Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

im in for a long time
i've seen a couple from the DIS
:)
btw im wdwlover on there
i've found 40 hidden mickeys so far
and i know where all the monorail stops are
(except tommorrowland and frontierland because they only have one room so far)

Hey everyone... my name was approved. I'm Tinkgirl . I've got on a green tink shirt, blue shorts and blue shoes!! Find me!

which room are you in
im wdwlover
i have a white mickey mouse club shirt, black shorts and blue trainers

I didn't think it recognizes "lime". But it does recognize DIS.

Saw you marypops!

Saw someone else with a signature that said something about Beach Club and DIS. They left before I could get their attention.

I've been trying to get into this game for three days now. I've spent hours upon hours trying to find out what the problem is, and nothing works. It loads fine, and then I get the "connection lost, please login in again" message. Can ANYONE help me and tell me what I am doing wrong? I am on a DSL connection, this should not be happening. I have disabled all the firewalls that I know about (Windows, Norton...). I'm going crazy trying to figure out the problem, I really, really want to try this game out. Please if you know what to do let me know! Thanks.

Hi,

I'm not in now but I am often.

I'm DoomCookie.

You can stop laughing now... I couldn't think of anything and I had Doombuggie stuck in my head!

See you in the VMK!

I am Sage on there. I only have 10 hidden Mickeys but then again I haven't traveled past adventureland yet.

I saw someone wearing a Pirates hat. They would not tell me how they got it.

I also saw someone wearing a clear space helmet. She was gone by the time I typed a message.

anyone know how they got these? :confused3

i have 50 hidden mickeys (or all of them) but it says i only have 48
:sad:
i wanna gold pin

lucky978 said:
Allright! This is right up my alley! But I can't get in. First of all, it says my username is already taken (which is my email address)? Secondly, it says time until open "36". What does that mean?

I had the same thing happen and all I can figure is from registering on Disney's regular site. See if it will email you your password if you can't figure out what it would be. I tried a couple passwords I use frequently and figured out what it was and it let me in.

My name is CindyElla

MickMan said:
I saw someone wearing a Pirates hat. They would not tell me how they got it.

I also saw someone wearing a clear space helmet. She was gone by the time I typed a message.

anyone know how they got these? :confused3

I think you can buy them in the shops.

how do you make it so you have all the hidden mickeys
i have all 50 but it says i have 48
and i don't know why

how do you do anything?? I have seen stairs I couldn't climb and doorways that go nowhere else. I have played the fireworks game and earned 2 pins but am lost on everything else. Where do I get a camera?? I saw a Mickey already but couldn't do anything?

I've been playing today but it keeps freezing up on me. I'm ReggieB on it (not my real name!)

I have 14 hidden Mickeys. My name is aplejax. I an having a hard time finding the mickeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pyrxtc said:
how do you do anything?? I have seen stairs I couldn't climb and doorways that go nowhere else. I have played the fireworks game and earned 2 pins but am lost on everything else. Where do I get a camera?? I saw a Mickey already but couldn't do anything?

The best thing I found is to click on the globe/world icon next to the i, and it will take you anywhere you want to go.

The camera is at VMK central, click on the scull on the left hand side of the room and you can buy one there.

Whatever you do don't cancel in the middle of going somewhere!! REally messes it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter