Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

Here's a code from Disney Adventures magazine for 500 credits:
QNELNTBWKLDUGB2C

Does anyone know what happens after you get 50 mickeys?????????

okay guys--what do i do? i couldnt get in, now i did...

i also am talking to a DISer---anyone on here now on "main street"

Anyone know how to get the silver Mickey pin? I have got the bronze pin after 10 hidden Mickeys and I now have 20 and there is no pin, maybe after 30??

I learned not to cancel, it took away my ability to click on the bottom icons, :(

Penny
aka PennyJ

karibeth--where do you enter the code? I tried to enter it under secret codes and it wouldn't take it.

I need someone's help with this Hidden Mickey thing. I have taken 38 pics of Hidden mickeys (I count so far 38 different ones).. but it says I only found 36.

PM me if you can help me (either you found all of them... or most of them)..

Rough! I just got a "Boo Disboards" during the game. I don't know if someone was saying Hi or just being rude. I couldn't respond because all my icons froze up so I just had to log out.

for the code, only put 4 letters/numbers in a box.

I think we should start a list to where they all are found.

since i spotted my first mickey now i finally know how to look for them! but man im sitting here at midnight, tired, straining my eyes to see them lol

code worked but I need to go to bed
thanks

ok
here's where the three monorail stations are:
main street: it's in town square, the corridor which you stand in under the train station
fantasyland: in the dungeon behind the dragon
adventureland: this is in the forbidden temple where there is some stairs shaped as a pillar

again why is it that it says i only have 48 hidden mickeys when i have found them all?
(there are 50 hidden mickeys)

LOL. After all this time I finally remembered to post my screen name: MissBelle.

For those of you who have found all 50 hidden mickey's, I read somewhere that your first ones might need to be re-taken. Go back through to your first ones and then go back to those areas and re-snap. Let us know if that worked. I just got my 30 HMs and finally got that darn bronze mortimer pin! So you must get it after 30.

ok
but i know that about my 5th one made it 4 and i think my 24th one made it 22

it's still annoying though
i got all the hidden mickeys but it says i don't
:(
:sad:
i wanna gold osward or whatever it is
also i just noticed (or noticed ages ago) about them pins
1. bronze mickey
2. siver mortimer
3. gold oswald

1st is just mickey
2nd is mortimer, mickeys origanal name
3rd is oswald, where the idea of mickey came from

:)

:rotfl2: Its not open yet i think i am way to early .I was using the early entry
Mk day .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter