virtual fantasy kingdom

Umm... I have a feeling these new virtual games will never exist.
Some people do not realize how much work and money it takes to design a game like VMK.

Just a heads up so nobody is disappointed.

~ Rachel

ShadowKittyKat said:
Umm... I have a feeling these new virtual games will never exist.
Some people do not realize how much work and money it takes to design a game like VMK.

Just a heads up so nobody is disappointed.

~ Rachel

Yea thats what I have been thinking.....VMK cost millions of dollars to make and was created by a whole group of people not just a kid and some testers! Most people think that because its free it means it didnt cost alot to make. VMK is a big advertisment!!!! People are booking trips to DLR to get stitich ears!!! MAJOR MARKETNG! ToonTown is not marketing so it DOES cost!
My point is that it cost too much! Where are you goign to get profit from? VMK gets is the profiting area to the parks and ToonTown has the member cost as their profit area.

Staff

Question: is it like vmk just a fan version
and can i help make the game?

i would like to be on staff, but i'd also be a tester if you'd like! can't wait to see it! do you no when it should come out? is it legal?

Ok, you need about 4,000 to 5,000 dollars, a good program, be able to set up a site itself, know HTML just for the site, advance java, and 3D modeling just to start the game.. Do you have any of that?

Ok west, here it is..

4,000 to 5,000 to start the game

Advance java knwledge,

3D skills

A good expensie program 2,000 dollars

More servers 1,000 each

T1 line (money each month)

Know basic HTML to even get a site open (not to mention the game)

Btw pretty much all the ideas thatI saw from the post seem to be stuff in VMK and you could get sued for probably, hmm.... ALOT OF MONEY.

Just telling you.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Btw pretty much all the ideas thatI saw from the post seem to be stuff in VMK and you could get sued for probably, hmm.... ALOT OF MONEY.

Just telling you.

yep about 3 million dollars

I would love to be a tester if this goes through!

By the way, if this does work will we be getting dc and how much would it cost? The VFK thing sounds way too similar to VMK. Maybe you could call it VFW, Virtual Fantasy World. It wouldn't sound too much alike to it. If you do do this make pink flips and nemo hats :rolleyes: cause VMK never will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter