VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
yahooB3 said:
when i go into login screen, it makes a whole new window... do i go to VMK from there?
:bounce:

Yes, you do. You should have a screen pop up that will let you put your username and password in.

ekmdisney said:
The herbie codes came in specialy marked DVDs for Herbie Fully Loaded. With the code you get the herbie outfit, helmet, couch and poster.
i want to know, like the CODE for herbie stuff :simba:

The code is only good for one use. It can not be passed around to other players. So if you want one you will either have to buy the DVD or try to trade for the code with someone who has an extra.

ekmdisney said:
The herbie codes came in specialy marked DVDs for Herbie Fully Loaded. With the code you get the herbie outfit, helmet, couch and poster.
in all of them? cool..

WhitesTreeFrog said:
what do u mean cannot be passed by player to player vmk staff wouldnt know

Most codes for items in the game are single use codes, meaning after they have been used by someone, the code will no longer work. The only codes that may be used by more than one player are listed in this thread.

LoriR said:
Most codes for items in the game are single use codes, meaning after they have been used by someone, the code will no longer work. The only codes that may be used by more than one player are listed in this thread.
then the codes will be not be able to be used at all right? :confused3 :headache: :confused:

:wizard: :cheer2: :grouphug: :3dglasses i agree it works and i think its great for u to give us those codes thx in vmk i am mcsq if u have a top hat or a chief hat trade me

Hi,

Got these codes from the yeti game, hope they're of use to someone!

PLVK-DBFX-4JHZ-UXAG
VUSG-3Q4H-7ULF-NPGH
FWQB-D922-BHFB-5ZZZ

Queenie said:
Hi,

Got these codes from the yeti game, hope they're of use to someone!

PLVK-DBFX-4JHZ-UXAG
VUSG-3Q4H-7ULF-NPGH
FWQB-D922-BHFB-5ZZZ
Plz Don't post these codes bc they are a 1 time use only.
thx

vmkandxbox360queen said:
what is a penny press!!!!!!!!!!! :stitch: :tigger:

a penny press is a little machine that u put a penny in and it presses a shape into them. I did one in WDW 3/06

Hope4Joy said:
Some codes have limeted time. Like only a certain amount of users can use them. Too bad

There to my knowledge are no codes that only let X-number of people use them.

There are two types of codes:

Single use codes- can only be used once by one person/character

Mutliuse codes- can be used by anyone but only once these codes can and sometimes do expire

WhitesTreeFrog who has all the narnia stuff? i want to know how u get th teleporter , like i know u get it in the game but... im confused

WhiteTreeFrog-

this is a thread for multiuse codes if you need help with Narnia codes please make a thread and ask for help.

Mal

LilJoyce said:
Does anyone has or know where to get the Narnia teleporters?...
A usually very reliable source tells me that a teleporter is given out every 5000th time the Narnia game is started. You will get a popup as soon as you click on Play if you are lucky enough to be that game.

BobRichmond said:
A usually very reliable source tells me that a teleporter is given out every 5000th time the Narnia game is started. You will get a popup as soon as you click on Play if you are lucky enough to be that game.

Thx, BobRichmond for the information on how to get a Narnia Teleporter! But, I can't believe that we have to play the Narnia Game for 5000 times to get a teleporter. That is so wrong, lol :rotfl:
Bye, now I am goin' pixiedust:

BobRichmond said:

How do you get the picture with those vmk people on your reply to tell me how to get Narnia Teleporters!? Because I dont know how to get them :confused3

LilJoyce said:
...I can't believe that we have to play the Narnia Game for 5000 times to get a teleporter. That is so wrong, lol :rotfl:
Bye, now I am goin' pixiedust:

Actually, it is given out every 5000th time anybody in the world plays the game. If you happen to be the 5000th person to play out of everybody in the world, you will win.

In other words, you can play many, many more than 5000 times and not win a teleporter! Of course, if you're ridiculously lucky, you could get one on the first try!

--Cement

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter