Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

pumpkinfish said:
Ok, after playing MANY games of Fireworks today, I decided to really make the most of my vacation! LOL

I have earned a lot of credits coming up with these pointers! Now these are just observations and not really "rules of play". I cannot tell you they will always work due to gitches in computer, speed of play, ect.

1). As we know there are 8 total symbols by the end of the 5th round.
2). In rounds 1-3, you always begin with the gold/yellow sun (2nd symbol from left).
3). In rounds 4 and 5 you begin with the purple pretzel (3rd symbol from the left).
4). I have noticed that if you only have one firework on your screen, wait until another appears to click on the original firework, and then only do it after a few seconds.
5). Wait until the firework is begining to flicker rapidly to click on it. If you time it just right (yes, i also listen to the music, LOL) you will get a "flawless" score.
6). As we know, there is a bug in the system that you only get the firework magic pin if you score above 240,000 points but still lose to somebody! :sad2:
7). This one was said before, but you need to click on every firework, even if it means getting a "good" score. Ex: Two fireworks appear on screen away from each other. Instead of timing it and only clicking on one firework to get a "flawless" score, go ahead and click on both to get "good" scores. I can usually time it and get a "good" on one and an "excellant" on the other ;)

Below I have typed out what my last scoring was at the end of each round. I also use this guide as I am playing to make sure I am staying focused and on track. I am hoping it will help you all out too!

Level 1 FANTASYLAND:
Round 1~12,177
Round 2~26,448
Round 3~42,544

Level 2 ADVENTURELAND:
Round 1~55,184
Round 2~67,778
Round 3~85,130

Level 3 TOMORROWLAND:
Round 1~97,243
Round 2~112,828
Round 3~130,634

Level 4 FRONTIERLAND:
Round 1~148,356
Round 2~165,707
Round 3~185,793

Level 5 FRONT OF PARK:
Round 1~203,643
Round 2~220,468
Round 3~239,716

The times I get above 240,000 I am generally ahead of each of these rounds by at least 800 points. When I come up with more tips I will post, or anyone else is free to give us their pointers as well :)

Ok, to add to the above:
8). I just realized they changed it so that as each firework is about to fade out, it turns into a white star.

Alright. Here is my take on playing byt the "white-star" method. You need to time it just right. It is easy to be distracted by waiting for the white star rather then paying attention to what other type of firework is coming up. The last game I played, I did it by the white-star method only. I ended up doing worse than normal. LOL. I recommend doing this: Only use the white-star method when there is slow play with fireworks. Only use it when 1 firework is appearing on the screen at one time. This goes hand in hand with Tip #4! Use this to your advantage!
Now, why I did worse than when I did it before the white-star method, is because while I did end up getting a whole lot more "flawless" I also missed out on several firework clicks! That is why I say to combine them.

Hope this helps and you can understand it! :earseek: If not, feel free to contact me about it. I don't mind teaching others to get above 230,000 at the least (I can't promise me always getting above 240,000 with these tips!).

I found this code on another board and wanted to share. It is for a special VMK shirt that is a special color (I think) lol

I have it in my "Stuff", but when I try to wear it I have not been able to find it?

Here is the code - hope it works for you!

LAB9 RR3K EBSK B9D3

I did this and got an email that said I got it but I could not find it either???

what board? you can pm me if you do not want to post it.

Mal

Hello.... I love this game so much!!! I would play it all night if I could but of course they shut it down. :teeth:

I am PrincessaC if you see me say HI!!!

I can't believe how advanced you all are on that fireworks game. I love playing it but have a lot to learn. Those tips will help me out alot. Thanks! :flower:

Maleficent2 said:
I did this and got an email that said I got it but I could not find it either???

what board? you can pm me if you do not want to post it.

Mal

I figured this out...

It is in your wardrobe with the chair symbol. Most of us had to log off and then log in again and then it showed up in the shirt symbol. :)

Thanks everyone for the codes :cool1:
I am so addicted to vmk. I'm willing to bet that there is more of us grown folks on there than their intended audience. :teeth:

I will check my local grocery stores this morning for those cereal boxes and let you all know if I get any additional codes. :flower:

Question: I have two cofin transporters. One in a room titled Tea Cup cottage and the other to place somewhere. I read on this post Dis Lobby I and I typed it in the search engine on VMKs website but got nothing back. Can some please advice.

I'm still trying to get to the 240,000 range on Fireworks game. I have only made it as far as 220,446.

Plus now i wish I got that Madame Leota globe when it was 1,000 points. Now I am going to try to accumulate as much as points as I can (while at work) and buy.

For those of you that are wanting to know where the special boxes of cereal are, I found some at the #2 busiest Wal-mart in US near Atlanta. The special box says that you can get your own pirate room (skull room) if you start at www.KelloggsFunKTown-vmk.com but I can not figure out how this works as of yet. pirate: ARG

Also, FYI, the box has a VMK symbol on the front top.

disneyokw said:
Question: I have two cofin transporters. One in a room titled Tea Cup cottage and the other to place somewhere. I read on this post Dis Lobby I and I typed it in the search engine on VMKs website but got nothing back. Can some please advice.

I'm still trying to get to the 240,000 range on Fireworks game. I have only made it as far as 220,446.

Plus now i wish I got that Madame Leota globe when it was 1,000 points. Now I am going to try to accumulate as much as points as I can (while at work) and buy.

When searching for the Dis Lobby I only type in dis. It brings up all the dis rooms.

Also, the owner of the room must be logged in for it to show up.

Well, I'm green with envy! All you that are able to play fireworks. I have not been able to play at ALL for the past week! Every time I try, I click on play, wait for the other players to join, the clock to run down, and then it takes me to a black screen then BOOM! I'm back in the Fireworks lobby. I always try to get in 3 times in a row before I give up. One day, it wouldn't even let me in the lobby it keeped kicking me out in to the Gallery.

Is anyone else having this problem? I bet it's just me! Does any one know who I get in contact with on VMK to let them know the problems that I am having?

Thanks for the codes!!! I will have to put them tomorrow night!

ekmdisney said:
Every time I try, I click on play, wait for the other players to join, the clock to run down, and then it takes me to a black screen then BOOM! I'm back in the Fireworks lobby. I always try to get in 3 times in a row before I give up.

That's what's happening to me, but with Pirates. I told one of the game CMs, and she told me to report it. So I reported it using Call a Cast Member, saying Something else is bothering me. I've reported it twice, but so far it hasn't been fixed.

Sometimes I get bumped out into the gallery from Fireworks, but that's after I play. And I have a lag of a couple of minutes usually after playing before I can move again.

And to anyone who talks to me in the game, sometimes I have a huge lag either while I'm typing, or until what I've typed comes up, or both. So please be patient! :blush: And if you give up, I don't blame you!

I don't know if these problems are because I'm using Safari on a Mac? :confused3

disneyokw said:

Hi,

MissBelle and Bezoar "own" the rooms with coffins for the teleporter lobbies, to link to the Dis Common room. You'll need to place one coffin in your room, and pass one coffin to one of us in VMK so we can place it in the lobby.

Keep an eye out for me; I'm frequently in Central Plaza with some other oldsters. :)

I thought we'd maintain a list of codes in one post, to make it easier to search for.

======

VMK Codes

QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C June 2005 Disney adventure 500 credits
KLS9-R569-9RJK-CLUG Buried in Treasure Pin
LAB9 RR3K EBSK B9D3 Shirt? (might this be the Park Quest wrist band? unconfirmed)

JeanJoe said:
Keep an eye out for me; I'm frequently in Central Plaza with some other oldsters. :)

Joe, I think I am offend by this comment. I am not old. ;)

Astryd said:
Joe, I think I am offend by this comment. I am not old. ;)
What I meant to say was, "Keep an eye out for me; I'm frequently in Central Plaza with the other oldsters who are babysitting Astryd."

There, that better? ;)

Wow, thanks for the codes Mal and Lori!

Thanks for more fireworks tips, pumpkinfish!

And thank you Beherenow for the cereal info!

Thanks everyone for all the help with Codes and Hidden Mickey's. I have 49 Mickey's and have been going crazy looking for the last one.

Has anyone had a problem with "Trades". I have had things taken in an trade and received nothing. Watch out! I won't trade any more.

Sandy

Ok, Astryd inspired me to post a pic of me and Bob. This was from our May trip :) (and yes, I really am that pale in real life! :rotfl: )

I think it would be neat to see pictures of each other, you know, put a name with a face (a face that isn't virtual that is). :crazy:

f3939c69.jpg

JeanJoe said:
What I meant to say was, "Keep an eye out for me; I'm frequently in Central Plaza with the other oldsters who are babysitting Astryd."

There, that better? ;)

Much better.

Astryd, are those your children?!? Oh my they are adorable!!!!

Yes, they are. Thank you! The picture was taken at the SciFi Dine-In in May. I think it was amazing that they were both happy and getting along! :)

I think it would be neat to see pictures of each other, you know, put a name with a face (a face that isn't virtual that is).

It would be neat, although I would hate to find out that Bezoar is not green. :guilty:

TwirlerGirl said:
Thanks everyone for all the help with Codes and Hidden Mickey's. I have 49 Mickey's and have been going crazy looking for the last one.

Has anyone had a problem with "Trades". I have had things taken in an trade and received nothing. Watch out! I won't trade any more.

Sandy

What I usually do with strangers is wait to click accept until I see that they have clicked their accept. This way I can control when the item I am trading away is to be taken.
But yes, I have been fortunate enough not to have this happen yet. I too, am leary of trading out any of my Magic Pins, but furniture, clothing, ect I am not too worried about. Then again, I have so many credits racked up from fireworks that i don't really care ! LOL.

BlingBling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter