virtual fantasy kingdom

For which game, does he have a contact us open? Does he know HTML and advanced javascript? Does he know what copyright means? Sorry to be so negative but I highly doubt this game will come out.

Stitch Is A Registered Trade Mark Of The Walt Disney Corp. Because it is trade mark you cant have items for it. Maybe mods should close because with the Copy Right This will only be going to the lawers....

I think this thread should be closed because westsider has not replied to it in a longgg time and also because he's breaking a lot of copyright laws...

I hope you wont get sued for this o_O

and i would like to be a tester if you get permission

:bounce: :surfweb: popcorn:: popcorn:: :moped: Can i be a tester? I really love virtual games
I Really Really Really want to be either tester or staff
If it's ok with you,
and is it called tester and staff in your virtual world? :thumbsup2 :confused3 :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

WWEDUDE said:
Stitch Is A Registered Trade Mark Of The Walt Disney Corp. Because it is trade mark you cant have items for it. Maybe mods should close because with the Copy Right This will only be going to the lawers....
This is true. You will have to change the name, the staff suits, and some more.
You're also copying Cpn. Jack who invented the idea a month before you did and this really isn't fair to him.

If you go ahead with the stich stuff, fine, get sued.
I'm just trying to point out that this is a bad and unfair idea, so please don't ban me.

And jack stole from VMK, and VMK probably stole from someone else. MMO's are nothing new.

Saxsoon said:
And jack stole from VMK, and VMK probably stole from someone else. MMO's are nothing new.
Ok lets do the whole timeline thing.

Haboo Hotel--ToonTown---VMK---VFT---and now that's it.

Jack didn't steal VMK, he just got an idea from it. It just a normal mini game town.

This is getting a little off-topic. Please try and be respectful of others and their ideas. :)

cool but, I dont think you should sell the green stitch hats because then testers don't have unique hats..

As long as his game is not too much alike to VMK and has no copyrighted items, he should be fine. Instead of a stitch hat, make up a character. Instead of calling them flips call them flipflops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter