Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

PrincessaC said:
Hey there Astryd! Boy your name sure does sound familiar. ;)

:) I changed it here. Lost my reg date and post count :(

Oh yea? What was your name before? I changed my name last year too. I think it was Cinderella or something. :rotfl2:

PrincessaC said:
Oh yea? What was your name before? I changed my name last year too. I think it was Cinderella or something. :rotfl2:

ValerieK It was all I could think of when I registered. Pretty lame

Nice talking with you and your son PrincessaC. Thanks for coming to the party. I hope the giant squid eye did not bother you too much. ;) See you again soon. :wave2:

BTW, I heard that the VMK fan site will no longer allow codes to be posted (other than the codes that are already there). They are cracking down on it. :confused3

HI Beherenow :wave2:

It was nice chatting with you tonight! Nahh, the squid didn't scare me too much. :earseek: The party was fun. It was interesting seeing the different ways they used words.

MTV movie awards came on and I started to watch that and try to keep up with the party at the same time. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I guess we'll have to come up with another way to get cheats. :confused3

For those of you that are wanting to know where the special boxes of cereal are, I found some at the #2 busiest Wal-mart in US near Atlanta. The special box says that you can get your own pirate room (skull room) if you start at www.KelloggsFunKTown-vmk.com but I can not figure out how this works as of yet. ARG

I bet since these boxes were not supposed to go on sale until Monday June 27th which is launch day the Kelloggs site will not be working until then.

Just a quess.

Mal

BTW, I heard that the VMK fan site will no longer allow codes to be posted (other than the codes that are already there). They are cracking down on it.

also this is not the case I do not beleive but I am still awaiting official word from Mr.Lunatix

Mal

acidreignn said:
Ok, I know I'm not the only adult playing this game! Am I? :crazy: :rolleyes1

l0l. i don't thing so. I'm only ten. lol. i am showing my mom though. show her other times but this time i'm showing her it all :)

emma^_^

Was anyone else having trouble staying on tonight? I was lucky enough to stay on long enough to get my 100 points for finding everyone, but it took me almost two hours to do that, because the game keeped crashing on me, it did it more than once. I finally just gave up and didn't play my usual game of Jugle Cruise.

I had boatloads of trouble! Capecad was nice enough to help me out in the pirates game, and not only did it continue to kick us both out, but I KNOW we won more than 10 games, but I'm still on level 2. It won't move me up! At one point, I got a message giving me 125 credits, and I *thought* it said I could move up to level 3. However, it wouldn't let me. So from then on, each game we won (which was EVERY ONE), it gave me only 15 credits. Still no level 2 pin. :( Ugh!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CAPECAD! I am so much better at pirates now! That pin is w/in my grasp... as long as VMK actually moves me up! LOL :rotfl:

HollyJoy said:
I had boatloads of trouble! Capecad was nice enough to help me out in the pirates game, and not only did it continue to kick us both out, but I KNOW we won more than 10 games, but I'm still on level 2. It won't move me up! At one point, I got a message giving me 125 credits, and I *thought* it said I could move up to level 3. However, it wouldn't let me. So from then on, each game we won (which was EVERY ONE), it gave me only 15 credits. Still no level 2 pin. :( Ugh!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CAPECAD! I am so much better at pirates now! That pin is w/in my grasp... as long as VMK actually moves me up! LOL :rotfl:

I have had that same problem too. Try talking to Captain Blackbeard again. Sometimes it doesn't register with the VMK system that you got the pin and you are able to go to level three.

Look on the bright side, you get another pin and another 125 credits! pirate:

greattenchi said:
how come when tired to join the game it said the game close then had clock count down? what it mean?
Probably because the game was closed. It typically runs from 10am - 1am Eastern time (7am - 10pm Western time). The clock countdown is sometimes correct, sometimes not. Don't count on it.

====

So, you know you've been playing VMK too much when... you start dreaming about it.

Yes, I am horrified to admit that last night I dreamed about VMK. Something about the fireworks game (which I don't even play) as well as about magic pins.

I find this rather disturbing.

Anyone else willing to admit this, or am I alone?

Haluci said:
I have had that same problem too. Try talking to Captain Blackbeard again. Sometimes it doesn't register with the VMK system that you got the pin and you are able to go to level three.

Look on the bright side, you get another pin and another 125 credits! pirate:

Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try later today. Oh, but I never got the pin either! Just the 125 credits, then 15 thereafter for each win! I wish VMK was open early in the morning (I'm on the East Coast). How nice it would be to play when the kids are still in bed! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter