suit (full stitch blue suit ) beta tester= green stitch suit (full stitch green suit ) magic = ray gun magic ( weild a ray gun and shoot it ) ,cant shoot the real people , turn into stitch magic ( turn into the real stitch at a time ! ) MORE MAGIC COMING SOON items= (for room ) striped beach chair surf board table MORE COMING SOON rooms=stitches real home buy it for 1,000,000 most valuble room (staff and beta tester get it free ) hana lu lu beach 100 MORE ROOMS COMING SOON suits= space pirate 1,000 red,pink,green stitch hat 500 MORE COMING SOON games= stitches great escape MORE GAMES COMING SOON public rooms= outer space MORE COMING SOON so that the list post some more items here

Can I be a beta tester? Green if my favorite color :teeth:. And I LOVE stitch.....

i would love to be a tester and i have my reasons why:

1. moderators are very mature and helpful, and i am like that

2. tester is what i really want to be, because you get to test new stuff

3. a testerhas to keep secrets of new things from everyone until a certain date, and i am good at secrets

4. privliages, my friend, privliages! ;)

5. i am very creative, and testers need to have creative ideas for new things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter