Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

By pumpkinfish

3). In rounds 4 and 5 you begin with the purple pretzel (3rd symbol from the left).

You see a purple pretzel and I see a Mickey icon . :goodvibes

Congratulations on winning the magic fireworks pin! You are awesome!

Lori ~~ mickeysmagic

LoriR said:
By pumpkinfish

3). In rounds 4 and 5 you begin with the purple pretzel (3rd symbol from the left).

Lori ~~ mickeysmagic

LOL That is so funny! I guess it could be a hidden mickey ;) Thank you for your continuous support to my addiciton :) :grouphug:

LoriR said:
By pumpkinfish

Lori ~~ mickeysmagic

Me too...lol
I always called it the Mickey Head when I saw it. :flower:

Holy cow!

Has anyone tried to buy things today?

I'm always looking for new things and some of the items are now well over 800 points! What?!

Not good...

lajones81 said:
Holy cow!

I'm always looking for new things and some of the items are now well over 800 points! What?!

Not good...

They raised the prices? I just knew 50 credits for a throne would soon go up...lol :rotfl:

What did they raise prices on?

Madame Leota is now doubled! She is 2000 credits! LOL

I hope this means her magic (or whatever she will hopefully do) is on it's way!

*edited to add*
Film is double as well. Is there inflation going on around VMK?!? :rotfl:

lajones81 said:
Holy cow!

Not good...

I will quote myself...lol

There are a number of items that have gone up: ie the fountain that used to cost 200 credits is now 800.

Also, there are specials in each room. You need to go to each store to see the specials for the day, but the prices there seem higher as well.

What is going on?!

Maybe it has something to do with the gas prices...ya know the cost has to come from somewhere!
(Not sure about your town, but our gas was $2.35 last night - this is what I am referring to.)

marypops! said:
New Room!!!
New Room!!!

Yes, I just saw you in there wdwlover!

It's called Discovery Island located in Adventureland in between Ned's and the pirate. Fun times! :)

I noticed price increase last night as I was buying film to do the hidden Mickey quest using my dh's character. Went through credits like crazy!

I just got my best score so far on the fireworks, 216,627! I'm getting better! I won the game too, I guess I was playing with others at my own level. :teeth:

lajones81 said:
Yes, I just saw you in there wdwlover!

It's called Discovery Island located in Adventureland in between Ned's and the pirate. Fun times! :)

Do you know if they are putting hidden Mickey's in these new rooms, or just the 50 that they already have?

I can't believe the prices have gone up so much on things...what the heck?
Im glad I already got the Tiki fountain!

They should give you more credits then!
When I first started I spent all mine on film when looking for the Mickey's so if I had tried with the new prices I wouldn't have anything in my rooms!!

StaceyA said:
Do you know if they are putting hidden Mickey's in these new rooms, or just the 50 that they already have?

I can't believe the prices have gone up so much on things...what the heck?
Im glad I already got the Tiki fountain!

They should give you more credits then!
When I first started I spent all mine on film when looking for the Mickey's so if I had tried with the new prices I wouldn't have anything in my rooms!!

Did you see the price for film! Worse than the real parks!

Stacy, what are we going to do at the Dis meet, no VMK?

Astryd said:
Did you see the price for film! Worse than the real parks!

Stacy, what are we going to do at the Dis meet, no VMK?

I think we are going to shake from the withdrawals! :crazy:

In reference to the new room Discovery Island, it states you will get codes in certain boxes of Kellogg's cereal. I am excited about this since I live off of Apple Jack's and Rice Krispies :) :) :)

Went to Wal MArt today and they did not have any of these boxes out yet, so let's keep checking and someone post when they see them on the cereal aisle! The codes are better than any toy they could shove in the cereal box ;) (well, maybe not my Star Wars light up spoon :rotfl: :rotfl: ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter