Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

Maleficent2 said:
Buried in Treasure Code KLS9-R569-9RJK-CLUG

to use it type in BlingBling! then click on Tinks Wand it will pop up your magic pin double click on it and watch the magic!

Ok, I can't figure it out, where do I type in BlingBling!?

JeanJoe if you want to make a new thread just for codes I can make it a "sticky" at the top

WebmasterAlex said:
JeanJoe if you want to make a new thread just for codes I can make it a "sticky" at the top

EDITED: started the thread, kept my random speculation

I'm really surprised that these new codes are not 1-time codes -- I'm sure Kellogg's will have something to say to Disney when they realize that the incentive to increase their sales has dwindled to nothing. So many people were talking about buying boxes and boxes of cereal, and I kind of doubt that would happen any more.

Oh, and I'm also surprised because in VMK, the only way to share the codes will be to tell people to look on the online boards, which seems to be something Disney does NOT want to happen (i.e., kids having unsupervised contact in outside forums).

So, I'm curious what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if future "incentives" for VMK are made 1-time use.

PrincessaC said:
Could you help me out and tell me where it is? :teeth:
To get the Buried in treasure pin using the pin code:

1) click on the "Chair" button
2) select the "Codes" tab
3) enter the code; you will now have the pin added to your inventory

Next you need to wear the pin:
1) click on the "Chair" button
2) select the "Pins" tab
3) select the Treasure magic pin and click "wear"; now you are wearing the pin

In the game, you have two ways to activate the pin:
1) Click the "magic wand" button and then double-click the magic pin, OR
2) Say the magic word the way you normally say things in the game; it is case and punctuation sensitive

Hope that helps

Another thing about the cereal code...inside the box it says it is for Cursed Storm, but it is really the bling treasue code listed here.

Interesting -- I think the treasure pin from the code is NOT tradeable.

Anyone have any luck trading it?

JeanJoe Mickeysmagic tried to trade Bling pin last night with me just te see if it worked and it could not be done.

Beherenow said:
Another thing about the cereal code...inside the box it says it is for Cursed Storm, but it is really the bling treasue code listed here.

That is interesting

vellamint said:
JeanJoe Mickeysmagic tried to trade Bling pin last night with me just te see if it worked and it could not be done.

Me too. And someone was actually going to trade me a fireworks pin for it! I'm desperate for that fireworks pin! I've played so much I see those fireworks going off with my eyes closed! :rotfl:

Anyone notice that the BlingBling! pin has the "combine" option? Anyone know what's that all about??

Maleficent2 said:
"You can find special codes for magical pirate powers inside specially marked packages of kelloggs- fruit loops, cinnamon krunchers, rice krispies and apple jacks to see a sample of the pirate powers Just click on the treasure chest and walk the plank. Then get the cereal and unleash the magic."

Mal

This is the code for BlingBling! (the pirates gold):

kls9-r569-9rjk-clug

It's been posted all over www.vmkfansite.net and it might as well be posted here.

Diana Lyn said:
Anyone notice that the BlingBling! pin has the "combine" option? Anyone know what's that all about??

The same type of magic pins can be combined, for longer duration and faster recharge. (I think with combined fireworks magic, you get more bursts too.)

You can tell whether your own (but not someone else's) pin is combined by the number of stars on it. It starts with 1, and rumor has it, can be combined up to 5 total. I have a 3-star invisibility pin, and it lasts quite a bit longer.

It's interesting that the Bling pin can't be traded, because that gets rid of a cheap, quick, and dirty way to get a 5-star Bling.

Maybe we have to have the pin for a certain amount of time before we can trade it. I too, tried to trade the pin for something else and it would not allow me. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter